Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, Pfunns said:

Well then, time to batten down the hatches, get yourself prepared and don’t you dare let out any piss! 😛

1 minute ago, Pfunns said:

Well then, time to batten down the hatches, get yourself prepared and don’t you dare let out any piss! 😛

Haha you're the boss😅

10 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

We’re all always holding 😉

How full are you looking to get?

Edited by WetPants74 (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WetPants74 said:

Haha you're the boss😅

It would be nice for other members to help in your quest to hold a generously filled bladder and you, the holder, should make every effort to hold it in because you know, the more you hold the more you will enjoy it. I’m not the boss, just a fellow holder helping the bulge

2 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

It would be nice for other members to help in your quest to hold a generously filled bladder and you, the holder, should make every effort to hold it in because you know, the more you hold the more you will enjoy it. I’m not the boss, just a fellow holder helping the bulge

Haha I'll try my best to hold it 🙂

Not too full I've had quite alot of water maybe like 700ml but I dont need to go too badly yet

Are you in the UK? If so, you can forget about another pee today ☺️

Yeah I am😅

So am I so now you need to think and think hard and true, how long do you honestly think you can hold on for? Im sure you can hold way more than 700ml. I have a set amount I usually drink that I know gets me filled to capacity, im sure you do too

4 minutes ago, WetPants74 said:

1.5 litres would usually get me very full but I'm not sure how long I'll last I'll just need to wait and see😅

You cant pee before midnight, don’t you dare pee! You are not allowed and you will wait. The more you fill the more you want to fill. 1.5L held and measured or drank? 

5 minutes ago, Liz02 said:

I forbade myself from peeing until I got my essay done today. Just finally finished the essay, 8 hours later. Anyone feel like giving me permission to pee? Or not?

I think you owe it to yourself to hold that well earned burster for another 34 mins, dont you agree?

Edited by Pfunns (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Liz02 said:

I'm trying my best to hold it but I've been squirming for a long time now. I drank a lot of coffee to focus...

That’s really good and i’m well impressed, the thing is,… bladders always need to orgasm before they can pee, have you had an orgasm yet?

1 minute ago, Liz02 said:

If I orgasm when I'm desperate, I can't hold back any longer, the pee will come out.

Yes, this is the edging dilemma of a bursting, bulging (yummy) full bladder. Will you cum before you piss or pee before you orgasm?

I haven't peed in about 7 hours now. I needed to go and was even bouncing a little when I got home but wanted to fill up my water bottle first. I'm not terribly bursting but honestly do need to go. I laid down already though and don't think I'm gonna bother getting up before I go to sleep. I plan to check in when I'm inevitably too full to sleep and wake up. I'm gonna drink a bit more before I fall asleep.

Interesting thread. I’m giving plasma tomorrow, so I really should be hydrating today to make the process easier. I think I’m actually slightly dehydrated, because I’m always forgetting to drink enough water (due to being distracted by work, video games, whatever).

Let’s see… it’s about 3pm right now, and my appointment is at 3pm tomorrow. This means I need to start hydrating NOW. I think I’ll be good if I can manage to down 2 liters of water before bed tonight, but I don’t wanna chug it all at once because I think that could make me sick. I guess I’ll just fill up a large water bottle and gradually sip on it… but I need to stay focused on my goal here so that I don’t forget to keep hydrating. 

Edit: It’s 8pm where I am, and I’m trying again after a failure to hold it earlier. After first typing this post, I downed about 12 to 14 oz of red flavored poweraid, which seemed to instantly rematerialize in my (previously empty) bladder. I wasn’t prepared for it to feel so urgent so suddenly, so I had to go to the toilet to prevent a mess. One of my roommates brought friends over shortly after this, so I’m glad that I decided not to let loose in my pants at that specific time. 

My partner and I have the place to ourselves right now. I’m currently nursing a 1 liter bottle of this fancy “alkaline” water while I watch him play video games. I feel like I might have a few drops of fluid in my bladder, but nothing urgent at all. I’m hoping that the dinner in my stomach will soak up some of the liquids I’m sipping, so I won’t get desperate too quickly. On the other hand, it just started storming, and my ears keep focusing on the water drizzling down the windows…

Edited by omorashi_jones
More info; grammar (see edit history)

Welp, I barely finished my water bottle before my bladder burst. By the time I was about halfway finished with the liter, I was already desperate. By the time I was almost at the end, I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to hold it.  I made myself chug the last bit on the way to the bathroom! Gravity was not my friend when I stood up from the couch; I very nearly leaked on the way. I seriously thought about going to my room to wet myself, but decided that it would be too inconvenient to wet my pants right now. I’d rather do it while I’m sitting at my desk, so I’m about to fill this water bottle back up so I can fulfill my goal of drinking 2 liters of water before bed.

Overall, it took me about an hour to polish off the first liter, so I’m going to try and drink this next bottle a little quicker. In under 30 minutes, if I can.  

Edit: It's been almost an hour, and I completely forgot about my water. ^^; I had sat down with some coffee and guzzled that down, because I needed the caffeine to work. I've been trying to make myself have a more "normal" sleep schedule, but for some reason my body just prefers to be awake at night. Anyway, I probably forgot to drink my water because my stomach is still full of fluids from the previous bottle, and I'm already feeling the urge to pee again. I'm clearly not a professional holder, at all. My spouse caught me wiggling in my chair... he's smirking at me. Regardless, I'm pretty determined to stay where I am. If I can get into the "zone" enough while I work, I can forget about my bladder. I want to see if I can finish this water bottle, and what I'm working on, before I can't hold anymore.

Spoiler

Even though I can already feel a dribble trying to force itself out of me, and my bladder feels like a tingly water balloon.

Edited by omorashi_jones (see edit history)