Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bull said:

@liz02 yeah same here have managed the glass of water though.…

@sammilove can always join in now… don’t think I’ve got long left though 8.5/10

Battling a UTI currently so no holds for me 😞 

1 minute ago, Liz02 said:

@Bull well done for drinking it! I'm not usually that into wetting but I'm still in my pjs so there would be no harm in drinking until I burst in them.

@sammilove we'll have to keep an eye out for each other another time!

Yes we will! It’ll be a few days once I feel better but I’m looking forward to it!

Gosh, it has only been ten minutes, and my need has skyrocketed. I'm so full it aches a little. I REALLY need to go, actually. At an 8 out of 10. I'm squirming. I need to touch myself to hold it in. 

I've REALLY got to pee. Oh my god 

How is everyone else?

I'm gonna grab a towel, in case I leak. No way am I giving in yet!

Help!!!! I've started leaking in huge spurts. It helps to relieve the ache, but I'm refilling by drinking more water. Within minutes, I'm squirming again. 

I AM OFFICIALLY DESPERATE OH GOD OH GOD

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig leaks onto this towel I'm sitting on. 

I'm going to explode. It's going to happen. I've got to go so bad. Oh god help, I don't want to piss yet  

Drank four glasses since the last update, did some squats and stretches. Getting pretty desperate now!! I've got nothing but a tank top and panties on, so I've laid down a towel or two in case I wet. I've almost spurted a few times, but caught myself before anything got out. I think I need to close the bathroom door because I can see the potty from here and it is NOT helping lol

Shoot, I lost control. I made it to the bathroom, then started gushing all over the floor. I sank to my knees, gasping. I grabbed the hand towel from the counter and threw it on the floor below me, which was pointless, because it became drenched immediately. It was a LOUD piss, too, between my groaning and the hissing and splattering all over the towel. 

I feel so GOOD now, oh my gosh. 
I really needed this holding session. 
Hadn't gotten achingly desperate in months.