Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I had to pee pretty bad while I was waiting for the train home about an hour ago. All the bathrooms were closed and I thought I could wait until I got home but the train took foreverrrr. I walked towards a corner to just go but as I went to get my pants off, I started peeing full force. Half got in my pants and the other half on the floor. Had to ride the train with a bowling ball sized wet spot but I honestly didn’t care lol.

Hi all! Planning to do a long-haul hold tonight. Right now, it's 2 ish hours until I leave work for home. I last went to the bathroom a half hour ago and since then have drank 1 can of noncaffeinated soda. Not trying to fill my bladder too fast so going to drink moderate amounts of fluids. I have a 16 ounce energy drink and 1 20 ounce bottle of water I will start with the energy drink and see how much of that I can get through before I leave work. I also sanitized the bathroom just now so I won't be tempted to use it before I leave (otherwise, I have to sanitize again per covid protocol). I feel the beginnings of my bladder refilling from my earlier trip to the bathroom. 

I plan to try to hold well into the night so I can pee a nice, round full bladder outside in the dark. It's currently going on 4pm and the days are getting longer.

I'll check back in when I start to feel something interesting happening 😉

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Hi all! Planning to do a long-haul hold tonight. Right now, it's 2 ish hours until I leave work for home. I last went to the bathroom a half hour ago and since then have drank 1 can of noncaffeinated soda. Not trying to fill my bladder too fast so going to drink moderate amounts of fluids. I have a 16 ounce energy drink and 1 20 ounce bottle of water I will start with the energy drink and see how much of that I can get through before I leave work. I also sanitized the bathroom just now so I won't be tempted to use it before I leave (otherwise, I have to sanitize again per covid protocol). I feel the beginnings of my bladder refilling from my earlier trip to the bathroom. 

I plan to try to hold well into the night so I can pee a nice, round full bladder outside in the dark. It's currently going on 4pm and the days are getting longer.

Sounds fun. I'm starting a hold too. It's more fun holding with a partner because we can make sure the other person doesn't pee. 😉

28 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Sounds fun. I'm starting a hold too. It's more fun holding with a partner because we can make sure the other person doesn't pee. 😉

Yes! I quite agree!!

So, started on my energy drink. Bladder seems to be filling... a little faster than I am used to. Likely because I tried to stay fairly well hydrated throughout the day. Right now I'm at a 5/10 but I usually stay around that level for quite a while before getting more desperate. 

We'll see how it goes.

3 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Yes! I quite agree!!

So, started on my energy drink. Bladder seems to be filling... a little faster than I am used to. Likely because I tried to stay fairly well hydrated throughout the day. Right now I'm at a 5/10 but I usually stay around that level for quite a while before getting more desperate. 

We'll see how it goes.

That caffeine will get you there FAST. I’ve had a few unintended close calls because of them. Keep us posted 🙂 

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Yes! I quite agree!!

We'll see how it goes.

Wow 5/10 already? That's ok, I'm sure your little bladder can handle it haha. I'll drink some more because I don't want you having all the fun. 

How much longer until you leave work? Feeling eager to go?

7 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I am starting to feel the urge to pee...should I keep drinking?

34 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Wow 5/10 already? That's ok, I'm sure your little bladder can handle it haha. I'll drink some more because I don't want you having all the fun. 

How much longer until you leave work? Feeling eager to go?

Keep drinking, I still am!!

A bit over halfway done with my energy drink, the urge has gotten a little stronger but not much, 5.5/10. i have about 40 minutes before I leave work and it's a 20 minute drive but it won't be dark by then so I have to keep holding.

9 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Keep drinking, I still am!!

A bit over halfway done with my energy drink, the urge has gotten a little stronger but not much, 5.5/10. i have about 40 minutes before I leave work and it's a 20 minute drive but it won't be dark by then so I have to keep holding.

awesome. I'm halfway through another bottle of water. I hope it hits me hard and fast and makes me desperate. 

1 hour ago, Selena Luna said:

I wonder how much will come out when you are at your limits, could you measure it this time?