Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ooof, as soon as I hit send, it went back up to an 8 again and I fidgettied too much so I pushed on my bladder as a punishment because I definitely would have been noticed with the way I was wiggling my feet. I am keeping my legs still and trying to ease the pressure with just tensing my thighs and butt. I'm assuming that grabbing myself is out of the question since I'm supposed to be on a crowded subway.... Why does it make so many stops before mine?? Something tells me it'll be more than that hour before the toilets are in reach.

ahh don't think about the toilet.

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Ooof, as soon as I hit send, it went back up to an 8 again and I fidgettied too much so I pushed on my bladder as a punishment because I definitely would have been noticed with the way I was wiggling my feet. I am keeping my legs still and trying to ease the pressure with just tensing my thighs and butt. I'm assuming that grabbing myself is out of the question since I'm supposed to be on a crowded subway.... Why does it make so many stops before mine?? Something tells me it'll be more than that hour before the toilets are in reach.

ahh don't think about the toilet.

I want to grab myself too. I'm grinding my legs together as I type this.  If I discretely hold myself, do you think people will notice I'm desperate. So embarrassing...

Oh god I might start leaking soon  my bladder is so full it feels like a basket ball in there.  It is damn near impossible to hold like this withought giving away any obvious signs that I have to pee.  It's taking all of my willpower not to tap my toes.

Just now, lsn1 said:

I want to grab myself too. I'm grinding my legs together as I type this.  If I discretely hold myself, do you think people will notice I'm desperate. So embarrassing...

Everyone will notice but you can careflully cross your legs, perhaps, without giving yourself away. If you grab yourself, I'll push on your bladder.

1 minute ago, Selena Luna said:

Oh god I might start leaking soon  my bladder is so full it feels like a basket ball in there.  It is damn near impossible to hold like this withought giving away any obvious signs that I have to pee.  It's taking all of my willpower not to tap my toes.

Everyone will notice but you can careflully cross your legs, perhaps, without giving yourself away. If you grab yourself, I'll push on your bladder.

crossing my legs just barely makes it tolerable. I keep catching myself almost losing that first drop of pee and clamping down all the muscles around my bladder to keep it in. Barely managing to stay dry now. I'm losing my composure. About to bolt off at the next stop and frantically look for a restroom. Please tell me there's one nearby. 

3 minutes ago, Omoguy115 said:

My legs are crossed if i was 9I a trian someone notice me 

I gotta use my hands now 

that's hot. Keep it in. Gotta beat me 😉

Oh god I am so desperate right now. I had to get up and set up some protection on my chair and get ready to clean up because I am so close to losing it. My bladder is so full. It's a sublime kind of pleasure-pain. My eyes are watering a little, legs trembling. the pressure on my urethra is so strong it's radiating through my whole pussy. Ugh this is the best partt. It feels like I could lose it at any moment but chances are I can still hold for a while. Just how knows how long. 

Oh god I am so desperate right now. I had to get up and set up some protection on my chair and get ready to clean up because I am so close to losing it. My bladder is so full. It's a sublime kind of pleasure-pain. My eyes are watering a little, legs trembling. the pressure on my urethra is so strong it's radiating through my whole pussy. Ugh this is the best partt. It feels like I could lose it at any moment but chances are I can still hold for a while. Just how knows how long. 

Wow this sounds amazing

I also had to put down protection for my chair. I started peeing uncontrollably for a few seconds and I had to grab myself to stop the flow. I'm in agony, but it's such a dirty pleasure to be this desperate. I'm holding my dick shut, and the urine is RIGHT THERE. I'm losing control drop by drop. God, please tell me the next stop is coming up soon.

Just now, lsn1 said:

I also had to put down protection for my chair. I started peeing uncontrollably for a few seconds and I had to grab myself to stop the flow. I'm in agony, but it's such a dirty pleasure to be this desperate. I'm holding my dick shut, and the urine is RIGHT THERE. I'm losing control drop by drop. God, please tell me the next stop is coming up soon.

I-I don't know I don't think we're supposed to be stopping soon but the train seems to be slowing down. Oh god I hope it's not a delay because I don't think I can hold it any longer. I can't even tell if I leaked yet or not but I feel like I did. MMnn maybe a little bit. I am trembling so hard. I have to pee so bad oh my god. 

Guest blitzomo

I have been holding it all the evening too, it's about 5-6 hours now and I am bursting. Had a liter of water and I am sipping some more, but I feel I am almost at my limit. It's so hard not to move, can't concentrate on anything else.

