Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Awe, sorry guys! xD I had a choir gig to get to right after and didn't have time to update. So I kept writing, and drinking water strangely enough. After finishing that latte my mouth felt all sticky so I think the water-drinking was a reflex. 

At four o'clock my friend's hour-long radio show started and I plugged in my headphones to my computer to listen. By this point I was in a constant state of fidgeting, usually rocking back and forth while crossing my legs tightly. I was getting to the point where I KNEW if I relaxed my PC muscles it would all come flowing out. 

I was wearing a black collared shirt that went down to me knees and black nylons. The nylons are high-waisted so they were pressing my bladder in that excruciatingly pleasurable way. "4:30," I thought to myself when 4:15 rolled around. "The radio show has a ten minute break at 4:30, maybe I'll have to go bad enough to ask someone". I was determined to keep working on my essay until then, so I tried to push my need to wee to the back of my mind. 

But caffeine. >_< Caffeine goes right through me. I've only been drinking coffee for about 2 years so when I have more than one cup in a day it really messes with my bladder capacity. By 4:20 I'd reached maybe an 8.5/10. I remember lifting myself off of the chair with my legs crossed a few times, then pushing my privates down hard onto the wood. Somehow it helped a little, but I was getting ridiculously close to losing it and was starting to look around frantically to decide who to ask to watch my stuff. 

Wouldn't you know it, one of my oldest friends gets off work at the store right across from me (this Starbucks was in a mall)! I call her name and she waves and comes over. We made small talk for a minute while I try really hard not to fidget. I asked her what she was doing right now. 

"Waiting for my bus," she said, "but it doesn't get here for another ten minutes! So just chilling I guess..." 

Thank the lord in heaven. @_@ 

I felt a spurt come out and blushed, squeezing my legs as tight as I could to stop it. Hastily, I asked her to watch my stuff for a second. 

"I've been here for a long time, and y'know, ahgrehaiug;fhweSDG;HVNWEhs;djgnv" (I don't remember what I said really, but it probably made little sense. She caught the words "watch my stuff" and "pee" though, bless her. xD 

I stood, subtly checking my seat as I got up. Thank goodness it was dry, because she sat down on it as soon as I got up. I thanked her and started speed walking to the drug store that she'd just gotten off work at. There is one men's and one women's washroom (just the one toilet in each). As I got closer, I noticed that the symbol above the door handle said "occupied". Shit shit shit shit! 

I stood for a moment with my legs tightly crossed before I decided to walk to the next nearest toilets across the food court. I don't know if I've ever walked so fast. I made it, despite walking a little strangely on my way, and there was a stall open (Hurray? Oh no? Depends on your perspective. xD). As I tried to lock the door I spurted once more, managed to clench it off by standing on one foot with one leg sort of wrapped around the other. 

Frantically I pulled down my tights and peed long and hard. It was beautiful. :) As relief washed through me I checked the damage. There was a perfect little diamond-shaped wet spot on my purple underwear, but otherwise I'd made it! 

And there's my story. ^_^ Sorry for making you all wait for it! 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I needed to pee almost 5 hours ago, but I held it while reading posts then doing other things around the house. Since I enjoy writing stories when I need to go, I continued to hold it when I sat down to write about 2 hours ago. It takes me a while. Now I can feel my bladder bulging with urine, full ,hard and rather painful. But I love it

I know it will get much worse when I stand up. Before I relieve myself I am going to shovel the snow. It could be tricky, I don't want to wet my pants. I just did the laundry. See what happens

It was difficult bending over to put my shoes on. It is going to be dicey holding my pee in out in the cold exerting myself .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Ouch! Somehow I didn’t think how much it would hurt to bend over and shovel, squeezing my full bladder. . With each shovelful of snow a wave a pain shot through my bulging bladder. Determination not to wet my freshly laundered jeans, kept my pee inside. However standing here back inside I already had a wave of urgency against my pee hole like my was going to come out, requiring a quick grab of myself with my hand. I now have had to pee for over 6 hours it is time to get out of my jeans, so I don’t wet them. I don’t care so much if I leak in my briefs. However it is time to get ready for bed, and I need a shower want to hold it a bit more though. I have not done this in months. If I relax just a bit I will pee right here.

I am straightening the kitchen a bit in my briefs, and going to have a snack before bed. My pee is pressing hard against my pee hole . It feels like it is about to come out.. I am having to hold myself to keep from peeing through my briefs into the floor.

OMG I have not felt my bladder this distended and full in a long time.

12:37Update edit I just leaked a few drops one at a time. I love that feeling as this tiny amount runs across my penis causing a tiny almost imperceptible wet spot in my briefs.

12:47 My mother called so I had to hang on . I am coming up on needing to pee for 7 hours . Running the water for a drink caused a bigger leak. A half dollar sized wet spot in my briefs now. The rest is trying to come out.

