Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, No Face Boy said:

I didnt go to the bathroom since this morning and it's 3h35 pm here... I've been drinking a lot of water. (I refilled my bottle multiple times) And Im getting pretty desperate.. Should I hold longer?

ABSOLUTELY YES, like for the next 10 hours, and I don't accept any NO. Also, I leaked again, (and I hoped that this pajamas show the wetness better than it actually do)

IMG_20201203_092150.jpg

Guest wetguyy10
1 minute ago, Mystic007 said:

ABSOLUTELY YES, like for the next 10 hours, and I don't accept any NO. Also, I leaked again, (and I hoped that this pajamas show the wetness better than it actually do)

IMG_20201203_092150.jpg

I can see it darkening your inner thigh! Not much longer in afraid!

2 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

I completely lost control on my bladder, and it felt AMAZING

DO IT!! JUST DO IT!! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!! DOOOO IT!! Hold it for us

Im gonna do it! I will try to hold it until I go to sleep... That's 6 more hours. And I might try to sleep without going to the bathroom 

Just now, Mystic007 said:

Omg i'm feeling sooooo much good, now I have a problem... 

What is it??

Nooooo why my bladder refuses to be completely empty!?! Stupid urinary ritention or whatever it is this bullshit

It happened the same right after the EXTREME 24 HOLDING CHALLENGE (no I won't stop to spam this, it's in my DNA) I believe that after the extreme holding, my pelvic muscle were (and they actually are) still rigid, so the bladder cannot be totally empty or some stupid similar shit, so i'll woke up tonight to pee, possibly even 2 times

Guest wetguyy10

But really, on the 20h hold I did sometime ago, I woke up 3 times during the subsequent night to pee, cause after that hold, my bladder was on strike

Damn that's crazy!

I almost had an accident the first time, cause I didn't realize that my bladder was so crippled, anyways ni long-term consequences, in fact I even try another hold hteit very next day, but fully loaded with water, I didn't withstand more than 3 hours

Ok now I have to take a shower before going to sleep, I have to work tomorrow, bye

Edited by Mystic007 (see edit history)
Guest wetguyy10

I almost had an accident the first time, cause I didn't realize that my bladder was so crippled, anyways ni long-term consequences, in fact I even try another hold hteit very next day, but fully loaded with water, I didn't withstand more than 3 hours

Now that I believe is a bad side effect to holding that long😅what if you were somewhere important!?🤣🤣

My daughter called so I couldn't focus on this chat. When you really hold your pee for a long time and your bladder gets painfully stretched and distended it takes some time to return to its normal size and shape so it can't fully empty itself fully. 

Also I read this in a medical blog I think was linked here someplace. I remember it clearly but something about if you drink a lot then stop your body tries to conserve water  and slowes processing it.  Once you empty your bladder  it starts processing into overdrive causing your kidneys to produce copious amounts of urine. Between the two you are going to have to pee frequently for several hours.

Because of this if I plan a  hold Ill do it earlier in the day  . It is easier now that I am retired. But a few years ago  I was about at my limit when my son showed up.  I did not want to sacrifice all my efforts , and I was already holding myself constantly.  My choices were either walk to the bathroom tightly holding my dick and walking bent over or wet my pants either whereI sat or on the way to the bathroom , or both.

I decided to try and hold on. It was no longer fun, it freaking hurt.  In fact even constantly holding myself and squirming under my desk I was seriously concerned I was going to wet myself anyway. The usual 'fun 'pressure of it's going to come out had past.   This was pure agony and the worst I had ever needed to pee. If it was not for the inhibitions of not wetting in front of my son I would have lost control already.  

Eventually he left and I hobbled to the bathroom hunched over and tightly holding myself.  I actually only leaked a little bit on the way as my sphincter was bound up .As I had planned measured my output. It was the highest amount ever 1.45 liters.  

But the downside like you said I hardly got any sleep. I woke up every 45 minutes or so with a really full bladder I could not ignore. The scariest part was I so strained my bladder there was a little blood in my urine each time.   I should have tried to make it to the bathroom holding myself and  hope I didn't wet my pants.

9 hours ago, wetguyy10 said:

Now that I believe is a bad side effect to holding that long😅what if you were somewhere important!?🤣🤣

It happened sometimes, and when I was forced to hold it (for whatever reason) at the point where bladder really starts to be painful, thin isn't fun (unless it's a challenge), anyway it happened, I had some accidents.