Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Spent a good part of the evening so far in a pullup preparing for tonight's hold. I've also been keeping well hydrated. Making sure my piss is clear in large volumes and holding a little bit longer throughout the past few days. I haven't held to the point of leaking until today yet, however. I wore my pullup for the duration of a video call with one of my best friends. She didn't know my bladder was full most of the time. I leaked into the pull up several times, leaving me a little damp for a while and twice left in the middle of the call to empty my bladder halfway or so. The last time I did that was a bit over a half hour ago and I already really have to pee again. My kidneys have been working overtime and I drank a rum and coke on top of plenty of water so things are moving fast. I put on dry undies and my favorite piss-holding yoga pants for this and as far as I'm concerned, they're not coming off until my bladder is empty again.

1 hour ago, Selena Luna said:

Spent a good part of the evening so far in a pullup preparing for tonight's hold. I've also been keeping well hydrated. Making sure my piss is clear in large volumes and holding a little bit longer throughout the past few days. I haven't held to the point of leaking until today yet, however. I wore my pullup for the duration of a video call with one of my best friends. She didn't know my bladder was full most of the time. I leaked into the pull up several times, leaving me a little damp for a while and twice left in the middle of the call to empty my bladder halfway or so. The last time I did that was a bit over a half hour ago and I already really have to pee again. My kidneys have been working overtime and I drank a rum and coke on top of plenty of water so things are moving fast. I put on dry undies and my favorite piss-holding yoga pants for this and as far as I'm concerned, they're not coming off until my bladder is empty again.

Sounds fantastic, how are your yoga pants going, still dry or have you already pissed yourself?

Really could use a bathroom break... My bladder's filling up quick, currently at 6/10, starting to get a bit fidgety. Water sounds are really making me want to pee.. It's been an hour and 15 minutes since I last pee'd. I only drank 500 mL of water, but I've been doing holds the last couple nights, so my bladder still feels a bit strained. Lol. Want to hold it until at least Midnight(25 minutes)..

3 minutes ago, DaveGAZ said:

Really could use a bathroom break... My bladder's filling up quick, currently at 6/10, starting to get a bit fidgety. Water sounds are really making me want to pee.. It's been an hour and 15 minutes since I last pee'd. I only drank 500 mL of water, but I've been doing holds the last couple nights, so my bladder still feels a bit strained. Lol. Want to hold it until at least Midnight(25 minutes)..

You can do that easily!! 😏

2 minutes ago, DaveGAZ said:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it anymore. Started to hurt a bit too much. Lol. But right before I pissed, I masturbated for a few seconds and had an amazing orgasm. Lol... I feel worn out after that. 

@BladderLad How's your bladder feeling? 

That’s sounds good! Had to get up so I also couldn’t hold any longer lol 

Guest Desperationpee

I need to pee 5/10 and I want to hold it for another hour at least.

I m drinking some water too....

Guest Desperationpee
42 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

You still holding?

Nope I peed I was so desperate ahah😉

Anyway I'm filling up again so in few hours my bladder will be full