Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, MyTinyBladder said:

Trying to do some online homework but my needy little bladder keeps distracting me.

How did it go? 🙂

also, for anyone around, I’m prepping for a hold! I just chugged two tall glasses of water. I’m going to repot some plants on my balcony for a bit. 

I HAVE already emptied myself into an overnight adult diaper (just a basic one from the local grocery store). It is puffy and warm between my legs. I have running tights on over them. Once I feel full again, I’ll remove the diaper and wear just the tights. I may sit on a towel and play some computer games until I’m desperately exploding into the trash can that’s under my desk. 

30 minutes later again - it’s impressive how much moving around can affect the need to go. When I was just sitting, I felt good. But a wave of desperation came over me while scooping soil into a pot. I quickly got into a corner of my balcony, hiding out of sight. 

i’m wearing running tights today. I pulled them down and let out a forceful spurt. I feel a little less on edge now. Still holding. 

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Jaieee said:

I'm trying to drink water and hold so I can have a full bladder in my next video, but I keep wanting to pee in my panties just a little because I'm so horny! I hope I get desperate before I succumb to the urge to make myself cum.

This happens to me all the time, I just can't wait to feel the wetness so I start releasing small leaks until I'm too horny and just end up letting it all out

1 minute ago, Jaieee said:

Once I cum, I don't really feel like holding anymore, so I'm trying not to! If I let anything out too early, I can never really fully let go. That's why my videos are so short!

I have the same problem once I cum, so what I do is I just let it all out right before and then cum while completely wet. Maybe you should try to force yourself to let it all out. Masturbating right after a full bladder has been emptied in your clothes feels great

9 minutes ago, Jaieee said:

I'm a brat. I drink slowly 

Normaly I do too because I enjoy the slow extended buildup and desperation.  But if your impaitent quick build up that rapidly becomes nicely painfull is the way to go.

obviously I can't pee and cum at the same time. Also masterbating when very full is not as pleasant. But thats me..  Are you still holding or did you go?

16 minutes ago, Jaieee said:

I think my issue is I just try to do it too early. I'm impatient! So I try to empty fully but it doesn't work, so then I have to refill again 🤣

Have you tried drinking more so your bladder fills up faster.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Jaieee said:

Ich habe heute Abend getrunken und mein Partner ist gerade eingeschlafen. Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich so schlecht werden muss ...

Als ich anfing zu tanzen, stellte ich meine Kamera auf. Ich habe endlich ein Video von hinten bekommen, das 🤗ich irgendwann in dieser Woche veröffentlichen werde. Ich habe die richtige Hose gewählt!

Did you make the video right now?

1 minute ago, jolano1 said:

Did you make the video right now? You peed your pans and filmed from the back? wow! 😋