Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

On 2/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, CenturyChild said:

Haha “I need to lose weight so that strangers on the internet can better appreciate the fullness of my bladder” is definitely one of the stranger things I’ve said as an adult 

Aaand I’m done. Had to crawl to the bathroom.  1255 ml. Not bad considering my recent holds but disappointingly shortly of what I used to regularly hold. 

851320D2-B7BD-44CE-9A4C-E39DC06CA95F.jpeg

50583EBC-E04E-4E13-899A-F9982D16B797.jpeg

Would sure like to watch your stream filling that measuring cup!

On 2/23/2021 at 9:20 PM, CenturyChild said:

Haha “I need to lose weight so that strangers on the internet can better appreciate the fullness of my bladder” is definitely one of the stranger things I’ve said as an adult 

Aaand I’m done. Had to crawl to the bathroom.  1255 ml. Not bad considering my recent holds but disappointingly shortly of what I used to regularly hold. 

851320D2-B7BD-44CE-9A4C-E39DC06CA95F.jpeg

50583EBC-E04E-4E13-899A-F9982D16B797.jpeg

Now that really is impressive.  I bet you were close to wetting yourself when the time came.  

So this is my first post ever, but definitely not my first “accident” ever.

ive always been into holding, accidents and diapers keeping it secret. 
my partner has participated in the past, is fully supportive and encourages my expression of this “kink” as it’s quite healing to my childhood trauma. 
without the details here is how today went.

I put on a large girls goodnight. I am nonbinary but find the girls good nights to help beat against leaks. 
I put one on with a pair of tight boxer-briefs, a pair of tight men’s long underwear, and a baggy pair of jeans. 
with covid lock-down we haven’t gone out AT ALL. And finally the cabin fever got to us. We decided to go for a beer at a locally owned brewery that we normally frequent. 

I had two full bottles of water and two mugs of green tea before we left. My bladder was at a 8/10 when we left. 

We arrived and I was still dry, surprisingly. By the time we were there I was a 9/10 but determined to hold it until a real emergency happened. Well it didn’t take long, one beer in I was squirming and holding my pussy tight between my thighs pressed together. 

I knew I could let go, but if I did at this point I’d lose full control.

but I didn’t have an option, my bladder and urethra spammed and a long squirt of pee filled the front of my diaper, it was warm and hugely relieving. I was frozen like a statue as I didn’t want anyone to know what had happened. I tried to stop the flow but it continued despite my fight to stop. 

I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom, my body still releasing urine without my ability to stop it. 
a person in the restaurant commented “beautiful service dog! What breed is she?”

I turned and through the uncontrolled release of my bladder I attempted to say “thank you, she’s a greyhound.”

tears were welling up in my eyes, less from embarrassment but from desperately trying to make it to the bathroom before my goodnight flooded completely. 

I rushed inward toward the bathroom, trying to undo my pants, pull down my long underwear, pull down my tightly fitted boxer shorts and pull up beneath.

my bladder kept its steady and slow release which I had no ability to stop regardless of how hard i desperately tried to stop the flow.. my diaper bulge growing before my own eyes. 
I pulled down the diaper and tried to release the rest into the toilet... 

my goodnight was soaked, I worried slightly about sitting back down in the chair at the table... I wouldn’t want leaks to show wet spots on my pants, and visibility tell everyone that I couldn’t hold my own wetness... 

without a choice, I finished what was left in my bladder into the toilet... not as much as I would’ve planned for but that’s why they are called “accident.” 

I pulled up my warm and soaked goodnight up against my throbbing, dripping pussy. I pulled my underwear tightly overtop, my long underwear which would hopefully absorb any leaks, and finally my jeans.

after inspection in the public bathrooms mirror, I decided now is as safe a ever to return to my table... especially after a day long hold where my bladder is exceptionally weak.

At the table we shared one more beer as I felt my weak and confused body release little dribbles as we drank. 

on the way home I was once again at a 7/10, but this time my diaper was already drenched. I was already lucky that I hadn’t had any visible leaks, so I held my legs close together as we drove home. Finally we arrived and I raced for the door... which was locked. I felt a small squirt of pee release itself from my body... I held my legs close together. 

when my partner opened the door, they went straight for the bathroom.. but I could not hold it anymore. I ran upstairs, on the way my weak and full bladder pulsing, squirting out bits of pee with a very step. 
I arrived at my bedroom, and without much choice but at least feeling safer, my bladder completely gave out. I felt my already wet, puffy, swollen diaper grow even larger... I felt a small drip down the inner side of my leg. I rushed over to my bed-wetting pad and sat down. 

the sitting down motion made my bladder explode and warmth rushed around my pussy and ass, the budge was visible, and I felt wet streams soak through my long underwear and eventually jeans...

I completely lost control of my bladder twice this evening, and although i dream To out-grow these accidents, I’m thankful for the protection that I had... and a partner who loves and accepts my accidents. 

Got my pee break early! Not a moment too soon. My bladder was really full.

If anyone wants to tell me how much to drink for the rest of my shift, I probably wont get to pee for another 2.5 hours or so. Fill me up.

Break's over. Starting with a nice bottle of water. Hoping to time it right so that I *just* make it to the end of my shift and to the bathroom in time.