12:55 I am leaking slowly as I type this . I am going to stand up and see what happens My bladder and penis hurt. If I don't pee on the floor in a couple of minutes I need to take a shower . It is time for bed. I wonder if I can hold it through the shower, without loosing it completely.

1:00 PM I have had to pee for 7 hours. Standing here without holding myself caused a slow leak to become a spurt. Briefs getting wetter but no soak through yet. Oh here comes more leaks .

1:10 Standing up straight caused more leaking , but I felt more pressure behind this one causing much bigger spurt that lasted several seconds and finally the sound of my pee splattering on the floor .Not much of a mess, and I got it stopped for now. My briefs are wet in front down into the crouch. It still hurts though, I did not loose that much.

Standing up straight from bending over typing caused a stream that spattered on the floor for a good 5 seconds. I last peed at least 10 hours ago, and have had to pee for 7 hours. Since my briefs are now quite wet . I am going to shower and try to hold it through the shower.

1:35 Update. I really didn't think that was going to work. I started slowly leaking in my briefs as I walked down the hall, pee trickling down my leg. I stepped into the shower and started peeing immediately . I lost 3 big spurts each lasting 5-7 seconds and usually in the shower that means game over. But I regained control, and although my swollen bladder

really hurts and pressure at the tip of my penis feels like I am about to pee on the floor, I am still Holding it in. I brought my measuring bottle with me since I don't want to wet my jeans and already soaked my briefs. Rather than waste a 7.75 hour hold I am going to measure. It is about to come out right now -squeezing my legs so I can finish typing and now I am going to pee in the bottle. peeing now started with a bit on my hand before I got the bottle in place .This is going to take a bit. I stopped at750 ML but I am not done . feel plenty more in there

1:55 1:49 I brought my measuring bottle with me since I don't want to wet my jeans and already soaked my briefs. Rather than waste a 7.75 hour hold I am going to measure. It is about to come out right now -squeezing my legs so I can finish typing and now I am going to pee in the bottle .peeing Now . Stopped at 7.50 Ml . I can feel there is still plenty of urine in there.

1:55Peed a lot more a few minutes later. I knew I had to pee as bad as I have in a very long time. I tied my all time record 1.35 liters, not counting whatever I leaked into my briefs on the floor and in the shower. feel better now.

Hey all.  If anyone wants to talk, i'm currently beginning a hold session.  PM me if you want :) I have various communication methods available if people want to keep this thread clear of clutter.

I will say I prefer women, but if there are any guys out there that want to talk, more than happy to... I'd say i'm on a 4-5 on the 20 scale right now, and just going to make a cuppa.

Also, good luck dairymanbig!

Edited by wolfman85 (see edit history)

Currently doing a hold with a diaper on, didn't do morning pee so it has been 12.5 hours since I last peed. I've drunk about 1L of water since I got up too. Just leaked a tiny bit.

I'm wearing a pair of sweats over it and sitting on top of a chux pad because I know the diaper probably wont get it all.

EDIT1: 13 hrs now, hands are shaking and Im leaking every few minutes. Will probably start spurting soon.

EDIT 2: So I made it 13.5 hours and was spurting every couple seconds. However, it was quite painful at this state, so I just relaxed and let it all come out. It did seep out underneath the legs.

Edited by Gadwin (see edit history)

I got up 4.5 hours ago needing to pee badly. I tried to hold it while preparing breakfast and a few other things, needing to squeeze and squirm to keep my pee in as I did so. In just a short time I started to leak , causing a small wet spot in my pajama bottom. They are not nearly as absorbent as my usual apparel . Not wanting to deal with a mess I just went in the toilet. I regretted it ever since.

Now I need to pee badly again. Although I am not really into diapers, I have a few left from when I tried them. I don't want to waste my pee again, nor do I want to have to deal with a mess.

I thought it would be a nice compromise to use one. Getting up and putting it on increased my need to substantially . My bladder is swollen and painful, and there is strong pressure against my pee hole. Every few minutes a strong urge requires me to clamp down tightly with my sphincter .I have an errand to run, but doubt I can do it without wetting. since I have a large bladder I can't trust the diaper to hold the mess and I don't want to be in public with wet jeans. So I will hold my pee at home without grabbing myself until my pee comes out on its own.

11:20 update It hurts so good. I am squirming a bit to prolong the feeling a bit that my pee is about to come out

In the 45 minutes since my last my bladder seems to have settled into a long hold mode. The pressure at my pee hole has not been as strong , but my bladder is painfully stretched and bulging. I tried standing, I am so full I can't stand straight . This brought on another wave like I was about to pee myself.

12:41 2 hours since I put on the diaper and I am starting to leak.

Just had a big spurt . I got it stopped for 15 seconds then peed some more ,stopped, starting to pee again.

12:46 feels like more pee is going to leak but prevented it this time, so far.

