Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Update: So, I waited another 30 min or so. Was at a 7/10 and it was very much at my limits. When I stood up I could feel the pressure right on the edge.

Went outside and my upstairs neighbours were still out in the backyard. That made me a little more nervous than had it been empty or if only strangers were around, but I pushed through. I don't think they noticed I had left, to be honest, but the thought of them discovering me on the way back in was worrying me.

I was wearing black corduroy pants, which are the least "showy" of all my pants. So, I felt confident that all would be fine. Walked to the street and around the block.

As I said, it was bad. I started to leak a little almost immediately. Not enough to break through my pants, but my underwear was damp. I managed to control it for about 5 minutes. Then, as I turned onto the main street I decided to relax. The first attempt didn't work, but I immediately did it again and I felt the pee starting to escape. I let it go for about 2 seconds before regaining control. The wet spot was about 2 inches across and a small patch went down my left leg to about my knee. I was about two minutes from home so I booked it without further leaks and got back into the apartment unnoticed. 

Sat in my tub and finished the job.

Most daring time yet. The pants don't show much so they will work for the next time. Soon.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, NotARealName1 said:

Update: So, I waited another 30 min or so. Was at a 7/10 and it was very much at my limits. When I stood up I could feel the pressure right on the edge.

Went outside and my upstairs neighbours were still out in the backyard. That made me a little more nervous than had it been empty or if only strangers were around, but I pushed through. I don't think they noticed I had left, to be honest, but the thought of them discovering me on the way back in was worrying me.

I was wearing black corduroy pants, which are the least "showy" of all my pants. So, I felt confident that all would be fine. Walked to the street and around the block.

As I said, it was bad. I started to leak a little almost immediately. Not enough to break through my pants, but my underwear was damp. I managed to control it for about 5 minutes. Then, as I turned onto the main street I decided to relax. The first attempt didn't work, but I immediately did it again and I felt the pee starting to escape. I let it go for about 2 seconds before regaining control. The wet spot was about 2 inches across and a small patch went down my left leg to about my knee. I was about two minutes from home so I booked it without further leaks and got back into the apartment unnoticed. 

Sat in my tub and finished the job.

Most daring time yet. The pants don't show much so they will work for the next time. Soon.

The best part is the surprises along the way: your neighbors in the backyard, never knowing how much control you'll have over your bladder. What are you planning for your next outing?

16 hours ago, Shoshana said:

The best part is the surprises along the way: your neighbors in the backyard, never knowing how much control you'll have over your bladder. What are you planning for your next outing?

Yeah, almost 24 hours later I'm not going to lie: That they were in the back yard still is what is exciting me most of all. The mind is a funny thing.

It will likely be next weekend, although I am going to a game on Wednesday. since there will be drinking involved, you never know what might happen on the way home. I don't have access to laundry from Monday to Friday morning, so I have to factor that in, but...

What was interesting to me yesterday was how I separated my legit desperation from the daring of a hold. As I said, I did actually leak a little -- not the first time and won't be the last, but it felt less dangerous than the play I was engaging in. It was embarrassing, to a point, but since I put myself into the situation it wasn't as bad as it would have been had it happened naturally. That I couldn't prevent my underwear from getting damp was expected. I could and did prevent it from becoming a more significant issue, so I didn't feel the same shame I would have had I not planned it. 

You couldn't tell and that would have stayed the same for at least another 30 minutes or so. So, there was no panic.

Purposely letting go , even in the controlled way I did, was something else though. I've done it at home before, but it's nothing like that. Hard to articulate it better than that, but...yeah.

What I'm working up to is to let go in the subway. I'm not quite there yet in terms of a full release, but maybe next weekend I can let enough out to break through the front of my pants. That's what I'm thinking, anyway.

As for Wednesday...I do have to walk home about 3km. So, we'll see.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, IHTPP said:

Haven’t let a single drop escape since 9am. It’s now 11pm. I’ve had 80oz of water, a Gatorade, 3 cans of soda, and a cup of tea. How I’m holding on is beyond me, it’s feels like I’ve made it to the absolutely max. Oh I gotta peeee

6CAC3758-0E8A-4C77-B4CC-81322B61A466.jpeg

Hot. I can Just wonder How hot It would be chatting like that

It's só worthy It posting under The Bulge Diary thread