Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Uwu3423
14 minutes ago, HARDnHORNY2CU said:

Another Pepsi down while I watched some wetting videos and read some stories.  Pee is seeping from my cock.  I need to pee bad 9/10 but can't stop rubbing myself after seeing pee vids.

How are you holding up?

this weekend I am on a city trip in Cologne. Since it is the first time in ages I am on my own, I want to dedicate it to my fetish almost entirely. The trip started at 8am by boarding the train, and I plan on not visiting a toilet at least until tomorrow 18h. now it is 15h on the first day.

Of course it is impossible to hold my pee for so long. So today, I will allow myself to pee into my underwear, while strolling thru the city, but only in small amounts, so it doesnt show on my pants, so people around me hopefully wont notice. Larger amounts of pee go into a bottle of which I drink from, to keep hydrated.

I plan to begin the real holding tomorrow after I wake up,when I wont allow my bladder to have the usual morning pee. If it is inevitable I will allow myself to pee into my underwear once every 2 hours, but again only in small amounts. But there will be no peeing in a bottle anymore.

What worries me is that I havent been able to take a dump this morning. This, from experience, means that there will be a massive dump ready to come out tomorrow morning. Since I dont want to visit the toilet for anything, that means I will have to hold that, too, together with the full bladder. Not sure where this leads to...

What do you people think of this plan?

Edited by malecon666 (see edit history)

I really hate my work. Need to travel a lot or be in long meetings, which means no regular toilet breaks. Riding a car, cab or bus with a very full bladder is quite common everyday. Going without a piss for hours is the norm. There hasn't been much days where I wasn't desperate for the loo. At present, I'm at an 8/10 and getting really desperate to urinate. It'll be a while before I get to a toilet. I hate this feeling of wanting to pee urgently, especially when I'm in a place where I can't pee for a while, like a car. 

Really desperate for a pee right now. It's now 10:35, I last pee'd at 8:45, and I drank 1 liter of water in that time. Fantasizing and trying to keep myself on high school time and hold it until lunch break at 11:50.. There was a bathroom break at 10:15 between classes, but the line was so long, I didn't have a chance to go. 

It's now 12 hours since I last visited the toilet, and 1.5 hours I had a breakfast with a large cup of coffee. When walking around in the city, I now feel my bladder on every step. But I'm still able to look at shops and buildings, and when I sit down the urge goes away. So it is around a 6/10. still no sign of #2 tough. I almost miss it 😉

4 hours ago, DaveGAZ said:

Really desperate for a pee right now. It's now 10:35, I last pee'd at 8:45, and I drank 1 liter of water in that time. Fantasizing and trying to keep myself on high school time and hold it until lunch break at 11:50.. There was a bathroom break at 10:15 between classes, but the line was so long, I didn't have a chance to go. 

How did things end up?

it's now 16 hours since I last visited the toilet. miraculously my bladder is still not completely filled! ok I did drink only the bare minimum not to feel thirsty, which means one small bottle of water and two coffees, but I'm still surprised I can last this long. it feels like a 7/10 now, something I normally reach within an hour.

since it began raining, I went back to my flat and found time to prepare some new videos for thisvid.com (feel free to head over there), and now I'm actually considering going out again for a beer.

I'm in my nineteenth hour since the last toilet visit, drinking a beer in a bar. I also had two other beers and some fries with curry wurst. Now my belly seems to be awake again, and is working on something big :-) just don't know exactly what. My bladder still is on a comfortable level for now, but I guess that can change quickly.