Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Feeling pretty good now, sitting on my balcony, my bladder feeling rather full underneath my cute little pajama pants. In the dark, sitting in my little wicker chair I'm starting to squirm. My legs are being crossed now and again to help alleviate my little 'problem'. Will keep updating as the intensity begins to increase. I would definitely enjoy a little trip to the bathroom. Maybe I'll torture myself a little by sitting on the toilet a while, or maybe a little more to drink? Decisions, decisions. Either way, the hold continues.

Currently just home from a night out and have to pee, my girl has text me saying "your not aloud to leave the bed for 5 hours" There is no bottle or towels in the room and my need is growing by the minute, this could get interesting...

Hey I haven't had a long hold with someone in a while if anyone is interested to be in control of my bladder, pm me!

Well sitting on the toilet definitely stirred up my desperation. The psychological war has begun! with my body paying the price. It's difficult to remain still, though I'm doing my best to continue drinking. At the moment I've switched to water, to ensure I don't simply just lay down, pass out, and wet my bed. Would be a hard mess to clean, and difficult to explain.

*bites lip* ahhhhhh. I'm really feeling it now, I leaked another little bit. I sat on my toilet again and ran the faucet for a short while, now I'm back in my room safe and desperate as ever. I'm taking a misterpoll survey now, and let's see if I make it through it. I'm really doubting it....god, i have to pee! Sitting down makes it easier to hold, so I think I might stand up for the rest of this. hehehe :)

Just hit the halfway point in the poll, and my pajama pants are showing the signs of my distress. My bladder is really uncomfortably full. >.< I tried relaxing my muscles for 30 seconds, and I couldn't even for ten: I ended up peeing a little more in my pants and I'm really trying to charge up my camera to take a video of my 'shame'. Wonder if I'll make it even that long.

Edited by TheMarcher (see edit history)

I've switched into some shorts to make any more spurts more..pronounced. Easy to hide my accident in the other pants, these shorts though? Tighter than hell, and my bladder is screaming at me. I slipped on a ruler getting them on, and almost fell down and peed all over my floor. Managed to stave it off so far, listening to some rain and drinking another cup of water. I've armed the video camera and everything. Let's see what it catches.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that no-one is watching this topic right now, but regardless I'm doing a hold and might as well get my post count up a little. It's half 5 in the morning and I'm a ballsy guy.

I had a strong coffee around two hours ago and I have a 500ml bottle of water that is now mostly empty.

At this point I will say that I usually go to the bathroom to pee once every 3 hours or so.

I'd say on the desperation scale I'm around a 9. I need to sit with my leg underneath me to feel in control and I'm shaking a little.

My thighs are practically glued together and I've resorted to grabbing at my crotch to try and relieve some pressure. I can't drop my concentration for even a second.

I really feel like I'm going to lose it.

Oh god my stomach is so distended and my leg is bobbing madly. I've been holding for about 4 hours now, 1 cup of coffee and 1 liter of water in that time. I don't think I can do this for much longer.

Between 16 and 17, I'm going to go sit in the bath, I don't want to pee on the carpet.

I ended up wetting my boxers in the bathtub, I was holding so much urine that it didn't seem possible seeing it all go down the drain.

I'm so glad my stomach isn't distended anymore and there's no more pain. I'd consider that a pretty good alternative to actually sleeping through the night.

Just got off work and since about ten this morning I have been consuming between 12 and 16 oz of water (carbonated, I have no idea if it makes any difference). Just went up to cvs to get some gatorade for the hour of ramping up fluid intake to 12 every fifteen minutes. I will continue to post as things get more interesting. This is the first time I have tried this type of preparation for a hold and I'm quite excited at the possibility of truly losing control. Up til now, all my holds have ended with me having to let go because I jjust can't deal with the pain anymore, so I'm pleased to have just learned of a method that seems to have a better chance of ending the way I want it to.