Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Had several cups of coffee, waited until i had to pee then went out to run some errands with a full bladder again. I then got home and had 2 more glasses of water. I only have 30 more minutes until i have to leave the house. And i plan to keep holding. I hope i dont wet myself...

Ive had to pee for 2 hours already. Im barely hanging on

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DaveGAZ said:

Its been 2 hours and 20 minutes since I last peed, drank 1.5 liters of water afterward. REALLY bursting right now, was starting to leak at the sound of running water.. Wanted to hold it for 3 hours, but  don't think I'm gonna make it, the dam is close to bursting. 

I’ve always been fan of your posts. Hot, man. Great!

Guest shortmetalboi

Probably going to do a hold tonight. I'd love to have someone control me. 

My DMs are open and my Kik is 

@pissedjeansmetal

I have another boring home office day today, and since my family is away too, I decided not to go to toilet all day after the initial toilet visit of the day. But I don't drink more than usual, either. So far, everything is going well, my bladder is filled around 5/10, I had 2 coffees, and will have lunch shortly. But now, unplanned (since this was actually taken care of in the morning already), I feel an urge to poo, also... So both my bladder and my rectum are now competing for urgency. Currently I feel the urge way more on the latter... But I don't want to give up my plan to not go to the toilet all day just because of this unforeseen circumstances. It's already quite hard to concentrate on my work, and lunch is coming.... what are your toughts of this situation?

8 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

I have another boring home office day today, and since my family is away too, I decided not to go to toilet all day after the initial toilet visit of the day. But I don't drink more than usual, either. So far, everything is going well, my bladder is filled around 5/10, I had 2 coffees, and will have lunch shortly. But now, unplanned (since this was actually taken care of in the morning already), I feel an urge to poo, also... So both my bladder and my rectum are now competing for urgency. Currently I feel the urge way more on the latter... But I don't want to give up my plan to not go to the toilet all day just because of this unforeseen circumstances. It's already quite hard to concentrate on my work, and lunch is coming.... what are your toughts of this situation?

Keep holding both!! 🙂

42 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

I'm not at least at a 7/10, my bladder urge has now overtaken the one from the rectum. the lower abdomen area is now quite hard, and a small bulge is visible. I should still work for at least 2.5 hours tough, not sure how to do this...

Maybe you should release a 10s piss spurt (toilet or pants) to help you make it home

25 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Can we see the bladder bulge?? 

not right now, my bladder visibly bulges only when it's close to 9/10. Currently I'm still on about a 7.5, there doesn't seem to be much new fluid arriving in the bladder lately. I managed to go to the café around the corner for a break, read a newspaper and drink a coffee. Now I'm back, but I can't concentrate any more, so I decided to finish work for today and go through some omorashi movie clips I made in the past months (I usually record myself if I'm really desperate), let's see if I will be able to post a new clip on thisvid.

20 minutes ago, malecon666 said:

not right now, my bladder visibly bulges only when it's close to 9/10. Currently I'm still on about a 7.5, there doesn't seem to be much new fluid arriving in the bladder lately. I managed to go to the café around the corner for a break, read a newspaper and drink a coffee. Now I'm back, but I can't concentrate any more, so I decided to finish work for today and go through some omorashi movie clips I made in the past months (I usually record myself if I'm really desperate), let's see if I will be able to post a new clip on thisvid.

That would be great! Let me know 

Haven’t done a hold for a while and last time I tried I didn’t reach capacity. My tummy is really really empty this morning so I thought it would be a good opportunity.  Was undecided but I’ve just drunk 1 l water anyway so that will help me decide as my bladder starts to swell uncontrollably 🙂

EA4A50D2-7BC0-45FB-8B9C-75A581D16DC8.jpeg

1B2B2D3B-0A5A-49D8-AD0C-BEE29CB46E08.jpeg

Been holding for an hour now am starting to feel the pressure of my bladder filling. Had another 500 ml water and got one more final glass of 500 ml to guarantee maximum filling 

That button starting to feel tight

8E4771B7-9DC3-4C1E-A242-40B8142873D6.jpeg

Can tell I haven’t done this for a while. Starting to feel painfully swollen and I estimate it’s only 60% full. Well, 60% if my maximum anyway - by any normal standards my bladder was “full” a while ago!