Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Lost_Kitten
57 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Well the strong urge to pee came on pretty quickly again. I was feeling the twinge around 10:05 a.m. and by 10:25 a.m. I was squirming. By 10:35 a.m. I was holding myself and probably at a 7/10 for desperation. I was at that point where the urge to pee comes in waves; it wasn't at the point where there was a constant ache, and I wasn't at risk of leaking, so I was really just holding myself to stay more comfortable.

Peeing for seven seconds still gave me quite a bit of relief, and I'm pretty comfortable as I'm writing this now. My bladder certainly wasn't happy with me for cutting off its relief, though. I felt a pretty painful twinge as I made myself stop peeing.

I'm sure that, giving the consistency with which I've been drinking, the desperation will come back relatively quickly. Hoping I can get through an important phone call without being too distracted, but we'll see what happens. 

The seven-second pee really helped for this hour. I felt fine for a good 40 minutes, but the urge hit me pretty hard around 11:25 a.m. I went from not noticing I had to pee, to squirming around in my chair, in the space of a few minutes. And when I got up to go to the kitchen and get a snack, I had to hold myself.

While I was on my way to the bathroom I got a text message, and stopped right outside the bathroom door to answer it, which left me helplessly squirming around for an extra minute or so. Peeing for six seconds took the edge off, but it was much harder to stop this time. My bladder definitely protested, and I felt that twinge for more than a few seconds. Plus, I leaked a tiny bit after I finished.

Unlike the last two times I peed, I still feel the urge after letting a bit out. My body is definitely not tricked into thinking I emptied my bladder. I anticipate that this will be a much rougher than the past three. 

7 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

The seven-second pee really helped for this hour. I felt fine for a good 40 minutes, but the urge hit me pretty hard around 11:25 a.m. I went from not noticing I had to pee, to squirming around in my chair, in the space of a few minutes. And when I got up to go to the kitchen and get a snack, I had to hold myself.

While I was on my way to the bathroom I got a text message, and stopped right outside the bathroom door to answer it, which left me helplessly squirming around for an extra minute or so. Peeing for six seconds took the edge off, but it was much harder to stop this time. My bladder definitely protested, and I felt that twinge for more than a few seconds. Plus, I leaked a tiny bit after I finished.

Unlike the last two times I peed, I still feel the urge after letting a bit out. My body is definitely not tricked into thinking I emptied my bladder. I anticipate that this will be a much rougher than the past three. 

This sounds fun. How long are you planning to keep your bladder full for? 😄 

Guest Lost_Kitten
Just now, JMatthews1995 said:

This sounds fun. How long are you planning to keep your bladder full for? 😄 

The challenge allows you to fully empty your bladder after eight hours, so I think the way it would work is that if I pee for one second and wait an hour, I'm allowed to fully pee. I'm not sure whether I'll make it that long, though. Either way, my plan is to hold until I can't anymore, even if I complete the challenge I'll hold until I involuntarily wet. 

Just now, Lost_Kitten said:

The challenge allows you to fully empty your bladder after eight hours, so I think the way it would work is that if I pee for one second and wait an hour, I'm allowed to fully pee. I'm not sure whether I'll make it that long, though. Either way, my plan is to hold until I can't anymore, even if I complete the challenge I'll hold until I involuntarily wet. 

Sounds an interesting challenge. Are the little leaks you are doing allowed to be in the toilet or are you ending up with wet panties? 😮  

I just saw your video you shared Sunday. Very cute! 😄 Thanks for sharing on here. 🙂  

Guest Lost_Kitten
1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Sounds an interesting challenge. Are the little leaks you are doing allowed to be in the toilet or are you ending up with wet panties? 😮  

I just saw your video you shared Sunday. Very cute! 😄 Thanks for sharing on here. 🙂  

Thankfully, leaks are allowed to be in the toilet, which means I'll be able to (hopefully) stay fully dry until I lose it. I'm hoping that if I do wet myself I'll be able to set up the camera and get a video of it happening. I'm wearing panties, tights and denim shorts right now, so it would take a lot of leaks for it to actually start showing. 

Just now, Lost_Kitten said:

Thankfully, leaks are allowed to be in the toilet, which means I'll be able to (hopefully) stay fully dry until I lose it. I'm hoping that if I do wet myself I'll be able to set up the camera and get a video of it happening. I'm wearing panties, tights and denim shorts right now, so it would take a lot of leaks for it to actually start showing. 

Ahh nice! We'll take your word that you're still dry 😛  We trust you! 😉 

That sounds like a good combination though. Good luck with your holding! Enjoy yourself.  🙂  

Guest Lost_Kitten
55 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Oh boy, that was an intense hour. I was squirming around by noon and by 12:15 p.m. I was having to physically hold myself. Instead of feeling waves of desperation that comes and recedes, it was a constant pressure, increasing by the minute. I tried sitting and holding myself, standing with my legs crossed, laying down, but nothing was particularly comfortable and I was squirming around like crazy. I ended up parking myself in my desk chair for the rest of the hour.

12:45 p.m. came around just in time. I was absolutely desperate, and when I got up to run to the bathroom for my five-second pee, I started spurting pretty intensely. I think I let out three good-sized spurts into my panties before I made it to the toilet, and peed for five seconds.

Only having five seconds to pee was torture in and of itself. My bladder contracted and leaked when I tried to cut off the flow, and I'm still majorly desperate. I think that I let out just enough to buy myself some time and not wet yet. Fingers cross that I can make it another hour!

2 minutes ago, Lost_Kitten said:

Oh boy, that was an intense hour. I was squirming around by noon and by 12:15 p.m. I was having to physically hold myself. Instead of feeling waves of desperation that comes and recedes, it was a constant pressure, increasing by the minute. I tried sitting and holding myself, standing with my legs crossed, laying down, but nothing was particularly comfortable and I was squirming around like crazy. I ended up parking myself in my desk chair for the rest of the hour.

12:45 p.m. came around just in time. I was absolutely desperate, and when I got up to run to the bathroom for my five-second pee, I started spurting pretty intensely. I think I let out three good-sized spurts into my panties before I made it to the toilet, and peed for five seconds.

Only having five seconds to pee was torture in and of itself. My bladder contracted and leaked when I tried to cut off the flow, and I'm still majorly desperate. I think that I let out just enough to buy myself some time and not wet yet. Fingers cross that I can make it another hour!

You should be fine, you had 5 seconds plus 4 leaks. That should be plenty to get you through another hour. 

1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Oooh best point of holding! Let it spray out uncontrollably!

No i dont want to wet! I want to be allowed to use the toilet at the last possible moment. Would love to go ahead and piss now, but that won't happen

Unbuttoned jeans. Maybe this will buy me some time. I have to urinate unbelievable bad. Oh no...

9/10 barely controlling myself