12:49 A couple more waves but held on. Really Struggling

12:52 standing up peed for 10 seconds . More is coming out hard now as I type can't stop it

I peed a lot. I felt my urine start to overflow the diaper. I tried to get out of my pajama bottoms . The movement caused a big splash of pee to overflow the diaper at once soaking my pajama and making a mess on the floor I thought the diaper was absorbing my pee. I have released about half my bladder and stopped peeing for now. This is why I usually don't use diapers .I can hold way to much pee . In order for pee play to be fun I need to get desperate and pee because I can't stop it.

I made a pee mess and I still need to pee badly

1: 11 edit Put my last diaper on and let the rest of my pee out. A nice long 40 seconds of more hard peeing . Overflowed that diaper too and soaked whatever part of my pajama that was not wet

I had already been holding for a while and drinking non-alcoholic drinks, peed a couple of times to make sure it was running clear, when I read dingoman's post about beer. Great idea! I was already really desperate when I opened a beer, and started leaking when I was about halfway through it. That was about an hour ago. I have now drunk two more glasses of water and am on my secong mug of coffee since I finished the beer, and have leaked quite a lot more since then.

The first leaks were more of less trickles, although they could go on for some time, and take a monumental effort to stop commpletely. But when I do get them stopped, the urge gradually dies down slighty for a few minutes, only to build up quickly again.

The second to last leak I had, I managed to stop it after just a trickle had come out, but not for long. The next urge was forceful enough, and my holding mucles were tired enough, that I couldn't do anything to stop it coming out more or less full force for a few seconds. I managed to cut it off temporarily at first, reducing the flow to spurts, which gradually got smaller until I was able to completely stop it.

Then around 5 minutes later, the same happened again, except that it didn't start off as a trickle.

Now just finished that mug of coffee, and can feel desperation beginning to build again, so am off to make more coffee. :)

EDIT: Hadn't even got out of my seat when I began to pee again. Stood up and tried to cut it off, and it didn't seem to be too bad at first, but then it started flowing stronger. Got it cut off eventually, then leaked again while I was making coffee, although that leak wasn't so bad.

Around 30 seconds after I sat down, I began peeing forcefully, and lost quite a lot before I was able to stop it.

I am now haflway through this mug of coffee, and also drank another glass of water as I was waiting fot the kettle to boil, and desperation is beginning to build again.

EDIT@ Two minutes later I peed again. Managed to stop it eventually, and it didn't seem quite as big a leak as the last one, but my holding muscles are becoming increasingly tired.

EDIT: 20 mins after me last edit/leak, I haven't leaked again yet, but desperation is now beginning to build again. Perhaps the last leak was bigger than I thought.

Have now drunk another glass of water, and am starting on another mug of coffee. I had been wearing a pull-up diaper, and had filled it up and then some. So I disposed of it, and am now sat here in sweatpants. Desperation still increasing....

EDIT: Peed again two minutes after my last edit. Managed to cut it off, with the aid of my hand, before too much leaked out. But my sweatpants are now quite wet, and I'm still quite desperate.

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)

Beer is the enemy, hate drinking it on nights out, hate running to the toilets with a massive queue.  Just finished another bottle, its getting too tough, might have to give in soon I'd give it 8/10. I can normally hold it longer but alcohol is tough. I cant let out spurts or I will just completely let go. lol getting a hard on is my only choice to hold on longer

When I manage to cut off the flow, it always feels as though I'm just managing to get it stopped, and it takes a bit longer for the urge to die down even a little. Sometimes, when my effots to hold it back make little difference, I reckon my best option is to let it flow freely for a few seconds before trying to cut it off again. But for 99.9% of the time during a holding session, I keep trying to hold it in.

I only lasted another few minutes after my last edit, then began to pee again. I managed to stop it at first, but only for about a second, then my muscles gave way again and it began to come out forcefully again. I ended up with a puddle between my legs on the thin towel I was sitting on by the time I got it stopped, although the towel was quite wet to begin with.

That was when I decided to call it a day. I peed what was left in my bladder into a bottle so that I could measure it, and was surprised to find there was still over 600ml there!

Good luck with your hold, dingoman!

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)

Hello All!  I am new to the community, but not totally to wetting.  I have played with diapers for a few years and lightly dabbled with desperation.  I stumbled onto Omo the other day and was instantly intrigued.  I saw a post on the pee challenge and new I had to try it.  I am currently at the 2nd challenge...hehe, and I know I have a long, long way to go!  I will keep you updated as I go.  Feel free to say hi if you want to talk or hear how its going.

A bit more about me...I am a 29 year old guy living in Tennessee.  I am into wetting, diapers, AB/DL, starting to get into desperation and also into many facets of BDSM.  Otherwise I like sports, reading, running/swimming, good tv/movies and traveling.

Hope everyone is having a good night! :)