Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

On 2/21/2011 at 2:15 AM, Omo-chan said:

*thinks for a moment*

well after i started spurting it went pretty quick because I suck at keeping the muscles clenched for very long, so when I start spurting it's pretty much over. I had been drinking coke off and on all day and while I as holding I was drinking mountain dew which is why I got so desperate so fast.

I was wearing blue plaid panties which were really tight, and it was difficult for my urine to pass through them so after the spurts got bigger I had to pull them down a little... then I just started peeing and after trying a few seconds to stop just gave up. watched myself in my mirror... peed for about 45 seconds (I don't have the best control and I'm also not good at judging time.)

Um.. I'm not sure what kind of details you guys want... I'm probably boring the crap out of everyone describing every little thing... sorry...

If I do this again I'll do my best to describe things better without being boring.

That’s wonderful!!!💖

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Selena Luna said:

I've got less than an hour left and about a third of my second liter of water to drink. Gonna have to drink the rest quickly after I finish my end of shift work. The urge to pee has climbed a bit. Normally, I would definitely use a toilet before leaving work at this level. My bladder doesn't feel stretched full but it's reaching normal nonstretched capacity and I am getting little tingles down there from it. Still able to maintain composure, though. Just got a little.... woobly wave of need in my bladder. 

How's your bladder? Are you able to leave work without peeing?

So I just realized I kinda really need to pee and thought it might be fun to try and hold until I go to bed. I've had 3 drinks and was drinking water and tea earlier. Don't have any idea how much I'm holding but it feels a bit urgent. It's been 4 hours since I last went. Trying to stay discreet until I go to my room. Wish me luck. I'll measure hopefully this doesn't get too urgent too fast and I'm sober enough to type out what happens. Cracking another beer!

I already feel like I really gotta go. If I wasn't holding I'd be on a toilet rn.

I really do feel a lot of pressure.

I need to pee pretty badly. I wasn't planning on holding but I've been reading and drinking sparkling water and didn't want to get up to pee because I was focused on reading. Next thing I know, I'm about to piss myself. I'm wearing sherpa lined sweatpants and laying on a blanket. I'm trying to hold as long as I can, with my legs spread open so it's harder to hold. It won't be long before I start leaking...these unplanned holds are the most fun. Not sure yet if I'll empty my bladder right here or only allow myself to leak before getting up and finishing in the toilet. I don't have any extra protection on the floor because I hadn't planned on having an accident tonight...sigh

Edited by LeaksALot (see edit history)

I also need to pee quite bad.. Drank enough water to become rapidly desperate tonight. It's only been 50 minutes since I last peed, but this water is hitting me again already. Starting to squirm and shake my legs. 7/10.. I can hold it. Can feel it trying to leak out. Not allowing myself a bathroom break for 40 more minutes, though

5 minutes later, stood up, started to leak a bit.. I don't think I can hold it much longer...

Edited by DaveGAZ (see edit history)

Still holding? I'm sure you're bursting now lol.

1 hour ago, DaveGAZ said:

I also need to pee quite bad.. Drank enough water to become rapidly desperate tonight. It's only been 50 minutes since I last peed, but this water is hitting me again already. Starting to squirm and shake my legs. 7/10.. I can hold it. Can feel it trying to leak out. Not allowing myself a bathroom break for 40 more minutes, though

5 minutes later, stood up, started to leak a bit.. I don't think I can hold it much longer...

How you holding up? Maybe I could hold a bit more before bed. Got pretty urgent earlier.

1 hour ago, LeaksALot said:

I need to pee pretty badly. I wasn't planning on holding but I've been reading and drinking sparkling water and didn't want to get up to pee because I was focused on reading. Next thing I know, I'm about to piss myself. I'm wearing sherpa lined sweatpants and laying on a blanket. I'm trying to hold as long as I can, with my legs spread open so it's harder to hold. It won't be long before I start leaking...these unplanned holds are the most fun. Not sure yet if I'll empty my bladder right here or only allow myself to leak before getting up and finishing in the toilet. I don't have any extra protection on the floor because I hadn't planned on having an accident tonight...sigh

Still holding?

I got home from work on the verge of losing it...tried to put water on the stove to boil and then do a few chores but it's clear that I won't make it much longer...I'm dancing around the apartment holding myself and trying to decide where to have an accident. My bladder may end up deciding for me though. If I stand up without crossing my legs I know it's over. I'm trying to hold on as long as I can. I'd like to finish making dinner first but the longer I stand here the worst it gets...right now I'm leaning over the counter with my legs crossed and the pee is threatening to come out all over the kitchen floor. 

It's 08h48 now 

I'm in a friend home and bed we was drinking yesterday 

For sleep we Have make a bed for the girl and a bed for the man 

Now i'm stuck in my bed with stuffed animal and the wall and a hurt to go Have a morning pee 

For the toilet i need to pass all the apparemment there are my friend in the bed Who still sleep and the toilet are in the room of the girl  . . . 

I can't move with no sake Ip my friend and i can't go in the toilet with out wake up the girl 🙃

I hope you can understand what i write with out translate 😅