Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 hour ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Holding at work again! But I'm in an unexpected situation: I wanted to fill up a bit at work and be desperate at the class after it. But it's 5,5 hours until the class and I'm at 7/10. Guess I'll be bursting soon - that is, way too early. Not sure what to do...

How are you doing? Do you think you can keep holding?

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest insomea
3 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Holding at work again! But I'm in an unexpected situation: I wanted to fill up a bit at work and be desperate at the class after it. But it's 5,5 hours until the class and I'm at 7/10. Guess I'll be bursting soon - that is, way too early. Not sure what to do...

Peed yet?

Hi everyone!! I'm back for another after work hold. I'm about to leave work now, had my last bathroom trip ten minutes ago at 4:30 pm [gmt-5]. I intentionally did not empty my bladder completely. Also, I have been sipping water non stop since around noon and peeing every hour or so. I can already feel the water I have been drinking start to trickle into my bladder, joining the fluid I left in intentionally. I am now at about a 5/10 and waiting for my ride home. I expect that my desperation will climb very fast because I have been drinking water twice as quickly as before. (Before 16oz per hour. Now I'm drinking 32oz per hour). Thankfully, my Uber driver let me bring my cup of water in their car so I can continue at my current rate. The plan is to have a real, uncontrolled accident in front of my husband. 

44 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Hi everyone!! I'm back for another after work hold. I'm about to leave work now, had my last bathroom trip ten minutes ago at 4:30 pm [gmt-5]. I intentionally did not empty my bladder completely. Also, I have been sipping water non stop since around noon and peeing every hour or so. I can already feel the water I have been drinking start to trickle into my bladder, joining the fluid I left in intentionally. I am now at about a 5/10 and waiting for my ride home. I expect that my desperation will climb very fast because I have been drinking water twice as quickly as before. (Before 16oz per hour. Now I'm drinking 32oz per hour). Thankfully, my Uber driver let me bring my cup of water in their car so I can continue at my current rate. The plan is to have a real, uncontrolled accident in front of my husband. 

Sounds fun, how's it going so far?

I'm still here. Just got back from the toilet but I can explain! Firstly, I made it home from work dry. Had a drip or two squeeze out of me when I got out of my Uber but I was already at an 8/10 at that point so it was no surprise. I got home, refilled my cup with ice and water so at this point I have had about 40 ounces of fluid since my previous trip to the bathroom. My bladder was aching and swollen and starting to feel stretched a little while ago. Unfortunately, my husband was out of the house, getting ingredients for our dinner so I had to hobble to the bathroom to relieve some of the pressure. HOWEVER I only let out what was necessary to prolong the hold. I didn't wipe so my undies are a bit damp and I will very soon drink at least as much fluid as I lost in the toilet. I'm at an 8/10 and feel weak because I was so close to relief. My urethra is tingling and the pressure is strong but my bladder doesn't feel so hard and heavy anymore so I have some fight left in me.  Gonna play video games, drink water and smoke some weed. HOpefully, I won't cough.

7 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I'm still here. Just got back from the toilet but I can explain! Firstly, I made it home from work dry. Had a drip or two squeeze out of me when I got out of my Uber but I was already at an 8/10 at that point so it was no surprise. I got home, refilled my cup with ice and water so at this point I have had about 40 ounces of fluid since my previous trip to the bathroom. My bladder was aching and swollen and starting to feel stretched a little while ago. Unfortunately, my husband was out of the house, getting ingredients for our dinner so I had to hobble to the bathroom to relieve some of the pressure. HOWEVER I only let out what was necessary to prolong the hold. I didn't wipe so my undies are a bit damp and I will very soon drink at least as much fluid as I lost in the toilet. I'm at an 8/10 and feel weak because I was so close to relief. My urethra is tingling and the pressure is strong but my bladder doesn't feel so hard and heavy anymore so I have some fight left in me.  Gonna play video games, drink water and smoke some weed. HOpefully, I won't cough.

Awesome, your doing great! Hopefully the dampness in your panties is adding to the fun of the situation 🙂

Just now, Selena Luna said:

I'm still holding on but barely. Thought I was going to lose it a bit ago so I went and sat in my designated spot. A shower chair in a kiddie pool. I wiggled and clenched through a serious wave of desperation. Clenching fiercely and I made itthrough without leaking. But omg my bladder is so full. I just wanna peee!!

Sound like you are in trouble. How long do you think you'll manage. I start to fill up slowly as well. about 5/10

I lasted about another ten minutes. It would have maybe been longer if I had been standing but I was straddling the shower chair so I couldn't squeeze my legs together. The pressure was just too much. I was moaning and whining and gasping, clenching my muscles as best I could. I started leaking when my husband commented that I sounded "ready to pop" and he watched as the leaks grew stronger until I was peeing continually but slowly because I was still fighting to stop. I managed to staunch the flow for a few moments but the pressure just built right up again and I was pissing hard. The pee flooded my underwear and crotch and ass and dripped down through the holes in the shower chair (the chair almost looks like mesh made into a metal seat lots of evenly spaced holes). I emptied a good third of my bladder before I could stop it and clean up a bit. I finished peeing into the sink through my already soaked panties after stripping off my wet leggings. 

And that's it for me. Gotta work tomorrow. Night!

21 hours ago, Selena Luna said:

I lasted about another ten minutes. It would have maybe been longer if I had been standing but I was straddling the shower chair so I couldn't squeeze my legs together. The pressure was just too much. I was moaning and whining and gasping, clenching my muscles as best I could. I started leaking when my husband commented that I sounded "ready to pop" and he watched as the leaks grew stronger until I was peeing continually but slowly because I was still fighting to stop. I managed to staunch the flow for a few moments but the pressure just built right up again and I was pissing hard. The pee flooded my underwear and crotch and ass and dripped down through the holes in the shower chair (the chair almost looks like mesh made into a metal seat lots of evenly spaced holes). I emptied a good third of my bladder before I could stop it and clean up a bit. I finished peeing into the sink through my already soaked panties after stripping off my wet leggings. 

And that's it for me. Gotta work tomorrow. Night!

That's awesome, sounds like it was an amazing piss, love that you re pissed your panties in the sink at the end.

I need the toilet really bad but I can’t go >_<

My ME (a chronic condition) has left me incredibly fatigued and I can’t get of out bed right now so I’ve got no choice but the endure the pressure. >w<

It doesn’t help that I’ve drunk like over a litre of tea since I last relieved myself, and that was hours ago.

Edited by MisakaBestGirl
I missed some words by accident as I’m so full it’s hard to focus >~< (see edit history)