Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Haven't held in ages... It has to have been months.

I'm gonna do a hold now. I'm already at... 410 to 5/10. If I really focus on something else, I'm still able to entirely ignore how badly I need to pee. But if I can't drag my thoughts away from my bladder, I have to squirm a bit.

Going to think of fun ways I can pee when I finally let myself to it... Suggestions, anyone~?

In my lap, for a start? :blush:

XD

I've only peed on somebody once.

I was still in high school and my ex asked me if I'd do it.  I was already into omorashi back then, so I was totally willing to do it.

I was wearing this Japanese schoolgirl uniform I bought for roleplays.  And once I couldn't hold it any longer, we went into the bathroom.  He laid down in the tub and I stood over him with my legs splayed.

At first, my body didn't want to let go because it was such an exposed, embarrassing position! XD  But my muscles finally gave out and it felt amazing to just pee and pee for over a minute and soak him.

I caved in... unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.eoNBlEttcc.png

It's still light out, but I had to go so badly.  I was in a lot of pain [but it also felt great].  I got my shoes on and went outside.

There's a driveway out front; I think it's 20-30 feet long. There's always a car parked in there blocking some of the view of the busy road.

I got about a meter behind the car, just next to large hedges and a shed.  I just sort of stood there for a while, trying to figure out if any of the cars driving past could see me, because I could see them.

Eventually, I shoved my nerves aside because of how desperate I was.  I was continually squirming.  I squatted down with my legs wide apart and pulled my pants down.    I tried to pee, but seeing so many cars go by made my muscles tense.  But after less than a minute, I relaxed and a small stream poured onto the gravel driveway.  I pushed to make it come out faster [And to make it feel better!] and the stream became a strong torrent of pee.

I peed for at least 1-2 minutes.  And now I feel so much better. :blush::lol:

Why oh why oh why do I torture myself so?! (Oh, because I get off on it, that's why)

. Just got on first bus to work, at about a 5, was running late so didn't have time to wee before leaving the house! Add to the fact it's a cold crisp September morning! Reckon by the time I've gone through all the bus stops, pot holes, passenger pick ups, by time I get to my second bus hop on, I'll be at a seven! Until then, I'll just enjoy this large can of Monster Energy! Cheers!

UPDATE: Can of monster finished... In about ten minutes, if that! Proper thirsty this morning. One bus ride down, one to go. Just waiting for driver to finish his ciggie, however he's let me on the bus already and the engine is running, ergo seats are vibrating and A) feeling good :blush: but B) definitely adding to the surmounting pressure. Not quite a 7 yet, but not far off! *Squirm*

Guest kc_rules

Following on from the incident from a couple of nights ago, I've decided that tonight I'm going to sit out on my balcony again with a few cans and a good book and not use the toilet until I've finished my cans and got to a good point to stop reading. I have a very slight need to use the loo but only on a scale of about 2 so far.

I've learnt my lesson from the previous night though, and I'm going to make sure that I don't accidentally embarrass myself in front of the neighbours again. I've decided that if the urge becomes simply too strong, I'm going to rush inside to the safety of my bathroom to pee. Wherever that will be in the toilet or my jeans will decide how I feel at the end of the night!

Here goes nothing.

Guest kc_rules

Just finished my second can and my need to pee has definitely increased somewhat (beer does tend to go right through me!) I'm now at a solid 6 on my 'need to pee' scale. A bit of discomfort but nothing that I can't seriously manage.

The book I'm reading is terrific as well, very engrossing!

Edited by kc_rules (see edit history)
Guest kc_rules

Just finishing off my third can and my need to go has definitely increased. Feeling a 7.5 or maybe an 8. I'm crossing my legs and starting to hold my crotch a fair bit. I hope I manage to finish my drinks before I get totally desperate...!

How many cans left to drink?

I'm not sure how it'll work out for me tonight - I was hoping to join in the holding for as long as possible (being at work again), but didn't have chance for my usual big mug of tea before leaving home three hours ago. I can feel quite a strong need now (4 out of 10?), but I'm not really feeling it in my bladder. Hopefully it'll pick up quite quickly. I'm feeling quite comfortable in the meantime!

