Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, Ishimura said:

Oh you'll be fine. Glad you were able to stay in control through that. :3 How is your bladder feeling now?

I don't know how fine I'm going to be for long though, bladder is extremely full and firm, no hands led to a lot of spasming and twitching which only can continue without getting wet for so long, and I'm above a 7 somewhere. Extremely full bladder it is sooo sore

Even using my hands it's not easy to sit still with spread legs

1 minute ago, Ishimura said:

I see. Out of curiosity can I ask do you have a belt on and, if not, do you have one you could potentially put on?

I can, I suppose I'll put some pants on!

Tight jeans and belt on and sitting back down was almost a disaster!!

Also much more difficult to grab with these on..

1 minute ago, Ishimura said:

Very nice. :3 Sounds like that's a real struggle. But if you've got a belt squishing your bladder and a pair of pants making it hard to grab it would be fair for you to at least be able to not have to spread your legs wide apart.

Good that sounds very fair and very much like a good idea right now!!! My bladder is so full I don't know how I'm sitting at all!

Just now, FTWN said:

Officially impossible to sit still and my hand is NOT leaving my crotch the struggle is really starting to heat up 8.5 

Fun~ Sounds like you're really struggling. I know what you said about your hand, but I want you to try to move your hands away from your crotch for 30 seconds. I'm sure you can stay dry that long without grabbing, can't you?

Just now, Ishimura said:

Fun~ Sounds like you're really struggling. I know what you said about your hand, but I want you to try to move your hands away from your crotch for 30 seconds. I'm sure you can stay dry that long without grabbing, can't you?

I think so but it's not going to be the easiest thing I've ever done, starting timer..

Definitely had some involuntary jitters there within the last 10 seconds whew

Just now, Ishimura said:

Haha, probably good thing it was only 30 seconds, then. 😛 You must be feeling really close to leaking now, with all that pressure built up in your aching bladder.

I definitely am, I absolutely cannot stop moving or I probably would... I can feel it trying to force it's way down, and after down is deffinniitteellyy coming out soon after

1 minute ago, FTWN said:

I definitely am, I absolutely cannot stop moving or I probably would... I can feel it trying to force it's way down, and after down is deffinniitteellyy coming out soon after

That sounds about right~ Well you'd just better be careful. Keep clenching your muscles and don't give in to that pressure. Tell me, when you hold do you tend to leak a lot before you lose it, or can you generally keep all your pee inside until it comes bursting out all at once?

It's so bad it feels like I'm about to leak but I'm trying so hard not to if I can make it through this maybe it'll relax for a while

Just now, Ishimura said:

That sounds about right~ Well you'd just better be careful. Keep clenching your muscles and don't give in to that pressure. Tell me, when you hold do you tend to leak a lot before you lose it, or can you generally keep all your pee inside until it comes bursting out all at once?

There's not many leaks once I'm peeing I'm pretty much peeing til I'm about half empty, if I can't clench them tight enough rn there will be no hiding it

Better hold on tight, then. 😉 Because it does definitely sound like you're getting really close to losing control of a big gush... But I'm sure you can hold it. Just try not to think about how nice the relief of your tired, tense muscles getting to relax would feel or how nice the relief of draining your bladder would be.

Just now, Ishimura said:

Better hold on tight, then. 😉 Because it does definitely sound like you're getting really close to losing control of a big gush... But I'm sure you can hold it. Just try not to think about how nice the relief of your tired, tense muscles getting to relax would feel or how nice the relief of draining your bladder would be.

Nonononononono