Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest shortmetalboi
4 hours ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well that happened fast. At around 2 p.m. I very quickly got to 11/10 desperation. I guess the water and the ginger ale hit me all at once. I decided to go hang out in the bathroom just do cleanup would be easy in case I lost it. I was leaking all the way down the hall even though I was holding myself. I was going to set up a video to record, but literally as I was positioning my phone (and took my hands away) I totally lost and and uncontrollably wet myself. Usually I can cut it off, but I couldn’t this time. I think my muscles were just really tired from stopping and going all day. 

Sorry I couldn’t get a video, folks! These pics will have to do. 

42B30E2C-42BF-4592-9D23-DE45B9EC4D32.jpeg

12DE3883-6FAC-49E4-B360-CC737EE58ABF.jpeg

Wow thats incredible!  Very hot.  You were really desperate!

21 hours ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Yeah, I'd try it without the coffee first for sure, and I think I overcompensated for the leaks with the ginger ale AND the extra water. But I was actually really impressed with this because, while I leak quite a bit when I'm very full, I have a hard time fully losing control unless I do something like lay on my stomach or lean against the edge of a counter. So this was really cool for me to totally lose control without any external help.

Do you know what your capacity is by any chance (if you don't mind me asking of course).
I suppose if the watered down version of the challenge (pun intended) without the coffee etc before hand wasn't challenging enough then you could always try external pressure etc as you normally would.

I am actually trying a shortened version of this tonight due to time constraints. Pee'd fully 2 hours ten minutes ago but have been drinking water all day. 1 hour ten minutes ago was a 5 second pee and ten minutes ago was a 4 second one. Drinking 400ml of water every hour so will see how this goes.
Work tomorrow so can't be up too late!

Okay so 3 hours total since this challenge started.
Since it began I have drank 400ml on the hour every hour and pee'd on the hour before I drank. Each consecutive pee was reduced in time. First was 2 hours ago and 5 seconds, Second was an hour ago and 4 seconds, just finished a 3 second pee and another 400 ml of water. This is the first pee after which I still felt an awareness of my bladder being slightly full so I will see where this takes me.
Definitely going to experiment with this method again in future thank you @Lost_Kitten

Edited by cloudburst9
Tagged member twice and still not sure how website works! (see edit history)

Okay so out of nowhere things ramped up really quickly possibly due to extra water I drank after my workout 2 hours ago without thinking.
I am not in a position where accidents are possible and so I made a call to let go but I got to measure at least, 1.2 Litres.
Definitely tweaking this plan next time, not a personal best but pretty good. Will probably reduce the hourly water intake to 300ml or 200ml and do the challenge over a longer period of time as Lost_Kitten did in order to experience the later stages for longer

Guest Lost_Kitten
1 hour ago, cloudburst9 said:

Do you know what your capacity is by any chance (if you don't mind me asking of course).
I suppose if the watered down version of the challenge (pun intended) without the coffee etc before hand wasn't challenging enough then you could always try external pressure etc as you normally would.

I am actually trying a shortened version of this tonight due to time constraints. Pee'd fully 2 hours ten minutes ago but have been drinking water all day. 1 hour ten minutes ago was a 5 second pee and ten minutes ago was a 4 second one. Drinking 400ml of water every hour so will see how this goes.
Work tomorrow so can't be up too late!

I honestly have no idea what my capacity is, but I’m interested in figuring it out. I think it’s definitely above average. Good luck!!

Guest Lost_Kitten
1 hour ago, cloudburst9 said:

Okay so out of nowhere things ramped up really quickly possibly due to extra water I drank after my workout 2 hours ago without thinking.
I am not in a position where accidents are possible and so I made a call to let go but I got to measure at least, 1.2 Litres.
Definitely tweaking this plan next time, not a personal best but pretty good. Will probably reduce the hourly water intake to 300ml or 200ml and do the challenge over a longer period of time as Lost_Kitten did in order to experience the later stages for longer

That’s how it seemed to happen for me, too. A manageable urge with just a few leaks until suddenly it wasn’t manageable anymore. I’m home alone all day tomorrow so I actually wanna try it again and possibly find out my capacity

52 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

That’s how it seemed to happen for me, too. A manageable urge with just a few leaks until suddenly it wasn’t manageable anymore. I’m home alone all day tomorrow so I actually wanna try it again and possibly find out my capacity

I kind of ended up going from a 7 to a 9.8 very quickly (within 5 minutes maybe) and called it!
I reckon that doing it slower with a more controlled start would draw things out more and give the bladder time to adapt possibly maximising capacity.
Do! It's in the name of Science lol.
Enjoy it and report back!

