Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest Desperationpee
2 minutes ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Still hanging on?

Yes sure but I'm not uncomfortable

Maybe it will hit me later

20200509_143754.thumb.jpg.53f2b0b7d125d0e4652c2ff407103654.jpg20200509_151852.thumb.jpg.1f1b885f69df427f88ce51b0de026c22.jpg20200509_152218.thumb.jpg.7fe9c412c9f036376b33d934229730d2.jpg20200509_152218.thumb.jpg.7fe9c412c9f036376b33d934229730d2.jpgI got up 5:30 AM, peed. I had breakfast including 3 big mugs of tea. I stayed on line until I couldn't hold my pee anymore, which happened around 9:30.  I need to go to the produce shop, and decided to shower first. I dribbled a bit walking to the bathroom. I took my shower without peeing first.  As I adjusted th20200509_152404.thumb.jpg.79d013acb07f4b1ef6d4a7ae77f29613.jpge water pee dripped from my struggling to hold my pee penis to the floor, even though I was squeezing it. Once in the shower the leak became a continuous spurt. I uncontrollably emptied about a quarter of my bladder. When I finished showering I let the rest out in the tub, got dressed and left.

Apparently, all that tea needed to be processed to be processed, and I felt a persistent need to pee while I was at the store.  I was not about to go there . It of course got worse as I arrived home, but I didn’t expect the little leak to become a big accidental spurt, wetting my jeans to my knee. This is a picture I took of it about a half hour ago, the wetness somewhat dried.

739905032_MyAccidentalwetting.thumb.jpg.ec104e79ea3adae90732a4d6698011a2.jpg

Since I actually had an accident, I decided to stay in my wet jeans, and not go to the toilet. I have to hold it. That was about 1.5 hours ago, my pants have dried some, but wetness is still visible.

I have not leaked since, but my bladder feels full, and is starting to bulge. Pressure is returning to my penis too. Since my pants are already wet, I might as well have some fun, and hold it until I can’t. 

12:20 PM update I am experiencing waves of desperation. It just felt like pee was pressing against my pee hole trying to come out. It passed for now.

12:45 Right now I am experiencing another strong wave . I am having to squirm a bit . So far I have resisted using my hand, but the pressure behind my pee hole says I am about to leak...... After a long 2 minutes . pressure has relaxed some, but is persistant  and stronger than the last surge.

12:50 much quicker and  stronger  than the last surge. I had to use my hand when I dibbled a little bit

1:10 PM another little leak, stopped with my hand.

1:15 leaked a bit again. It's getting difficult to focus on my task on my computer

1:48 No leaks until I stood up to get lunch. Grabbed my dick with my hand as leak started . Just a little underwear ( briefs )warming.  I am surprised  that since the original wetness just a few minor leaks. When I am finished  eating it is time to turn it up a bit and do the dishes.

2:07 My bladder is tired and really starting to hurt. Pressure in my penis like pee is about to come out. It's time to do the dishes. Just standing will be difficult. 

Within minutes just running the water caused a leak that re-wet the  ( still damp) front of my jeans down to my crotch. That relieved the pressure a bit. Now  I ll try to wash the dishes and still hold my pee

2:27 Washing first bit no problem . Moving about drying & putting away has me right on the edge again.

2:31  I just lost another long spurt wetting my pants 1898883995_Wettingjeans2.thumb.jpg.384a886363c2bf6c371ea37eaa0fe757.jpgto my knees .  It is coming out steady right now as I type . My left leg is wet to my knee again, in a wider area  than before between my legs and in front of my jeans.

3:05 I just had another huge spurt wetting the right leg of my jeans to my knee. It has been 4 hours since I first wet some in these pants  . 

For some reason when I uploaded the pix I lost my last written edit.  In short then I lasted until 3:20  . Then another big spurt became a full pressure peeing. My hand could not stop it. Pee gushed down both legs  making a puddle on the floor . My jeans are soaked & so are my socks.

Edited by wettingman
update (see edit history)