Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Is anyone holding tonight?

Me. How bad do you need to go? 

I haven’t peed for hours and I’ve been at a 10 if not more for the past 2 hours. I’m bursting for a piss 

4 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I haven't peed in a few hours, and im going to be getting on a long bus ride soon. Should I drink more water? I want a challenge.

Of course. Is your bladder full at the moment? 

Just now, ntiu_123 said:

Me. How bad do you need to go? 

I haven’t peed for hours and I’ve been at a 10 if not more for the past 2 hours. I’m bursting for a piss 

Maybe a 3. I have a slight nagging desire to pee. I'm leaving work in about 20 mins and I have about an hour bus ride home

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Maybe a 3. I have a slight nagging desire to pee. I'm leaving work in about 20 mins and I have about an hour bus ride home

You should drink a bottle of water before leaving and keep sipping throughout the ride 

Meanwhile, I’m holding too. My bladder’s been full for long. The urge to pee has been super bad for the past 2 hours. I’m trying my best to control my bladder 

7 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

You should drink a bottle of water before leaving and keep sipping throughout the ride 

Meanwhile, I’m holding too. My bladder’s been full for long. The urge to pee has been super bad for the past 2 hours. I’m trying my best to control my bladder 

Sounds fun. I want to be that desperate.

3 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Sounds fun. I want to be that desperate.

I’ve been on buses and cabs with a bursting bladder many times before. I’d sit through that long bumpy journey, wanting to pee every minute of it. 

Just now, lsn1 said:

Yeah I've been really desperate before. I love the feeling of just making it home.

Do document your ride back home. How are you feeling right now? 

Just now, lsn1 said:

I finished my water bottle. Tempted to take a safety pee before leaving.

I object. Instead, I urge you to carry a full bottle and sip it throughout the ride 

Meanwhile, I’m thinking I should go and pee, been aching to piss for hours. I feel like I’m going to lose it in my pants 

Not holding just yet. I've been getting wine tipsy for a while and almost wet myself while on the phone with my old supervisor. Managed to pee in a cup while she talked. but I havent indulged in a while so i think im going to hold and see where it leads me. If anyone wants to join or chat while I hold? or join?