Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest shortmetalboi

Had to pee really bad laying in bed but my cats were asleep on my legs. Tried to pee in a bottle and got a bit in my shorts. Kinda fun

1 hour ago, HeyItsClaire said:

Aww poor thing. How much did you drink? If only you had gone before 😉  

Sorry, I’m not sure how quoting works here, hopefully this is it and you’ll get the notification for this comment. It’s been roughly 7 hours now yikes and I believe I had in total a a 1L water bottle (sipped on it throughout the afternoon), a coke with lunch and a bit of apple juice earlier. No longer in the car, but I’m still trying to hold it (although laying in bed now which makes it easier) because I’m lonely and boredom and (obviously) this excites me. My poor swollen painful bladder hates it though. 🙂

Just now, Lilacskiez said:

Sorry, I’m not sure how quoting works here, hopefully this is it and you’ll get the notification for this comment. It’s been roughly 7 hours now yikes and I believe I had in total a a 1L water bottle (sipped on it throughout the afternoon), a coke with lunch and a bit of apple juice earlier. No longer in the car, but I’m still trying to hold it (although laying in bed now which makes it easier) because I’m lonely and boredom and (obviously) this excites me. My poor swollen painful bladder hates it though. 

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Are you still holding on? How bad do you have to go & what are you doing to hold it?

As you can read from above, yup 😊😊 

Admittedly I’m as I said lying down though which is kinda cheating considering I’d lose control the moment I got up or attempted to do anything minimally functional.

It's been about an hour.. Drank another 500mL of water. Starting to feel a light urge, maybe 3/10. 10:40 right now, no bathroom breaks allowed until after 12:00. I can hold it! 

20 minutes later, 1 hour left.. 6/10, starting to shake my legs a bit. Was wearing a pull-up, but I took it off, because big boys can hold it! Lol.

11:10, 50 minutes left. 7/10 now, getting difficult to sit or stand still, keep bouncing my legs and squeezing them together.. I can hold it.

11:16- tried standing still with my hands behind my back, I leaked a little.. Definitely bursting now. I can feel it wanting to leak out.. 

11:20- I couldn't stand the pressure anymore, so I pee'd.. 

Edited by DaveGAZ (see edit history)
Guest shortmetalboi

Working on a big smartwater after finishing a Coke. Feeling full. Probably at a 4 and climbing. 

Anyone else holding?