Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

I've already had a pretty big accident, some massive leaks in my pants. I'm wearing thermals under my jeans so fortunately they've soaked up most of it. None has escaped down to the floor yet. I'm wearing dark jeans so it's not very visible yet. I've been trying to finish making dinner before allowing myself to wet completely. There will be someone else home soonish but I'm not sure exactly when, and that makes it more exciting. Could I potentially be caught wetting myself in the kitchen? Yes. I don't want to get caught by anyone so I'm going to try really hard 

Edited by LeaksALot (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, LeaksALot said:

I've already had a pretty big accident, some massive leaks in my pants. I'm wearing thermals under my jeans so fortunately they've soaked up most of it. None has escaped down to the floor yet. I'm wearing dark jeans so it's not very visible yet. I've been trying to finish making dinner before allowing myself to wet completely. There will be someone else home soonish but I'm not sure exactly when, and that makes it more exciting. Could I potentially be caught wetting myself in the kitchen? Yes. I don't want to get caught by anyone so I'm going to try really hard 

Let’s see the leaks?? 😀

36 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Let’s see the leaks?? 😀

I didn't get any pics of the leaks but I did get a pic of the aftermath. 

I was in the kitchen still trying to finish cooking before I peed but I simply couldn't anymore. I was starting to burst so I hurriedly turned off the stove and ran down the hallway, peeing my pants as I went. It was still a slow trickle but I couldn't stop it now no matter how hard I tried and it was about to be a flood. I got to the bathroom, still holding the trash bag and pee pad and threw them aside and jumped into the shower and let it go full force into my pants. My thermals were still soaking up a good bit of it and holding it close to me before flowing down my legs so it felt really good. After my bladder was empty I stripped down and threw my wet clothes into the trash bag for washing later, so I could sneak them out of the bathroom without it being obvious that I was carrying my soaked pants, in case anyone was home when I was done. I showered quickly. When I was done in the bathroom no one was home yet but it's still good that I put my soaked pants in the trash bag because I can't do laundry until tomorrow and I don't want my dirty pants to be smelled by anyone. Anyway, here's the aftermath

20220304_204440.jpg

11 minutes ago, LeaksALot said:

I didn't get any pics of the leaks but I did get a pic of the aftermath. 

I was in the kitchen still trying to finish cooking before I peed but I simply couldn't anymore. I was starting to burst so I hurriedly turned off the stove and ran down the hallway, peeing my pants as I went. It was still a slow trickle but I couldn't stop it now no matter how hard I tried and it was about to be a flood. I got to the bathroom, still holding the trash bag and pee pad and threw them aside and jumped into the shower and let it go full force into my pants. My thermals were still soaking up a good bit of it and holding it close to me before flowing down my legs so it felt really good. After my bladder was empty I stripped down and threw my wet clothes into the trash bag for washing later, so I could sneak them out of the bathroom without it being obvious that I was carrying my soaked pants, in case anyone was home when I was done. I showered quickly. When I was done in the bathroom no one was home yet but it's still good that I put my soaked pants in the trash bag because I can't do laundry until tomorrow and I don't want my dirty pants to be smelled by anyone. Anyway, here's the aftermath

20220304_204440.jpg

Nice!! They look very wet 😀

Hit 10 beers without a piss. New record for me. Guess I know I’ll be able to outlast my friends at the bar now. Bladder is finally feeling tighter, but I think there’s still some room left. 120oz of beer making it’s way through, but I don’t want to let out a single drop. 

11 minutes ago, Bull said:

Oh wow that’s a good few beers, not even a lil bit of pressure yet?

Finally feeling a good bit of pressure. Gonna try to keep holding on though. 

13 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

Just a little bit, so i am not alone in this journey.

I would presume that i'm not the only here, but everyone is just yugioh go brrr and it's hard to tell

Luckily this is the last round, so i will be able to find a restroom somewhere near, UNLESS YOU HAVE AN OBJECTION OF COURSE

No, keep holding?

7 minutes ago, Thebritishgirl said:

i'm also rather in need of a wee.

Team!