Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, shortmetalboi said:

How long do you thinj cooking will take??

I'm doing pasta and literally just put it in the pot so probably another fifteen or twenty minutes, fuck...... it's even worse now and i had to actually stop and grip myself on the way out of the kitchen bc I felt a pulse, thats never happened either..... i'm kneeling to type on mhy laptop because i literlaly cannot sit down and I'm misspelling all this stuff fuck I have to go so, so badly I'm shakign

I took a pic in my room a minute ago I'm just so, so desperate fuck it hurts I wish I could just let go all over the floor 

IMG_2736.thumb.jpg.54e01b8bb53cdbd875ba1180d632e60d.jpg

Guest shortmetalboi
3 minutes ago, astralis said:

I'm doing pasta and literally just put it in the pot so probably another fifteen or twenty minutes, fuck...... it's even worse now and i had to actually stop and grip myself on the way out of the kitchen bc I felt a pulse, thats never happened either..... i'm kneeling to type on mhy laptop because i literlaly cannot sit down and I'm misspelling all this stuff fuck I have to go so, so badly I'm shakign

I took a pic in my room a minute ago I'm just so, so desperate fuck it hurts I wish I could just let go all over the floor 

Wow thats intense! You really gotta go! Do you think you'll make it?? Great pic btw 😜

8 minutes ago, shortmetalboi said:

Wow thats intense! You really gotta go! Do you think you'll make it?? Great pic btw 😜

I doooooo fuckigh I just finished cookign but I had to come check the site before I went lol im gnona go now but I hoenstly dont know if I will make it fukc I cant have an accident here it's my parents' house but i legit feel like I'm about to bursttttt 

I'm gonna make a full post soon fukcsdgh

Guest shortmetalboi
1 minute ago, astralis said:

I doooooo fuckigh I just finished cookign but I had to come check the site before I went lol im gnona go now but I hoenstly dont know if I will make it fukc I cant have an accident here it's my parents' house but i legit feel like I'm about to bursttttt 

I'm gonna make a full post soon fukcsdgh

Good luck!

Guest shortmetalboi

I'm starting to drink a couple water bottles now.  Watching baseball, plenty of time to get desperate haha.  I'd love to do mutal holds/challenges with some, preferably a woman.  Feel free to DM me.

Kik: @ pissedjeansmetal

1 hour ago, astralis said:

Wow that sounds like an intense effort. You say it never normally gets this desperate and comes on so strong so I wonder what was different?

did you make it in the end and was the relief good?

31 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that sounds like an intense effort. You say it never normally gets this desperate and comes on so strong so I wonder what was different?

did you make it in the end and was the relief good?

It was!!! I have no idea why it was so intense this time, maybe because I did a quasi-rapid desperation hold? (I went several times before starting the actual hold.) I just posted about it so you can go see but to summarize, yes, and yes, lol. 

6 hours ago, 401k777 said:

Okay so my GF and I are walking back from the bar just now and she says “Good lord I’m about to pee in my pants” and there is legit no place to go for quite awhile pretty much until we get back to my place 😲😲😲

So how did it end?? 

Need to go for about 2.5 hours now, just got home from work and groceries. I think I'm going to wait a little while longer.

So the desperation got much much worse, and then she kicked off her boots as we were walking (which I also find incredibly attractive that this super cute girl is getting her socks dirty and doesn’t care and she also knows I like this). And then she looks at me and says “would you judge me if I peed my pants in a few minutes?” And I said “why wait?” And she said she wanted a spot a little less lit. So a few blocks later she grabbed my arm and said “I’m doing it here it goes” and then she closed her eyes for just a second and I started to hear it hissing in her jeans. It was amazing 🥵 and then for the rest of the walk we laughed about the little foot prints her wet socks made on the sidewalk 😂

Woke up about an hour ago and haven't gone to the bathroom today. Had a few sips of water before I realized I had to go and now I'm sipping on a cup of cranberry juice. Not sure how far this'll go but atm I'm at a 3/10. Thinking about getting a little risky and waiting until I have to go bad and try to sit through my exam. Also my bladder is pretty small so this cup of juice alone will probably get me pretty full

1 hour ago, HeyItsClaire said:

God I have to go. Got a good score on my exam. At a 7.5, all I can think about is going pee. I have to bend over or my bladder stretches a lot. Bladder is distended and hard. Every sip of juice makes my bladder ache. I can't stop squirming and if I'm not careful I'll start dribbling.

That sounds intense how did you get on waiting?

Guest shortmetalboi

I just got home from work. Empty bladder but Ive had a Monster, a 20oz Sprite, and over half of a 34oz Smartwater. I would anyone like to do some challenges with me?