Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

50 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Oh boy, that was an intense hour. I was squirming around by noon and by 12:15 p.m. I was having to physically hold myself. Instead of feeling waves of desperation that comes and recedes, it was a constant pressure, increasing by the minute. I tried sitting and holding myself, standing with my legs crossed, laying down, but nothing was particularly comfortable and I was squirming around like crazy. I ended up parking myself in my desk chair for the rest of the hour.

12:45 p.m. came around just in time. I was absolutely desperate, and when I got up to run to the bathroom for my five-second pee, I started spurting pretty intensely. I think I let out three good-sized spurts into my panties before I made it to the toilet, and peed for five seconds.

Only having five seconds to pee was torture in and of itself. My bladder contracted and leaked when I tried to cut off the flow, and I'm still majorly desperate. I think that I let out just enough to buy myself some time and not wet yet. Fingers cross that I can make it another hour!

Fingers crossed for you also!
At least that was some extra pressure off.
This challenge sounds great thanks for sharing.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Lost_Kitten
52 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Oh boy, that was an intense hour. I was squirming around by noon and by 12:15 p.m. I was having to physically hold myself. Instead of feeling waves of desperation that comes and recedes, it was a constant pressure, increasing by the minute. I tried sitting and holding myself, standing with my legs crossed, laying down, but nothing was particularly comfortable and I was squirming around like crazy. I ended up parking myself in my desk chair for the rest of the hour.

12:45 p.m. came around just in time. I was absolutely desperate, and when I got up to run to the bathroom for my five-second pee, I started spurting pretty intensely. I think I let out three good-sized spurts into my panties before I made it to the toilet, and peed for five seconds.

Only having five seconds to pee was torture in and of itself. My bladder contracted and leaked when I tried to cut off the flow, and I'm still majorly desperate. I think that I let out just enough to buy myself some time and not wet yet. Fingers cross that I can make it another hour!

This hour wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Probably because of the extra leaks that came out when I was walking to the bathroom last time; I probably peed closer to seven seconds total than five that time. I was definitely desperate through the hour, but I didn't have any more leaks -- not even when I got up. I did hold myself for the last ten minutes and on the way to the bathroom, though, and I was wiggling around in my chair the whole time. 

I think this challenge is harder than I expected, because letting a little bit out each hour "breaks the seal," so to speak, and stopping after I start has tired my muscles out a bit. I peed for four seconds this time which, again, gave me just enough relief to avoid a full-blown accident. Again, my bladder did *not* want to stop, but I managed.

I drank a ginger ale and an additional 12 ounces of water (aside from the 12 ounces I drank after my four-second pee) to make up for what I lost through the involuntary leaks. So I'm still on track, and perhaps have made this next hour harder than it needs to be.

1 minute ago, Lost_Kitten said:

This hour wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Probably because of the extra leaks that came out when I was walking to the bathroom last time; I probably peed closer to seven seconds total than five that time. I was definitely desperate through the hour, but I didn't have any more leaks -- not even when I got up. I did hold myself for the last ten minutes and on the way to the bathroom, though, and I was wiggling around in my chair the whole time. 

I think this challenge is harder than I expected, because letting a little bit out each hour "breaks the seal," so to speak, and stopping after I start has tired my muscles out a bit. I peed for four seconds this time which, again, gave me just enough relief to avoid a full-blown accident. Again, my bladder did *not* want to stop, but I managed.

I drank a ginger ale and an additional 12 ounces of water (aside from the 12 ounces I drank after my four-second pee) to make up for what I lost through the involuntary leaks. So I'm still on track, and perhaps have made this next hour harder than it needs to be.

Think you’ll be able to make it through the hour?

Guest Lost_Kitten
2 minutes ago, Allyoucandrink said:

Think you’ll be able to make it through the hour?

I'm honestly not sure; I'm at probably and 8/10 right now, so a lot of it will depend on how fast the extra water and ginger ale works its way through my system

Guest Lost_Kitten
42 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well that happened fast. At around 2 p.m. I very quickly got to 11/10 desperation. I guess the water and the ginger ale hit me all at once. I decided to go hang out in the bathroom just do cleanup would be easy in case I lost it. I was leaking all the way down the hall even though I was holding myself. I was going to set up a video to record, but literally as I was positioning my phone (and took my hands away) I totally lost and and uncontrollably wet myself. Usually I can cut it off, but I couldn’t this time. I think my muscles were just really tired from stopping and going all day. 

Sorry I couldn’t get a video, folks! These pics will have to do. 

42B30E2C-42BF-4592-9D23-DE45B9EC4D32.jpeg

12DE3883-6FAC-49E4-B360-CC737EE58ABF.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well that happened fast. At around 2 p.m. I very quickly got to 11/10 desperation. I guess the water and the ginger ale hit me all at once. I decided to go hang out in the bathroom just do cleanup would be easy in case I lost it. I was leaking all the way down the hall even though I was holding myself. I was going to set up a video to record, but literally as I was positioning my phone (and took my hands away) I totally lost and and uncontrollably wet myself. Usually I can cut it off, but I couldn’t this time. I think my muscles were just really tired from stopping and going all day. 

Very nice! Hope you enjoyed it

3 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well that escalated quickly.
Did you enjoy the challenge? It sounds quite interesting it might be on the cards to try before the new semester starts for me.
Thanks for the updates!

Guest Lost_Kitten
15 minutes ago, cloudburst9 said:

Well that escalated quickly.
Did you enjoy the challenge? It sounds quite interesting it might be on the cards to try before the new semester starts for me.
Thanks for the updates!

Yeah, I really liked it because (1) it allows the desperation portion to continue much longer than it would have otherwise; and (2) the stopping and going really tires out the muscles and makes it much more possible to have a full-on loss of control. 

13 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Yeah, I really liked it because (1) it allows the desperation portion to continue much longer than it would have otherwise; and (2) the stopping and going really tires out the muscles and makes it much more possible to have a full-on loss of control. 

Your listed reason 1 is what interests me the most, the prolonged nature of it without it ending so abruptly.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Would you consider doing it again with a more measured approach to fluid intake and without so much coffee beforehand to see if you make it the full 8 hours?
I am definitely trying this in the next few weeks but maybe more controlled, I have been absent from such activities for a while.

Guest Lost_Kitten
1 hour ago, cloudburst9 said:

Your listed reason 1 is what interests me the most, the prolonged nature of it without it ending so abruptly.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Would you consider doing it again with a more measured approach to fluid intake and without so much coffee beforehand to see if you make it the full 8 hours?
I am definitely trying this in the next few weeks but maybe more controlled, I have been absent from such activities for a while.

Yeah, I'd try it without the coffee first for sure, and I think I overcompensated for the leaks with the ginger ale AND the extra water. But I was actually really impressed with this because, while I leak quite a bit when I'm very full, I have a hard time fully losing control unless I do something like lay on my stomach or lean against the edge of a counter. So this was really cool for me to totally lose control without any external help.