Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Guest shortmetalboi
12 hours ago, Calicot said:

Been holding for 2 hours. Anyone want to hold with me?

Going try to play Mario kart and hold. Wish me luck.

Id be down if you do another! 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest shortmetalboi
20 minutes ago, Calicot said:

Going to try again.  Definitely failed yesterday. 

Have you started holding?

I have to pee extremely badly right now. Completely unplanned, too. Completely out of my control. Not sure  when/where I’m gonna be able to relieve this and I’m kind of freaking out. Just glad my partner F is here with me or I know the panic would be a lot worse. 

This is not the fun kind of desperation. I’m seriously bursting and there’s nowhere to go. Not sure why I’m posting this. I guess I’m hoping I’ll feel better if I write this and this is the only place I can do that. 
I’ve been told there should be a restroom available in about an hour and I hope that’s true. 

4 minutes ago, jolano1 said:

Is this a problem? Just a little bit?

I honestly can’t even believe I have to go this bad. It’s starting to really hurt and there’s nowhere. If F wasn’t with me I’d be freaking out so bad by now, he’s the only thing keeping me relatively calm right now. I’m trying to pretend I’m just holding it in for fun to try and get my panic to go down a bit more, but it’s not working too well. 

11 minutes ago, segaface said:

I have to pee extremely badly right now. Completely unplanned, too. Completely out of my control. Not sure  when/where I’m gonna be able to relieve this and I’m kind of freaking out. Just glad my partner F is here with me or I know the panic would be a lot worse. 

This is not the fun kind of desperation. I’m seriously bursting and there’s nowhere to go. Not sure why I’m posting this. I guess I’m hoping I’ll feel better if I write this and this is the only place I can do that. 
I’ve been told there should be a restroom available in about an hour and I hope that’s true. 

Hold the little finger in your right hand as tightly as you can. It's a psychological thing which will make you holt it longer. I know it sounds illogical but believe me it works.

Nnnnnh. This pressure is driving me crazy. I need somewhere to pee right now. I wish I could just go outside but my anxiety won’t let me do that. F is trying to calm me down. He keeps saying it shouldn’t be much longer and then I’ll have a place I can go. It hurts so bad. I’m really locked up, too. I haven’t even leaked yet even though I know I probably should have by now. 

Guest wetguy917
1 hour ago, shortmetalboi said:

Kinda gotta pee. Just killed a Monster and a water. Thinking of having some fun. 

Still gotta pee?

Guest shortmetalboi
18 minutes ago, wetguy917 said:

Still gotta pee?

18 minutes ago, wetguy917 said:

Still gotta pee?

No but Im going to start another hold. I had some work to do

Finally got somewhere I could go. I’m pretty sore now, that was the most desperate I’ve been in a very long time and I think I’ll need time to recover from it. 

F is really shaken up. He’s never seen me in quite such an intense and extreme state of need while being so unable to relax and let anything out. I’m just glad he’s here with me now to help me feel better. He’s really worried though. I’ll try to write about what happened today in the topic for my experiences as soon as I can. 

Guest wetguy917
3 minutes ago, shortmetalboi said:

No but Im going to start another hold. I had some work to do

cool. I'm empty, was goin to start a hold too if you wanna hold together.