Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest shortmetalboi

I live on a farm and just realized I have the whole place to myself. Probably going to walk outside and take a piss...without taking off my shorts

Guest shortmetalboi

Yep I did it. First time doing something like that in at least 4 or 5 years. My heart is racing. DM me on Kik if you want the video

@pissedjeansmetal

Guest shortmetalboi

Im considering trying to have some pee fun tonight. Not sure what the plan is yet. Suggestions are welcome 😜

Guest wetguy917
1 hour ago, shortmetalboi said:

Im considering trying to have some pee fun tonight. Not sure what the plan is yet. Suggestions are welcome 😜

How you holding up?

Guest wetguy917
1 hour ago, shortmetalboi said:

Probably at a 4. Not sure yet whether Ill hold all the way

Cool. I’m holding too. 

I’ll just keep you updated here. I already drank 3 glasses of water in the past hour and a half and had to go a bit before the start. I’m getting desperate now so I probably won’t last long...
I’ll get started on the first 500 ml of the challenge and answer the first questions

10 min in, 500 extra ml in my bladder and I’m already squirming around. Right now I’m cuddled up with a blanket in my bed since I’m cold but I don’t want my bed to get wet so I’ll have to move soon. Now onto the next step of this challenge.

Had to wait another 10 min and I absolutely can not sit still anymore. I haven’t leaked yet but it will happen any second now, I feel like bursting. 
I’ve also moved to the bathroom for easy cleanup. 

I had to put pressure on my bladder and just instantly lost control. Putting pressure on my bladder when I’m holding is always the worst thing for me so I was expecting it. 
It felt soo good to let go, to release all the tension and pressure and just let it happen. 
My jeans are soaked now but they feel so nice and warm. It felt amazing to have all the warmth slowly spread along my legs and warm me up. 

I wish I could have held on longer and do some of the other challenges. If I do this again I’ll start with a less full bladder. I did have fun and I hope you liked to read along. I don’t wet or hold very often en this was my first time posting about it so if you have tips, let me know! 
I’ll take a shower now and after that I’ll probably need frequent bathroom breaks because there is still water making it’s way through my system.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Omonewbie (see edit history)