Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Donr give in! Let it out, wet yourself!!

i ran down stares to grab my DS, ran back up. I got to my bathroom, but at the sight of the toilet i dribbled a bit. I didn't want to make a mess, so i gave in. OH MY GOD though did it feel good.

...not as good as looking at the gallery though. full bladder + gallery = best. experience. ever!

I'm um... going to hold now...

I'm very shy so forgive me for not giving enough detail or not posting very often, if there's anything you're curious about then just ask.

Wearing a black cami, satin fuchsia handkerchief skirt, and black flip flops >_<

I doubt anyone will be interested though

I'm currently at about a 6 on the scale but I can't say for sure because sometimes it's all in my head...

I'm um... going to hold now...

I'm very shy so forgive me for not giving enough detail or not posting very often, if there's anything you're curious about then just ask.

Wearing a black cami, satin fuchsia handkerchief skirt, and black flip flops >_<

I doubt anyone will be interested though

I'm currently at about a 6 on the scale but I can't say for sure because sometimes it's all in my head...

I'll be interested in it...i probably won't be saying anything in response (or be constantly paying attention) but i will be interested in it one way or another...

I'm highly considering to try this at one point in time...

Oy... at an 8 or 9 already. fidgeting constantly, I'm not sure I'll have a true accident but I'll definately wet. It's starting to get so uncomfortable that I want to just let go...

Sorry it's progressing so quickly but I've been drinking a lot and I started posting kind of late...

next time I'll make sure I start posting at about 4 or so

*thinks for a moment*

well after i started spurting it went pretty quick because I suck at keeping the muscles clenched for very long, so when I start spurting it's pretty much over. I had been drinking coke off and on all day and while I as holding I was drinking mountain dew which is why I got so desperate so fast.

I was wearing blue plaid panties which were really tight, and it was difficult for my urine to pass through them so after the spurts got bigger I had to pull them down a little... then I just started peeing and after trying a few seconds to stop just gave up. watched myself in my mirror... peed for about 45 seconds (I don't have the best control and I'm also not good at judging time.)

Um.. I'm not sure what kind of details you guys want... I'm probably boring the crap out of everyone describing every little thing... sorry...

If I do this again I'll do my best to describe things better without being boring.

I'm not sure what else there is to tell... is there anything specific you want to know? (sorry I am so bad at this, hopefully I'll get better at describing it.)

The details were fine. You described it fine. You're not boring anyone. You are not bad at it, just new.

I thought it was quite nice...and cute while i'm thinking about it.

Okay, so I just had the water durring third hour. By fourth hour, the pain had DOUBLED! I was hunches over crossing my legs the entire time, not getting any work done. By fifth hour ibwas about 8.5, moaning out loud, and I.gave in. It was my first real holding and it was in public. If it wasn't a half hour walk home I might have held it, but I just wouldn't malke it. But that was by far the best feeling I have felt in a long time. Hope I.do.better soon

In case anyone cares (which I doubt), I'm trying to get desperate right now. I'm in stage 3, but I think I can hold it.

I'm laying on my bed, and sometimes I think about going to the bathroom, even if I know that I want to keep on holding until I pee myself.