Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I just leaked. Two second spurt in my panties. I really gotta go pee! I'm doing a bit of a potty dance right now.

35 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

You plan on having an accident or going to the toilet 

Idk. I'll probably hold it until I reach my breaking point and see what happens. if I make it to the potty, that's fine. if I can't make it and wet my panties, that's fine too 😊

34 minutes ago, No Face Boy said:

What did you drink? Is your bladder bulging out of your body?

I've been drinking water all morning and I had some cocoa with breakfast and lunch. My bladder is bulging a bit and feels pretty solid.

44 minutes ago, Breloom said:

And that's it. I got carried away with something I was doing and before I knew it I'd emptied half my bladder into my panties. I made it to the potty, spurting all the way, and did the rest of my pee in the toilet. These wet panties feel so good, almost as good as the relief.

Darn I thought you were going to do a full on wetting

Anyone else want to join my new years hold from my other thread?? figured i'd post the updates here then ill post the aftermath there xD   currently doing the rapid desperation thing, going to start the hold soon at one and a half hours to midnight and see if i can make it across til midnight. have heard that some of the best cant last an hour so we'll see about that...

50 minutes ago, wetting_fan said:

Anyone else want to join my new years hold from my other thread?? figured i'd post the updates here then ill post the aftermath there xD   currently doing the rapid desperation thing, going to start the hold soon at one and a half hours to midnight and see if i can make it across til midnight. have heard that some of the best cant last an hour so we'll see about that...

Keep us updated! Will be interested to hear how it goes for you!! I can also never lose control either!! 😀

OK wow i'm only about 12 mins into the official hold and i'm already at a 5. normally I would have gone by now for sure. this is definitely going to get interesting ;]  my goal is in 45 mins, which i would normally make without issue, but we'll see. and if i make it, i'm definitely holding until i wet. will circle back in about 30 with an update, hoping to be holding myself by then hehe  

10 minutes ago, wetting_fan said:

OK wow i'm only about 12 mins into the official hold and i'm already at a 5. normally I would have gone by now for sure. this is definitely going to get interesting ;]  my goal is in 45 mins, which i would normally make without issue, but we'll see. and if i make it, i'm definitely holding until i wet. will circle back in about 30 with an update, hoping to be holding myself by then hehe  

Hehe getting interesting!! 🙂

11 minutes ago, wetting_fan said:

definitely at a 7 and climbing steadily. at that point where it starts to feel realllly really good. going to make it til midnight for sure but should be easily at an 8 by then. from then on just going to keep it going. next update once im having to really squeeze 

What are you doing to hold it in?

oh yea now it's getting good and I just drank another glass of water and took a shot. easily at an 8 but not quite a 9 yet (i call a 9 where you'll easily wet it not trying to hold). to hold it in im mainly bending over with my legs crossed while standing and give myself a squeeze every now and then (omg feels like heaven when i do). seriously determined to have an accident, anyone have any extra tips for getting there? i highly recommend this btw, feels way hotter than just holding it normally does wow 

1 minute ago, wetting_fan said:

oh yea now it's getting good and I just drank another glass of water and took a shot. easily at an 8 but not quite a 9 yet (i call a 9 where you'll easily wet it not trying to hold). to hold it in im mainly bending over with my legs crossed while standing and give myself a squeeze every now and then (omg feels like heaven when i do). seriously determined to have an accident, anyone have any extra tips for getting there? i highly recommend this btw, feels way hotter than just holding it normally does wow 

I don't know, but I think it's worth a shot to go to the bathroom, turn on the tap, stand in front of the toilet and aim your penis as if you were just about to start peeing, but keep every last drop inside. At the same time, you should probably massage your bladder with your other hand and imagine you're taking a giant, gushing piss. Imagine it hard. Make sure you're standing with your legs apart, and don't squeeze your penis too hard! It would be best if you tried this for, ohhhh, let's say 5 minutes 😁.

6 minutes ago, S1ippery said:

I don't know, but I think it's worth a shot to go to the bathroom, turn on the tap, stand in front of the toilet and aim your penis as if you were just about to start peeing, but keep every last drop inside. At the same time, you should probably massage your bladder with your other hand and imagine you're taking a giant, gushing piss. Imagine it hard. Make sure you're standing with your legs apart, and don't squeeze your penis too hard! It would be best if you tried this for, ohhhh, let's say 5 minutes 😁.

Yeah my suggestion as well!! 😀

interested in how this might turn out...

1 minute ago, wetting_fan said:

just sneezed and almost leaked, had to grab myself HARD. felt amazinggg. still not quite at a 9 yet though. when I get there though i'm definitely going to try your suggestions. I have a feeling that I just might wet tonight as my bladder was already sore going into this. next update after an actual leak, if i can make that happen 

Wonderful! Even though you aren't really going to pee, it's likely best to flush the toilet and wash your hands thoroughly afterward. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, wetting_fan said:

almost to a 9 and im keeping the drinking going, like if i'm not seriously focusing on holding i could easily leak, feels sooo good. still dry but might intentionally leak a qaurter size spot before doing the bathroom challenge just to make it harder, should I? 

Yep! But only if you show us a picture! 😂