Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hi there. I'm Tyto Alba and I'm not new here, but yesterday I read the post about a quick way to get desperate and decided to try it out. Usually I enjoy watching more than getting desperate, but I'm feeling horny today and the house is empty so...

The plan is to see how long I can go before I can't hold anymore and have to dash to the bathroom with pee coming out. I won't wet completely but I'll get as close as I can. For the people who would like to know how I look, I'll try my best to describe it (this is a little weird!).

I'm a woman, 21, smallish, slightly chubby (people say I have full, round tights, if that's your thing). I'm brunet, have curly hair and currently the lower part of my hair is light green. I'm wearing a baby blue dress, about the middle of my tights, that squeezes my boobs out a little (it's an old dress and my boobs outgrew it) Also, not a native English speaker, so sorry for any mistakes.

This is what happened so far:

I woke up about 8a.m. (it's 5h20p.m. now where I live), peed, made myself about 2l of yerba matte tea (has caffeine but doesn't burn my stomach like pure coffee) and drank it all until about 3p.m., in small doses. During all this time I went to the bathroom every time I finished a mug, which was about 4 times. Usually I go a lot less, only once or twice a day, so this is a lot.

About 3p.m. I got a bottle of water of 500ml and drank it in small doses until twenty minutes ago. I refill it and began to hold. I'll feeling a need to go now but not very strong... I would say a 2 or a 3 (out of 10). I'm keeping myself distracted with work, sitting on the computer. In other ten minutes or so I'm going to refill the water bottle.

I'm in the middle of my second bottle now. Need is probably a 4 or a 5... I'm still able to concentrate on other things, but my leg in bobbing up and down and I feel the weight on my lower belly. The thing I like about omorashi is the way people can't even think of another thing other than their need. All concentration in one single body part. I hope I'll be able to do that today. I'm hitting the 45 minutes mark now. 

So sorry I had to dash yesterday. This is what happened:
My mom got home earlier and ask me to help her with some image editing things. She sat by my side and began to give me instructions on what to do, but in twenty minutes I could barely hear her, between concentrating in holding and not grabbing myself. I excuse myself a lot saying 'oh, I have to get this thing' and 'sorry, I have to go see my e-mail' (other computer) just so I could grab myself and hold. When I hit the 1h10 minutes mark...it was hurting, actually hurting to stand up. My bladder was enormous and my legs felt weak. I think it showed on my face because my mom asked if I was okay. I told her my back was bothering me, just so I had an excuse to keep fiddling in on the chair. She didn't look convinced...
About five minutes later I felt a spurt, just a small one, and told my mom 'sorry, have to go to the bathroom' and I don't even know if I ran or not! I do know I wet my pants a little more on my way to the bathroom and by the time I sat on the toilet there was a wet patch about the size of a tennis ball on my panties.
I think I peed for more than a minute... really, it didn't end! I never felt so effing relieved in my entire life. And weak. It took me a moment to be able to get up, even after I finished. It's not the first time I hold but I never had took it so far before, and I won't do this again for a while because after that I had to get up to pee all night. Today my bladder feel almost normal but I'm still tired. Still, it felt good in the end.
I'll probably do this again when I'm sure parents or people won't bother me in the middle of it. 

tytoalba   I have been there and done that, only it was my son that came in near the end of a very long hold. like you I had to pee frequently all night and,my bladder was sore for as day or so . It is wise to refrain from holding your pee for a bit, but hopefully you won't stop completely , and will come back and share your experiences with us.           

Swore I'd stay off of my fun websites until after finals but in a bit of a pickle right now. :P Been sitting in Starbucks working on my term paper since 11:30 (about 4 hours ago). Already had a coffee, a frozen yogurt, and some water. Need to pee building up a bit and a woman just walked up to me, gave me a latte, and said Merry Christmas. xD I'm drinking it, and I'm here for another hour and a half. 

What should I do? :o 

There's a bathroom not far, but I'd have to pack up all my things. I could wait to go until right before my bus gets here, or I could wait even longer until I get home (I don't like asking strangers to watch my stuff).