Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, Selena Luna said:

My highest capacity is between 1.5-1.7 L (i did not have accurate measuring equipment but that should be a pretty good estimate). I won't be measuring this time because I plan to go in my pants.

that's really impressive. I've held 1.5L before, but I was in agony and any dignity or decorum I might have had was well out the window by then. I hope I get to be that full tonight.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

My highest capacity is between 1.5-1.7 L (i did not have accurate measuring equipment but that should be a pretty good estimate). I won't be measuring this time because I plan to go in my pants.

That's an amazing amount! How did you measure it roughly, is there a story to that measurement?

With such a strong bladder, that pants will be fully soaked for sure i guess!

Just now, lsn1 said:

that's really impressive. I've held 1.5L before, but I was in agony and any dignity or decorum I might have had was well out the window by then. I hope I get to be that full tonight.

Yeah my bladder is massive enough it can sometimes cause issues when I am getting an ultrasound. In case anyone isn't aware, they make you drink 32 oz of water before an ultrasound and make sure your bladder is full when they wanna take a look at your uterus. Well, the last time I went, they said my bladder was TOO BIG so asked me to go to the bathroom, pee "a little bit" and come back for the scan. Needless to say, I felt far more desperate after I went a little and then the ultrasound wand prodding my swollen, sensitive bladder... 

It was pretty funn hhaha

2 minutes ago, capacitylover said:

That's an amazing amount! How did you measure it roughly, is there a story to that measurement?

With such a strong bladder, that pants will be fully soaked for sure i guess!

1 2 liter bottle and a funnel, lol. I estimated by making markings with a ruler. It was a bit over 3/4 full plus there was spillage.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Yeah my bladder is massive enough it can sometimes cause issues when I am getting an ultrasound. In case anyone isn't aware, they make you drink 32 oz of water before an ultrasound and make sure your bladder is full when they wanna take a look at your uterus. Well, the last time I went, they said my bladder was TOO BIG so asked me to go to the bathroom, pee "a little bit" and come back for the scan. Needless to say, I felt far more desperate after I went a little and then the ultrasound wand prodding my swollen, sensitive bladder... 

It was pretty funn hhaha

That's sexy. I've had to go for an ultrasound before too (I'm male), and I remember the doctor was shocked that I was holding 1.3L. I think she thought I must be about to pee myself, because she was visibly flustered and rushed through the scan so I could pee. 

It was heaven to finally go, but I got desperate again and almost peed myself during the ride home. I rarely just pee once when I have a full bladder.

2 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Y’all are killing me over here with over 1L...my best was like 950mL and it’s been years since I’ve checked it but I know it’s gotten smaller.

That's still way above average and a really impressive amount of pee.

1 minute ago, sammilove said:

Thanks, but I think it was slightly larger. I had a pretty big spurt I couldn’t hold back while I got the bottle ready. 

I'm sure you could measure it again if you wanted to get desperate with us tonight 😉

But yeah, the average female bladder capacity is like 400-600ml, so I'm impressed. 

6 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I'm sure you could measure it again if you wanted to get desperate with us tonight 😉

But yeah, the average female bladder capacity is like 400-600ml, so I'm impressed. 

I wish. I think I’ve got a UTI coming on. I’ve got an appointment scheduled Tuesday. Only cranberry juice and water for me until then. And no big holds. 😢

Just now, sammilove said:

I wish. I think I’ve got a UTI coming on. I’ve got an appointment scheduled Tuesday. Only cranberry juice and water for me until then. And no big holds. 😢

That's fine. I hope it turns out ok. Btw, I finished another bottle of water, and I'm really starting to feel it. It's getting uncomfortable.

I'm listening to the sounds of dripping water now. It normally doesn't get to me much but tonight...omg so uncomfortable *squirm*

Just now, Selena Luna said:

Gonna be driving home now! 6/10, can feel the fluids sloshing a bit, pressing a little on my peehole but nothing I can't manage. Gonna drink water at stoplights.

I bet you hope there's no traffic 😉

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

That's fine. I hope it turns out ok. Btw, I finished another bottle of water, and I'm really starting to feel it. It's getting uncomfortable.

Lol I’m out of reactions for the day. But me too. Nothing seems too off, just lasting burning feeling after peeing. I think we went too hard the other night.

31 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

It was pretty funn hhaha

1 2 liter bottle and a funnel, lol. I estimated by making markings with a ruler. It was a bit over 3/4 full plus there was spillage.

Now that sounds even more impressive lol! But yeah makes sense, if the bladder covers the full diameter of the ultrasound device 😄 That's quite amazing how you are able to cut your pee stream after just releasing a 'little bit' when its filled way above 1L!

My capacity is also at 1.6 Liters but i never walk around in public that full lol. If i don't hold it in deliberately, most of the time i just pee around 1L or even less when coming home, sometimes like 1 or 1.2 Liters after waking up.. But i would say 800ml for a normal pee. How much is a normal pee for you?

Bottle and funnel is qute a good idea for measuring! I wonder how fast you filled that bottle with that strong pressure?

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

@Selena Luna I guess you really are stuck in traffic. Poor girl...you must have a full bladder by now. I bet it's so uncomfortable. Mine is too...

Omg my bladder is so full. Finally got home. There was almost no traffic until I was halfway there then there were a number of red lights. I drank the whole bottle of water before I made it home now I am sitting on my bed with a very full bladder. It's tight and tingly 

55 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Y’all are killing me over here with over 1L...my best was like 950mL and it’s been years since I’ve checked it but I know it’s gotten smaller.

That's still a nice load of pee! Even if I think quite a lot of people are able to pee 950ml if they really push it to their limits or try it out a few times. And I think if you would practice for capacity, you could get to 1 L or even 1.2 at some point. For some it takes more practice and willpower, especially if you have UTI's now and then. For some it's easier because of habits like avoiding public bathrooms or even paruresis that train the bladder 'involuntary'. But I think if you create a habit of drinking much fluids and keep the urge to pee as calm as possible (no cold weather/tems, no stress, no caffeine, ..) and do some max capacity holds, you will be able to further improve your capacity again as well.

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Omg my bladder is so full. Finally got home. There was almost no traffic until I was halfway there then there were a number of red lights. I drank the whole bottle of water before I made it home now I am sitting on my bed with a very full bladder. It's tight and tingly 

I bet you're happy to be home. Was it hard to keep your composure while driving with your very full bladder? I know I have trouble keeping my mind off it when I have to go that bad. All I can think about is that desperate clear pee stream leaving my body going on and on.... and the sounds of my stream hitting the water so forcefully. You should think about it too. Go to the bathroom and go through the process. Sit on the toilet, but don't actually pee. Just imagine the feeling.

If you can manage it without losing a single drop, I'll drink another bottle.

I picked up Pokémon Go again and started walking around the neighborhood. I usually play until I have to pee which usually is like an hour in lol. Sometimes I end up a little bit too far from home and I start getting really desperate. Tonight I barely made it back on time. I’m positive I’m gonna go too far and just pee my pants going up the stairs lol.