Guest shortmetalboi

Tomorrow is laundry day so I decided to have some fun tonight.  I drank a Monster and about 24 ounces of water.  I'm going to get really desperate really fast haha.

My Kik is @pissedjeansmetal if anyone wants to hit me up.

Guest shortmetalboi
1 minute ago, nooneko said:

I’m putting my foot under my crotch now... really need to pee but I can’t stand up and run to the toilet.

I'm assuming you'll lose it if you stand up?

Guest shortmetalboi
2 minutes ago, nooneko said:

Yes Tv T it’s so hurt now

I was trying to finish my game and now so bad

Mmm how long do you think you can hold on? 

Guest shortmetalboi
1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

I am feeling the urge to pee with no bathroom for miles. Why did I drink so much water? 

Haha I know the feeling. How long of a drive is it? Where are you on the scale?

Guest Lost_Kitten

Good morning, friends!

I'm home alone all day again (with no classes this time!!) so I'm going to try to re-do a challenge I did earlier this week and see if I can last longer, plus measure my capacity.

The challenge is this:

“Empty your bladder, then drink a glass of water and a diuretic(soda, coffee, etc).  Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder.  You're only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 8 seconds.  A second is shaved off for each hour that passes(ex: 8 seconds at hour 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3, and so on).  You must drink a glass of water every hour.  Once eight hours have passed, you're allowed to fully empty your bladder.”

I peed at 10:25 a.m., drank a cup of coffee, and 12oz of water. I'll be able to pee for eight seconds at 11:30 a.m. So we'll see if this goes any better than last time!

Guest Lost_Kitten
57 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Good morning, friends!

I'm home alone all day again (with no classes this time!!) so I'm going to try to re-do a challenge I did earlier this week and see if I can last longer, plus measure my capacity.

The challenge is this:

“Empty your bladder, then drink a glass of water and a diuretic(soda, coffee, etc).  Once you feel an urge, use the bathroom, but you cannot fully empty your bladder.  You're only allowed to pee long enough to take the edge off, and you cannot go longer than 8 seconds.  A second is shaved off for each hour that passes(ex: 8 seconds at hour 1, 7 at 2, 6 at 3, and so on).  You must drink a glass of water every hour.  Once eight hours have passed, you're allowed to fully empty your bladder.”

I peed at 10:25 a.m., drank a cup of coffee, and 12oz of water. I'll be able to pee for eight seconds at 11:30 a.m. So we'll see if this goes any better than last time!

I expected this hour to be tough because of the cup of coffee, and it was. I was at a 7/10 by the time I was allowed to pee for eight seconds. I'm doing some reading for class at my desk, and I was squirming around in my chair and jiggling my leg a lot. I didn't have to hold with my hands, though. 

Just like last time, eight seconds of peeing gave me quite a bit of relief. I know my bladder isn't empty, but it feels mostly empty right now. Like if I was just hanging out and not holding, I wouldn't feel the need to go use the bathroom.

So I downed another glass of water. It did occur to me that drinking a glass of water every hour on the hour is part of the rapid desperation method, which might be why things go so hard so suddenly last time. 

Guest Lost_Kitten
52 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

I expected this hour to be tough because of the cup of coffee, and it was. I was at a 7/10 by the time I was allowed to pee for eight seconds. I'm doing some reading for class at my desk, and I was squirming around in my chair and jiggling my leg a lot. I didn't have to hold with my hands, though. 

Just like last time, eight seconds of peeing gave me quite a bit of relief. I know my bladder isn't empty, but it feels mostly empty right now. Like if I was just hanging out and not holding, I wouldn't feel the need to go use the bathroom.

So I downed another glass of water. It did occur to me that drinking a glass of water every hour on the hour is part of the rapid desperation method, which might be why things go so hard so suddenly last time. 

