Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Damnation said:

Ahaha, you're sweet. I like challenge but let's be honest, I'm not going to survive 5 hours and probably not 5 glasses of water either. It should be challenging, not impossible. 👀

Well, honest answer was that I hoped you wouldn't get all five knots untied with your pants dry ...... 😈

How about 3 then?

I brushed my hair and drank that water I got earliel. It's getting intense. I'm not even sure, I feel like I'm at 8 or 9, anyway it's extremely hard to hold at this point. It feels like I'm about to burst at any minute. I'm squeezing my legs hard together (crossed). Rocking back and fort. My breathing is heavy and unstable. Can't help some moans escaping from my mouth. AAAAAAAAAAAA

21 minutes ago, Damnation said:

I brushed my hair and drank that water I got earliel. It's getting intense. I'm not even sure, I feel like I'm at 8 or 9, anyway it's extremely hard to hold at this point. It feels like I'm about to burst at any minute. I'm squeezing my legs hard together (crossed). Rocking back and fort. My breathing is heavy and unstable. Can't help some moans escaping from my mouth. AAAAAAAAAAAA

So hot to hear about. I'm sure you look amazing to watch

Are they moans of pain or enjoyment?

Or maybe both? 😘

I tried to be a good girl and keep myself together at least 10 more minutes (after my last message) but I just couldn't. At 5 minutes I just couldn't prevent it anymore. The stream was oddly slow tho. I don't feel like my bladder is even completely empty now. I feel like a failure. 

@Tonsor Mmmm, neither, I think. I wasn't in pain but it wasn't for pleasure either. It was just sooooooo hard to stay in control.  

2 minutes ago, Damnation said:

I tried to be a good girl and keep myself together at least 10 more minutes (after my last message) but I just couldn't. At 5 minutes I just couldn't prevent it anymore. The stream was oddly slow tho. I don't feel like my bladder is even completely empty now. I feel like a failure. 

Did you enjoy yourself?  Did you engage in an activity that brings satisfaction to you?  Then you are not a failure.  Every time you engage is such an activity you can learn more about yourself and your kink and what you like/don't like, or want to do differently next time.  I think you are awesome and did great today.

11 minutes ago, Damnation said:

Mmmm, neither, I think. I wasn't in pain but it wasn't for pleasure either. It was just sooooooo hard to stay in control.  

I see. Either way, not a failure in the slightest! I hope you had fun one way or another.

Kinda involuntarily doing a hold right now. Was in a video conference for training and a guy who's sorta my boss (-ish) is remotely logged into my computer trying to figure out what's fucked up with it.

But, I'm on video so I can't just dip while he's working on my stuff. Nor can I get naked so I'm stuck in dress clothes tapping my feet under the table and "watching" what he's doing to fix it 🤣

@Cuddlebear55 @Tonsor

Thank you for your words. I needed it. I had fun but still for some reason I felt like I should have been stronger and that's why I felt like failure. The feeling was so strong I almost started crying. I know that I am super sensitive but I was still a bit surprised how strong that feeling was. Maybe it has something to do with feeling so desperate and excited and all that and you do everything to still stay strong and then you just can't help it anymore. It feels good to finally be free from that pressure but at the same time, all that piled up desperation and excitement is gone and then there's just this (emotionally) empty feeling left. 🤷‍♀️

@Tonsor How you doing? 

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)

I'm sure you can find a way to fill your emotional emptiness while you think back on the fun you had 😘

I was okay. About 15 minutes later it got fixed and he got out of my computer so I was able to pee. It was so hard that it actually stung a little coming out at first it had so much pressure 😜.