Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest cauallywet
1 minute ago, weeweegirl said:

Day off work tomorrow so tonight will be my first full 'me time' night in absolutely ages. 

I'm going to see how long I can last before I leak or completely wee myself, maybe I'll make it all the way to bed time (I'm sleeping in my spare room obvs, or maybe it's best described as my weeing room lol) 

Can't wait 😊

Xx

Sounds like a good time haha Lets us know how it goes!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

Ok, entonces estoy empezando con una copa de vino blanco frío, no he bebido un pipí desde la tarde y he tomado un café y un poco de agua desde entonces. ¡No necesito ir particularmente, pero tampoco estoy completamente vacío si eso tiene sentido! 

No soy muy bueno en esto, pero tenía ganas de compartir (oh, para un socio omo lol) así que siéntete libre de hacer cualquier pregunta, soy bastante abierto xx

you start quite well, hopefully it takes effect very fast @weeweegirl

14 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

Ok so I'm starting on a glass of cold white wine, not had a wee since late afternoon and had a coffee and some water since. I don't particularly need to go but I'm not fully empty either if that makes sense?! 

I'm not great at this but did feel like sharing (oh for an omo partner lol) so feel free to ask any questions, I'm pretty open xx

Hi, I'd love to join in with a few questions!

How big is your bladder?

Have you ever been really desperate after drinking? Like on the way home?

8 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

How big? Really not sure. It depends what I'm drinking and how I'm feeling. Hot drinks go through me, especially after a wee if I continue to drink lots. I should be OK on wine until I get tipsy after which point my bladder mysteriously shrinks lol. 

As for desperate after being out drinking, sure, but we've all been there, right?..... 😉

Yeah that's similar to me! Alcohol gets me desperate pretty fast ☺ tea does  it not as much.

Yeah I bet we have. 

How long can you usually hold once you become desperate? Are you good at keeping it in or do you end up leaking fairly easily once you need to go?

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)
1 minute ago, LilyBgirl said:

Yeah that's similar to me! Alcohol gets me desperate pretty fast ☺ tea does  it not as much.

Yeah I bet we have. 

How long can you usually hold once you become desperate? Are you food at keeping it in or do you end up leaking fairly easily once you heed to go?

Again, it depends on the day. Sometimes I can hold for a long time, sometimes it's over fairly quickly. If I'm wet or damp from leaking, even a couple of drops, I tend to over focus on that which often leads to more leaking and a loss of control, if I'm pretty desperate. I can't seem to ignore that little wet feeling! 

2 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

Again, it depends on the day. Sometimes I can hold for a long time, sometimes it's over fairly quickly. If I'm wet or damp from leaking, even a couple of drops, I tend to over focus on that which often leads to more leaking and a loss of control, if I'm pretty desperate. I can't seem to ignore that little wet feeling! 

Thanks for answering!

Maybe you should have that cup of tea after all 😉 you seem quite capable of holding a fair amount!

7 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

You said you were gaming. Which game are you playing and do you tend to wee yourself while gaming?

I just started Surviving Mars. I sometimes do wet when gaming, if it's been a long session and I've lost track of how full I actually am. But tbh I try not to because if I'm gaming I'm downstairs and I don't really want to wet my sofa. If it's not planned and a genuine accident there won't be a towel or anything down lol. I've certainly thrown my controller down and literally jumped up once or twice because I've unexpectedly started going. Racing up the stairs with a my knickers filling up is fun but a big clean up job 🤣

Glass of wine number two underway. Game on mute. Halsey on Spotify. Lights dimmed. Feeling very atmospheric in here lol