Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Yeah haha, even as a boy its hard sometimes, cant even imagine for girls lol, and even still you hold 10 times more than me xD

It has to be frustrating having a tiny bladder. Even an 1500 ml capacity would annoy me. I feel like I'd always be looking for a bathroom XD

It's nice to know you can hold it if you need to.

I like not having to worry about how much I drink or when I'll have access to a bathroom.

I'm super relaxed now that was a long hold.

I've been thinking about needing to pee for like the last 5 hours.

It feels good to be empty again.

Or mostly empty. XD

Gonna be needing a few extra bathroom trips today lol.

2 minutes ago, MangaKitten said:

It has to be frustrating having a tiny bladder. Even an 1500 ml capacity would annoy me. I feel like I'd always be looking for a bathroom XD

It's nice to know you can hold it if you need to.

I like not having to worry about how much I drink or when I'll have access to a bathroom.

Small bladder is like
Pro:
-You dont pee too much so its not as awkward to pee outside or in public bathrooms, its nice and quick
-If you have an accident its easier to hide it because you dont pee enough to make a puddle or drip too much on the ground, you just get your clothes wet
-You dont have to drink too much to feel needy, so its nice to wet haha
Cons:
-You need to be super careful about how much you drink if youre outside because you'll get needy pretty fast, and for people like me who absolutely hate public bathrooms its sometimes a death sentence
-Wetting doesnt feel as nice >w< its quicker, the relief is there but its short lived haha

Just now, Stinky Pikachu said:

Small bladder is like
Pro:
-You dont pee too much so its not as awkward to pee outside or in public bathrooms, its nice and quick
-If you have an accident its easier to hide it because you dont pee enough to make a puddle or drip too much on the ground, you just get your clothes wet
-You dont have to drink too much to feel needy, so its nice to wet haha
Cons:
-You need to be super careful about how much you drink if youre outside because you'll get needy pretty fast, and for people like me who absolutely hate public bathrooms its sometimes a death sentence
-Wetting doesnt feel as nice >w< its quicker, the relief is there but its short lived haha

Tiny bladders are cute though because you do get caught short lol. It'd be fun to hang out someplace with no toilets and lots of drinks lol.

I do have limits though. I do like to use the toilet every 4 to 6 hours normally. Sometimes it'll be 8 if I get distracted. 

1 minute ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

You do, its not fun when youre outside xD And hell yeah it would, the small bladders would wet themselves multiple times while the big bladders would get only 1 massive wet haha

Do you have close calls or accidents often?

I imagine if public bathrooms make you uncomfortable you probably have a hard time. I drink a lot of fluids especially when I'm out and about. If I didn't use public toilets I'd definitely get caught short.

I am a tiny bit pee shy though. I don't like going in a quiet bathroom when I know there's another person which can be frustrating when you really need to go and you're just sitting waiting for them to leave.

3 minutes ago, MangaKitten said:

Do you have close calls or accidents often?

I imagine if public bathrooms make you uncomfortable you probably have a hard time. I drink a lot of fluids especially when I'm out and about. If I didn't use public toilets I'd definitely get caught short.

I am a tiny bit pee shy though. I don't like going in a quiet bathroom when I know there's another person which can be frustrating when you really need to go and you're just sitting waiting for them to leave.

I get close calls VERY often, accidents not so much because I dont drink much for that exact reason, honestly I think id rather wet myself and try to get away with it than pee in a crowded public bathroom, and if only the urinals are free you can bet im wetting my pants, no way im using that lol

2 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

I get close calls VERY often, accidents not so much because I dont drink much for that exact reason, honestly I think id rather wet myself and try to get away with it than pee in a crowded public bathroom, and if only the urinals are free you can bet im wetting my pants, no way im using that lol

Very shy!! You poor thing. You must always be having to go home to pee. Do you ever use alleys or less conventional places to pee? I imagine you end up in predicaments a lot since you're bladder is small and you won't use a urinal or stall even if desperate.

Have you ever peed in a urinal before?

I'm a girl and I have XD in a single bathroom though. 

I feel like peeing standing up doesn't let you get fully empty. Hard to relax.

3 minutes ago, MangaKitten said:

Very shy!! You poor thing. You must always be having to go home to pee. Do you ever use alleys or less conventional places to pee? I imagine you end up in predicaments a lot since you're bladder is small and you won't use a urinal or stall even if desperate.

Have you ever peed in a urinal before?

I'm a girl and I have XD in a single bathroom though. 

I feel like peeing standing up doesn't let you get fully empty. Hard to relax.

I get home desperate everyday yeah xD my bladder got used to it so im able to hold it, still uncomfortable tho, I only pee in an alley or other places when im too desperate or really cant wet myself (wearing grey pants in public for example), last time I tried peeing in an urinal I was like 8 years old and it felt so awkward doing it next to others that from that day onward I never used them again xD And yeah peeing standing is not the best, my body is used to this mindset of "if im peeing standing, it means im peeing somewhere i normally dont" so i get nervous and cant empty my bladder all the way haha

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Holy cow, that's amazing! I can imagine how beautifully your bladder was bulging out... 😉 Congrats on holding so much, I'm really impressed.

It was pretty big. *Blushes* It's not my fault though. There's no room if it doesn't stick out a little. Or erm.. a lot. I was holding more than one of those 2 liter soda bottles inside! Where is it all supposed to fit?