Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

58 minutes ago, secretleaker said:

I am trying a challenge I read somewhere. Drink 2L of water, when you finish the second liter, your time starts. You have to hold for 2 hours. I am currently just 30 minutes into the 2 hours and already have to pee a little bit. This is going to be hard, maybe.

Still holding? 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I have been holding for the last several hours at work.  I came home and changed into some clothes I don't mind wetting and ran errands.  They took about an hour.  I have to pee so bad right now that I went outside, much easier to clean up.  Does anyone have any recommendations as to what I should do?  I was thinking just sit out here and enjoy the weather and pee whenever I feel the need, hold it as long as I can until I soak my shorts or watch videos on here and leak a tiny bit every time one of the girls pees herself?

Been doing a hold at work today, thought I’d share events as getting close to home time and I’m hoping to burst before that and even get caught wetting, I’m at the stage of not being able to sit still with my legs constantly flapping and keep going to hold between my legs, although not quite at that point yet 😁🥵😳

2F70D3EB-2D9C-4176-94D2-1BDC1F490342.jpeg

Guest cauallywet

Im about to leave work and I gotta pee. Thinking about holding and wetting if anyone wants to chat. 

Kik: @pissedjeansmetal

Okay for the first time in almost 2 years I'm going to have the house completely to myself for 8hours,which means I can finally do a full hold that doesn't end in me going to the bathroom 🤣

My partner leaves for work in 2 hours, emptied my bladder just now ready to fill up.

What should I wear for my first wetting in ages?? Will check back soon

1 hour ago, Chainey said:

Okay for the first time in almost 2 years I'm going to have the house completely to myself for 8hours,which means I can finally do a full hold that doesn't end in me going to the bathroom 🤣

My partner leaves for work in 2 hours, emptied my bladder just now ready to fill up.

What should I wear for my first wetting in ages?? Will check back soon

Good luck have fun 

When you finally give in to pee because you're beginning to drip and won't be able to hold it, but your roommate knocks on the door to tell me he's busting and to hurry so you have to stop your torrent immediately which was torture. Then you put it back up, walk out, run to the backyard because you couldn't completely stop the flow 

On 5/4/2021 at 2:54 AM, wettingman said:

Wow this desperation series of posts detailing how your need grew made my night complete. I especially enjoyed the last one where your bladder gave in and you wet your pants. How long was it from the first post until you lost control. How did your sister make out. Did she know you peed your pants, because you could not hold it any longer? A very hot story in any event.

I see you are new here. Welcome to Omorashi , and I look forward to reading some more well written stories from you.

@wettingman Omg I never ever saw this reply to my live story ;;-;; I feel so bad that I'm replying like three months late. I'm going ahead and replying now so you don't think I ghosted this (hopefully this is ok, I know this thread is for lives and all).

I made the first post at around 11ish pm and lost control at about 11:30 pm. My sister would never think I'd wet myself so she didn't suspect anything but she did remark that something smelled like pee. I laughed it off and quickly cleaned myself up in the kitchen. She never said anything afterwards.

Thank you for welcoming me! And again, sorry for the super duper late reply. I love your content as well!!