Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

An odd hour for a hold, I know but I just couldn't help myself. I have this romantic notion of smoking a joint, watching the sunrise and bursting just as day breaks. According to a quick google search, sunrise is in a little under 4 hours here. I may have miscalculated my fluid intake. I'm already pretty full and squrimy, but HEY! I've lasted longer than four hours with a bladder this full before. I'll just be careful about how much I drink from here on. But I will probably need some more caffiene, unfortunately.... and I have the end of this 15 ounce bottle of orange flavored still water to finish also. The pressure is pretty strong right now. I'm at at lest a 7/10. The chair I am sitting on feels like harder pressure on my crotch than it ought to. It's been a while since I've held like this. I can't wait to see what happens when the sun comes up. At some point, I'll be hanging out outside until sunrise. Probably start out there an hour beforehand or earlier if I don't think I can hold it that long. On the other hand, if I lose it early, I will bring lots of fluids outside with me so I can refill by sunrise. It's gonna be a long night. I will probably post sparingly. Not sure if anyone will see this for the next few hours anyway but it'd be nice if I got a few comments. I'll check in in about an hour or if something interesting happens.

33 minutes ago, AD51 said:

@Selena Luna Well, seems I've found this an hour later. So is there any update?

Sorry for the delay, I got... distracted by some... videos of beautiful women....

Anyway, I gotta pee really bad now that distraction time is over. And since my husband is gone to bed, I'm going to start drinking some coke. I have over a liter of it and I wanna finish it before sunrise in a little over 2 hours. My urge to pee is constant and hard to ignore, however I can hold it. It's especially pressing when I get up and walk around. Have a new rule now, no pants down until sundrise. No matter what.

2 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

I got home, and i really had to pee.

I started peeing, then stopped myself after 2 seconds and decided to hold it in.

Can you make it two more hours with me? It'll be easier to hold with company. I am at a constant 7/10, trying to drink fast enough to raise it quick but not so fast that I'm bursting before sunrise. It's a tough balance. So far so good, though. I'm a little tense and flushed. If I were in public, someone may take notice of the slight increase in fidgetting but I'm trying to remain composed because this house is creaky and people are asleep.

Just now, Selena Luna said:

Can you make it two more hours with me? It'll be easier to hold with company. I am at a constant 7/10, trying to drink fast enough to raise it quick but not so fast that I'm bursting before sunrise. It's a tough balance. So far so good, though. I'm a little tense and flushed. If I were in public, someone may take notice of the slight increase in fidgetting but I'm trying to remain composed because this house is creaky and people are asleep.

I will do my best to hold. I'm already at a 6/10. 

Just now, Legscrossed said:

I want to hold it in now.

And you shouldn't drink so much or you'll burst! 

Too late, I already made the drink. I'll be fiiine. I didn't drink anything for an hour. Although I leaked a little whilemaking the drink, I can hold it. Or I'll just be in increasingly wetter pants until the sun comes up.

Okay so, sorta made it to sunrise! At the very least, I didn't remove my pants until then. I leaked a few times in the house so I headed outside and disposed of the outer diaper,leaving me only in my yoga pants and tshirt. Surprisingly, the diaper was dry. I tossed that out and started taking the trash out. Carefully. I rinsed the garbage can off because it was gross and the water running made me leak a little. Just enough to redampen my crotch where it had started to dry (yay for moisture wicking!! Anyway, I took the can out front first and then brought the bags over one by one to put them in. I felt the dam about to bust so I sat on one of the couch cushions we're throwing out. I started pissing as soon as my ass hit the cushion, forcefully urinating deeply into the cushion. I didn't realize how much I peed until I the cushion later and found the cardboard underneath soaked through two layers. I resumed cleaning up the trash, leaking now and again down my thighs. The trash and dark clothing hid me from view well enough in the dim light.

Feeling bold, I took a fresh cushion from the discarded couch between my legs and began to pee intentionally a little, pussy hovering inches above the cushion as I straddled it under the guise of putting it in a large trashbag. I heard the pee splatter a bit as I went. I pretended to struggle with it so I could squeeze the cushion between my legs and pee directly into it. If you ever have an opportunity to press up against a couch cushion and piss, do it. It's better than a diaper, absorbs a tremendous amount of piss and leaves you mostly dry when you move away. It was exceptional.

I finished cleaning up the garbage and recycling. Made sure all the peed in items were bagged because.... biohazard. It took so long to finish, my ass was barely damp when I finally gave up trying to stuff more cardboard in the recycling bin. By the time I got back inside, my bladder had filled quite a lot again so I hopped in the shower with just my damp dry yoga pants and started running the water while I let my pee flow freely into my pants. The second release was almost more heavenly than the first. I must not have emptied completely or my kidneys were working over time because by the end of my shower, I had to go again. So i squatted in the tub and peed as hard as I could. I was shocked by what had to be a good 400 ml of pee bursting out of me and spraying the tub with a satisfying hiss. I rubbed myself clean afterwards with my hand which was still wet from the shower. I'll let you imagine where it went from there.