Just now, Selena Luna said:

I-I don't know I don't think we're supposed to be stopping soon but the train seems to be slowing down. Oh god I hope it's not a delay because I don't think I can hold it any longer. I can't even tell if I leaked yet or not but I feel like I did. MMnn maybe a little bit. I am trembling so hard. I have to pee so bad oh my god. 

I hope it is a delay. I want to press your bladder right now and see a wet spot forming between your legs.

Just now, lsn1 said:

I hope it is a delay. I want to press your bladder right now and see a wet spot forming between your legs.

A little bit more dribbled out. I'md oing deep breathign to try to stay calm but I have a white noise maker on and it sounds like rushing water. It's getting to me a little. Why do these trains have to vibrate so much. Mm w-we're at a complete stop now so it shouldn't be still vibrating so much. There must be a delay a- there's the announcement.

I'm trembling so hard. I'm going to pee myself on a train full of people soon and there is nothing I can do. I think someone's noticed my fidgetting. Better press my bladder again. mnn c-can I massage it gently after?

2 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

A little bit more dribbled out. I'md oing deep breathign to try to stay calm but I have a white noise maker on and it sounds like rushing water. It's getting to me a little. Why do these trains have to vibrate so much. Mm w-we're at a complete stop now so it shouldn't be still vibrating so much. There must be a delay a- there's the announcement.

I'm trembling so hard. I'm going to pee myself on a train full of people soon and there is nothing I can do. I think someone's noticed my fidgetting. Better press my bladder again. mnn c-can I massage it gently after?

Massage your bladder gently with your open palm.Hold yourself with one hand, press down with your other hand and tell me how that feels.

When I'm this desperate and I touch my bladder this way, its almost like an orgasm. 

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Massage your bladder gently with your open palm.Hold yourself with one hand, press down with your other hand and tell me how that feels.

When I'm this desperate and I touch my bladder this way, its almost like an orgasm. 

God that feels good but mn, just makes me closer to losing it. I have lost a few drbbles. There's going to be no amount of holding that'll help. My fingers are damp from where I was holding myself. I'm shaking, fighting hard but it's getting very difficult. I'm tired and starting to ache. I spurted and had to clench to stop because squeezing my legs together would put more pressure on my bladder the way I'm sitting. I'm on the edge of my seat, tring to use the hard edge to hold it in but I'm starting to lose the battle. There goes another dribble. I don't want to let go but my muscles are too tired. There's another spurt. I cna't control it im peeing. Oh god. mmn. Sof ar it's staying in my undies and pants and nothing on the seat but the wet spot is getting noticiable. a few more drips. a glug and then a tiny spurt. Oooh, I have sprung a leak, I can't stop, I'm ppeeing myself in front of so many people o god it won't stop coming spurt after spurt w-wetting mepooling around my pussy and soaking into my panties and through my pants nowf oh it feels so good to pee but the pressure still feels just as bad. I've got it to stop again for a moment. Okay, mm some of the pressure has subsidied. I guess I have to sit here wet until this train pulls into the station.

God that feels good but mn, just makes me closer to losing it. I have lost a few drbbles. There's going to be no amount of holding that'll help. My fingers are damp from where I was holding myself. I'm shaking, fighting hard but it's getting very difficult. I'm tired and starting to ache. I spurted and had to clench to stop because squeezing my legs together would put more pressure on my bladder the way I'm sitting. I'm on the edge of my seat, tring to use the hard edge to hold it in but I'm starting to lose the battle. There goes another dribble. I don't want to let go but my muscles are too tired. There's another spurt. I cna't control it im peeing. Oh god. mmn. Sof ar it's staying in my undies and pants and nothing on the seat but the wet spot is getting noticiable. a few more drips. a glug and then a tiny spurt. Oooh, I have sprung a leak, I can't stop, I'm ppeeing myself in front of so many people o god it won't stop coming spurt after spurt w-wetting mepooling around my pussy and soaking into my panties and through my pants nowf oh it feels so good to pee but the pressure still feels just as bad. I've got it to stop again for a moment. Okay, mm some of the pressure has subsidied. I guess I have to sit here wet until this train pulls into the station.

That's so fucking hot. I lost control too just now... I couldn't make it to the bathroom

I started peeing uncontrollably, and I just grabbed the nearest bottle and peed as hard as I could.  It couldn't stand that torture on more second. I peed all over myself and my chair while I was frantically trying to use the bottle. 

I'm exhausted, still breathing heavily. God, losing control was so intense I feel like I came. Thanks for holding with me tonight.