Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 hour ago, LeaksALot said:

I hate the girls kind but thanks. I'm not into wearing feminine stuff but I didn't want to wait for the others to be back in stock so I bought them. I think Walmart's store brand kind is gender neutral so I'll have to check those out

It’s been several years, but my experience was that the Walmart store brand were not very good. The capacity and fit inferior to Goodnites

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Been holding since I peed this morning, circa 10:45 (12:03 am local time), super desperate. Planning on painting my nails, which I haven't done in a long time, just to torture myself, then when my parents finally go to bed I'm gonna use one of my women's pullups I bought a while ago and go find someplace around town to let loose. Last time I was soaked, somebody passed nearby me on a bike and probably wondered why I was standing outside of an old factory? at night in the rain with my camera flash on 😅

I haven't gone pee since yesterday morning.  I started noticing the need to go yesterday just before dinner.  I started to feel desperate around 10pm. Aside from a few squirts, I've been able to hold it in for the most part.  Until now, that is; I feel it dripping from my cock down my leg.

Definitely a 10/10 or maybe 12/10 and feeling quite aroused.

4 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Yeah do 

Unfortunately, I the video I recorded wasn't of me.  I apparently forgot to take the lens cap  off.  

I did enr up wetting myself though.  I lost complete control while masturbating.