OOF! That was a tough one, and I'm not sure why, since I didn't load up on any extra coffee or fluids. But I was 8/10 desperate by 12 p.m. and it was a struggle to hold on until 12:30 p.m. I was seriously squirming around in my chair, bouncing my legs, trying to find a comfortable position. And at one point I did have to hold myself with my hand, I think I might have even had a small leak. Maybe it's because the cup of coffee was still working its way through my system.

I peed for seven seconds and it felt great to take some of the pressure off, but I can definitely feel that my bladder is NOT empty. I think another hour wait is going to be a serious challenge for me this time. Which, again, is weird, because I did not have this much trouble when I did this earlier in the week.

Guest Lost_Kitten
57 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

OOF! That was a tough one, and I'm not sure why, since I didn't load up on any extra coffee or fluids. But I was 8/10 desperate by 12 p.m. and it was a struggle to hold on until 12:30 p.m. I was seriously squirming around in my chair, bouncing my legs, trying to find a comfortable position. And at one point I did have to hold myself with my hand, I think I might have even had a small leak. Maybe it's because the cup of coffee was still working its way through my system.

I peed for seven seconds and it felt great to take some of the pressure off, but I can definitely feel that my bladder is NOT empty. I think another hour wait is going to be a serious challenge for me this time. Which, again, is weird, because I did not have this much trouble when I did this earlier in the week.

That was a REALLY hard hour. I can tell that my kidneys are really warmed up and just pumping the water through me. I was at an 8/10 by 1 p.m. Holding myself and rocking back and forth in my chair. I couldn’t bend over to pick up a pen I dropped and my bladder felt very swollen and tender. 

By 1:20 p.m. I was at a 9/10 and struggling so much that I put a towel down on my chair in case I lost it. I did leak a little bit into my panties and I had to walk to the bathroom while holding myself to avoid any more leaks. I literally held myself until the clock hit 1:30 p.m. and I was finally able to pee for six seconds. 

And six seconds was NOT enough. I’m still at an 8/10 and I’ll be surprised if I last through this hour. 

11562701-654D-4F6B-82B4-3E3C0F206896.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

That was a REALLY hard hour. I can tell that my kidneys are really warmed up and just pumping the water through me. I was at an 8/10 by 1 p.m. Holding myself and rocking back and forth in my chair. I couldn’t bend over to pick up a pen I dropped and my bladder felt very swollen and tender. 

By 1:20 p.m. I was at a 9/10 and struggling so much that I put a towel down on my chair in case I lost it. I did leak a little bit into my panties and I had to walk to the bathroom while holding myself to avoid any more leaks. I literally held myself until the clock hit 1:30 p.m. and I was finally able to pee for six seconds. 

And six seconds was NOT enough. I’m still at an 8/10 and I’ll be surprised if I last through this hour. 

Good luck hun!! You can do it!! 😄 

48 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Nice! Glad you are trying again.
What is the volume of each glass of water? Maybe trying next time with smaller amounts would make it a slower build but that would give a longer time spent at the higher intensities in terms of desperation.
I had also considered altering the prescribed duration for each time of peeing.
Cutting off the flow each time will be harder but it means more time getting to stay at an 8+ in terms of desperation!

Guest Lost_Kitten
56 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

11562701-654D-4F6B-82B4-3E3C0F206896.jpeg

Much to my surprise, I made it through another hour! It was SO hard though. I was at a 9/10 by about 2:05 p.m. and had to physically hold myself and move around a lot to make it to 2:30 p.m. I also had another small leak, but I'm surprised it wasn't bigger. I was feeling my body struggle and clench all my pelvic floor muscles to keep from losing it. The muscles almost felt like they were fluttering.

For those who asked, I'm drinking 12oz of water per hour, which I feel isn't that much. And honestly, my goal isn't necessarily to make it to the end of the challenge, it's to eventually lose control (or in this case wait until I'm just about to lose control and then measure my capacity).

Anyway, five seconds to pee was such a tease. I was only beginning to feel some relief when I had to cut myself off, and my bladder was very angry with me. I could feel it trying to continue to pee. I'm still at an 8.5/10, but I surprised myself last hour, so maybe I can do it again!