Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

That's so fucking hot. I lost control too just now... I couldn't make it to the bathroom

I started peeing uncontrollably, and I just grabbed the nearest bottle and peed as hard as I could.  It couldn't stand that torture on more second. I peed all over myself and my chair while I was frantically trying to use the bottle. 

I'm exhausted, still breathing heavily. God, losing control was so intense I feel like I came. Thanks for holding with me tonight.

I've just been slowly spurting more and more into my panties. I'm wet all around my pussy and my ass is damp now, too. Chair is still safe. I'll probably just keep letting it out in slow spurts so it doesn't soak through everything. It feels so good to finally start releasing the pressure whenever it builds. I'm not just full on pissing but no longer fighting as hard. It feels so nice whenever the spurts of pissforce their way out. Mm so warm and wet. It's a slow steady stream now.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

I've just been slowly spurting more and more into my panties. I'm wet all around my pussy and my ass is damp now, too. Chair is still safe. I'll probably just keep letting it out in slow spurts so it doesn't soak through everything. It feels so good to finally start releasing the pressure whenever it builds. I'm not just full on pissing but no longer fighting as hard. It feels so nice whenever the spurts of pissforce their way out. Mm so warm and wet. It's a slow steady stream now.

Wow that would feel amazing, I bet your pussy & ass feel incredible as you piss yourself more and more!

Just now, Toph said:

Gotta pee, about 4-5/10, I just set a 30 minute timer 

What a coincidence. I'm about to start an endurance hold! 

I am still quite well hydrated, it's easy to keep up once you've gotten there. Drinking my watered gatorade steadily, not trying to hasten bladder refill because I wanna hold until 1am and it's only 7:30pm sooo... I'll be here a while if you leave and come back 🙂

I am at a 4/10 also. 

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I am still quite well hydrated, it's easy to keep up once you've gotten there. Drinking my watered gatorade steadily, not trying to hasten bladder refill because I wanna hold until 1am and it's only 7:30pm sooo... I'll be here a while if you leave and come back 🙂

I am at a 4/10 also. 

Ooh nice. I’m also drinking water steadily

4 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Hot. What do you like to do when you're desperate? Role play, challenges etc?

Give me some small challenges

46 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I am at a 4/10 also. 

That's a very ambitious hold, but I'm sure you're up for the challenge.

8 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Can do. Go turn on a faucet and listen to the water run. Tap on your pubic bone with two fingers for 30 seconds and think about a time when you really needed to pee, then come back and tell me about it.

Did it, made my need worse. My body really wants to pee. Next? 

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Sit on the floor and try to tuck your knees under your chin. I hope your poor bladder still has some room to expand or else where is all that pee going to go?

Definitely need to go, I’m fidgeting and I might drink more water to make the need worse.