Guest kc_rules

Oh shit no! The desperation has crept up on me with half a can left and suddenly I'm at a 9.5 or worse, jamming hands into my crotch but starting to spurt, leaking hot piss into my jeans and a stain is beginning to show. I have to put my phone down now and run to my bathroom to finish my long much-needed piss into my jeans. Can't let neighbours see me after last time. Pics may be forthcoming after I've cleaned myself up..!!

Guest kc_rules

Well I managed to avoid a humiliating encounter on my balcony again but I'm afraid to say that as I ran inside to my bathroom I lost complete control and ended up totally peeing my jeans...

The relief was incredible and I definitely enjoyed the feeling as warm piss cascaded down my legs making a large puddle on my floor (though I was glad no-one else was around to witness this, apart from the people on this forum!!)

As I loudly squelched away to clean up, I kept thinking to myself, why is it that I enjoy pics, stories and videos of others desperate and losing control and wetting themselves, and enjoy the feeling of holding my pee (and on occasions wetting myself), yet feel so embarrassed and guilty whenever I do it??

Anyway, I'm not too sure on the etiquette of posting pics in this thread so if anyone is interested in seeing the pics of my accident, I'll upload them to the "amateurs" thread in the upload forum.

Good night everyone :)

As I loudly squelched away to clean up, I kept thinking to myself, why is it that I enjoy pics, stories and videos of others desperate and losing control and wetting themselves, and enjoy the feeling of holding my pee (and on occasions wetting myself), yet feel so embarrassed and guilty whenever I do it??

I feel quite comfortable (though not literally!) with deliberately holding to a serious level, but I've never tried wetting myself - it's not really something that interests me anyway, other than as the culmination of a long example of desperation, but it really doesn't seem 'right' to me either. For some, though, the embarrassment and humiliation is a key part of their fetish - each to their own, I suppose!

I had to give in too, as I was starting to struggle a bit. I found myself sitting with my legs crossed quite tightly, even though I'm not sure how that helps, and tapping one foot constantly. When standing, I really couldn't stand still. It looked like there might have been a busy few minutes coming up with work anyway, so I reluctantly decided to go let it out - but oh, the relief was so fantastic!

Guest kc_rules

I feel quite comfortable (though not literally!) with deliberately holding to a serious level, but I've never tried wetting myself - it's not really something that interests me anyway, other than as the culmination of a long example of desperation, but it really doesn't seem 'right' to me either. For some, though, the embarrassment and humiliation is a key part of their fetish - each to their own, I suppose!

I had to give in too, as I was starting to struggle a bit. I found myself sitting with my legs crossed quite tightly, even though I'm not sure how that helps, and tapping one foot constantly. When standing, I really couldn't stand still. It looked like there might have been a busy few minutes coming up with work anyway, so I reluctantly decided to go let it out - but oh, the relief was so fantastic!

That's the funny thing. I've known for a good few years that I really enjoy hearing and seeing others desperate, especially when it culminates in an accident. I also really enjoy holding my own pee in and the relief of finally getting to pee (sometimes wetting myself) but self humiliation and embarrassment (when others directly seeing me lose control) are big no no's for me (as I found to my cost a few nights ago). Yet even when I pee myself privately, I still get rushes of guilt about it (hence why it's taken so long for me to feel comfortable posting pics of my pee accidents online, even in a welcoming, friendly and anonymous online forum like this).

Despite this, I still can't ignore how much I love the desperation fetish as a whole and I think it's definitely a part of who I am but it still makes me feel guilty... I guess that may be how society conditions us? 

P.S. Glad you got relief in the end!

Despite this, I still can't ignore how much I love the desperation fetish as a whole and I think it's definitely a part of who I am but it still makes me feel guilty... I guess that may be how society conditions us?

Humiliation really doesn't do it for me - I always like to appear in full control of my functions. Maybe it's a dominance thing - I don't know, but I always try to avoid announcing my need (other than on here!). As much as I really enjoy the feeling of being desperate, I've always preferred to watch (and hear) others struggling, which maybe supports that.

I'm sure that society's perception does count for a lot too, along with how we - as individuals - have been trained in our early years. I'm in the process of trying to write up how it all seemed to develop for me, which is very thought provoking!