Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I broke my own record... it used to be 1300 ml. I'm friggin tired now... 

Dashed out if the car, struggled with my keys while full on pee dancing (didn't even care if the neighboors saw). Ran to the kitchen and then the bathroom. Started peeing as I pulled down my pants. 

Now, dry pants and getting the groceries out of the car... 

20201221_161920.jpg

On 12/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Neodyme said:

Hi ! My roommate went to his family today and I'm finally alone, so I've decided to do a hold with my last diaper (sad sad..). I didn't pee since yesterday, before going to bed. I've drink two cups of coffee and I start to feel it (usually, with this feeling, I go to the toilet xD). I've never done a "full hold", I usually give up too soon because I'm too horny but this time I wanna try !

Edit : Here's a picture, I'm not used to it so I don't know if it's really visible ^^"

1608477834136.jpg

Yes we can see, very nice 🙂 And I also love your red hair 🙂 Actually men all with red hair are some kind of a crush for me, since I had a "secret boyfriend" with red hair when I was around 13.

What I just wonder: Somehow a lot of guys into omorashi seem to have long hair (you can see it on amateur omorashi videos occasionally). Is that some type of coincidence?

On 12/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Snnwr said:

I broke my own record... it used to be 1300 ml. I'm friggin tired now... 

Dashed out if the car, struggled with my keys while full on pee dancing (didn't even care if the neighboors saw). Ran to the kitchen and then the bathroom. Started peeing as I pulled down my pants. 

Now, dry pants and getting the groceries out of the car... 

20201221_161920.jpg

Nice story;) I love when people tell what they drank to get desperate 

Guest shortmetalboi
24 minutes ago, Breloom said:

Getting worse over here. I leaked a few minutes ago, couple drops. Continuing my potty dance. I need to go fairly badly.

How long do you think you'll last??

Guest shortmetalboi
1 minute ago, Breloom said:

Idk lol. I'm reasonably sure I can hold it for maybe 2 hours, after that idk

Somehow I doubt 2 hours is realistic hahaha

4 minutes ago, Blueberrytart said:

I didn’t even get to make it to the bathroom in time. 😞

You tried 😄

Having dinner made it much worse for me. I just peed a little (maybe three seconds of trickling) and if I'm not constantly holding the front of my diaper or dancing I'm afraid of another big leak. My bowels are doing better, but only slightly. It's been just under two days since I pooped last and that meal sure was filling. Not sure how long I can keep this diaper empty.

Getting bad over here! Trying to do some work while listening to YouTube and can't concentrate on either. I've leaked a couple times over the past fifty minutes, mostly just little sprinkles but I had one that lasted a good five seconds before I could stop peeing. I'm pretty sure my poo is turtle heading as well. I don't think I'll make it another hour without a dirty diaper.

Postscript: As I'm typing this update I leaked again. The outside of my diaper is still dry, but I have a feeling it'll be turning yellow soon...