Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

(Some pictures at the end)

Well I sort of made it but not without wetting my pants a bit. I dropped off the order on the person's porch and turned back towards back my car. As soon as I turned around my bladder decided it was done and a huge spurt of piss came out. I grabbed myself as I kept running to my car and managed to get it to stop. It was super obvious down my left leg that I'd started to wet myself. I was in a panic now because I CAN'T make this car smell like piss. So I frantically drove home with my ass hovering over the driver's seat so my pants wouldn't touch the seat, with all of my weight pressed against the back of the seat almost like doing a wall sit. Try doing that with a full bladder. It was threatening to come out some more but I was shaking and jiggling so hard to keep it all in. When I got home fortunately no one else was home because I ran inside and leaked the whole way to the toilet but managed to make it to the toilet before making a huge mess. Pictures of the aftermath below. First one is in my car after I leaked and the second one is my pants after I took them off

20220313_233910.jpg

20220313_234414.jpg

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

At a 9 right now trying to make it through the new batman movie...  just had a delicious bladder spasm but no leaks yet... omg does this feel good... 

It legit feels like I'm going to wet if I stand up, going to have to wait until everyone leaves...if I even make it until then... 

So what happened? Did you make it?