Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest supersquirmy75

It is my last night alone in my apartment, will someone please let me pee?!?! Or am I going to have an accident on the floor?!?!

18 minutes ago, DaveGAZ said:

Drank too much water and I could REALLY use a bathroom break about now. 7/10.. But it's only been 55 minutes since I last peed and I'm only allowed to go every 90 minutes... 

That’s sound bad... you can just ask your teacher? 
I’m holding too. About 8/10, I’m on the bus

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Eh bien, cependant, il se termine - et je vais respecter s’ils veulent garder au sec - je suis sûr que beaucoup d’entre nous seraient intéressés à savoir.

I'll be interesed to know each stage of despair and how it ends... wet or not... why won't u do it ?

I have had to pee for about 3 hours.  It has been bad for about two . I experienced occasional waves of desperation requiring me to hold my penis With each wave my need settles down at a higher level than before. My bladder hurts because it is so stretched. The  intense pressure in my penis is constant now. The pressure at my pee hole is constant . The pressure at my pee hole is constant. The urges that my pee is going to come out frequent, requiring me to hold my dick most of the time.

Edit  OMG I have to pee so bad. worst i have needed to in a long time. My penis  hurts . holding it constantly . Pee is going to come out. Not sure how long from original post. I have not held it like this in over a year. worse than when I had the sonogram .

another update just leaked a bit on my hand. I was only wearing PJs which I removed a while ago . So I am naked from the waist down. I have to sit back so not to squeeze my distended bladder.

Final update 4:50 PM . As is often the case having to do the other thing necessitated a trip to the toilet. I walked gingerly down the hall being unable to walk up straight. I only leaked literally a drop or two  . I might have been able to hold it a bit longer but I was in a lot of pain and I was right there. Being super full I actually had to push a bit to get a steady flow. I half emptied my bladder and the flow stopped, but I still had a lot of urine inside. I had gone 700ml. I took care of the other issue, and about 5 minutes later was able to go the rest of the way. The second part was long and full pressure.  All told I peed 1.2 liters. The relief felt orgasimic.

Due to age related prostate issues I have been unable to hold my pee. I have been taking medication and it is working. I have not held that much urine nor felt that great release a long hard pee offers . I feel much better now.

Edited by wettingman
final update (see edit history)