Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, VanCanto99 said:

I mean, I think I learned the past few years I kinda enjoy it to an extent? Not so much the sight or anything but the same kind of desperation and relief factor(especially plopping noises in a toilet). I rather not mess my clothes though lol but if I'm watching or hearing someone else's desperation/relief, I kinda enjoy the extra element ^_^

Enough of that though, are you thinking of holding?

Maybe, probably not tho

It's late and I'm not in a mood

Hbu?

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Snnwr said:

What are you doing to hold it? Whats the class about? 

The good thing is, that we dont need to have a camera, so the people cant see me, so I am basically holding my croth through my pants and bouncing up and down in my chair. The clas is about german language system

5 minutes ago, Scalar said:

The good thing is, that we dont need to have a camera, so the people cant see me, so I am basically holding my croth through my pants and bouncing up and down in my chair. The clas is about german language system

Nice. Do you have to speak or only have to listen? How bad do you need to go on a scale of 1-10?

2 minutes ago, Snnwr said:

Nice. Do you have to speak or only have to listen? How bad do you need to go on a scale of 1-10?

Sometimes the teacher askes questions we have to answer. I had to answer a few minutes ago and it was hard to keep my voice steady, but i dont think anyone noticed. Definitely 10/10!!! I am baout to piss myself any second now. I am just begging for this to be over so I can rush to the toilet

1 minute ago, Scalar said:

Sometimes the teacher askes questions we have to answer. I had to answer a few minutes ago and it was hard to keep my voice steady, but i dont think anyone noticed. Definitely 10/10!!! I am baout to piss myself any second now. I am just begging for this to be over so I can rush to the toilet

Hold on. imagine being in a real classroom. would they let you go?

1 minute ago, Scalar said:

I try. Of course they wouldn't. Not 15 minutes before the end. And in a real classroom I would be embarreset by now, cause i leaked a few times in the past few minutes

Would it help to tell you i need to go too? quite bad actually (8/10)? 
LEts help aech other. 

2 minutes ago, Scalar said:

Oh thats kinda bad. Why tho? Thank god my lesson is over i really wanna go now

I was waiting at the store, I had to get something, but only so many people were allowed in. Im walking back now, its hard. Its cold and i need to walk for about 10-15 minutes. Maybe 20 because it feels like i need to stand still every once in a while to keep holding. I should not have drank twoo cups of tea before leaving. 

5 minutes ago, Snnwr said:

I was waiting at the store, I had to get something, but only so many people were allowed in. Im walking back now, its hard. Its cold and i need to walk for about 10-15 minutes. Maybe 20 because it feels like i need to stand still every once in a while to keep holding. I should not have drank twoo cups of tea before leaving. 

I just relived myself and god it felt so good after all those hours and all those liters of morning pee in me. I hope you can hold it till you are home

Just now, Scalar said:

I just relived myself and god it felt so good after all those hours and all those liters of morning pee in me. I hope you can hold it till you are home

HAlf way. Just sat down on a bench to casually get myself together.  I shouldve taken my bicycle... Im going to try and walk a bit further.