Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, jolano1 said:

What are you planning for later on?

I will now start drinking a glass of water/tea/soda every 15 minutes. For the next hour (untill 20:00) I can use the toilet as much as possible, but after 20:00 I will not allow myself to use the bathroom anymore. And then I'll see how long I'll last. 

I'm still doubting what I should wear, any good ideas?

1 minute ago, jolano1 said:

What are your favourite clothes for this kink?

I'm currently wearing blue jeans, which I like a lot because of the moisture they will retain and the change of color. I've occasionally also work a body under my jeans and blouse, just to make it more difficult to undress when in a hurry.

What are yours?

While doing the dishes just now, I noticed I needed to pee a little (maybe a 3 or 4/10). So I set myself a small challenge. Whenever the water was on, I had to relax my bladder muscles, and couldn't continue holding until the water was off. Since I didn't have to go too badly, it took a while to go from relaxing to starting to leak. But by the time I finished washing the dishes, I had to stop the water several times to avoid a full wetting, and I leaked enough that if you saw my pants, it would be obvious I wet myself. I noticed a few drops on the floor, but I'm not entirely sure if those were from me or from washing dishes...

I'm still holding now, around a 4/10.

starting a late night hold since i've got free time. i'm kinda already at maybe... 3/10 but being horny doesn't help. not sure how much fluid i've had but i'm finishing off a cherry limeade from  sonic and then moving onto water or cola. if anyone would like to control my bladder this lonely night, i would greatly enjoy begging someone to go to the bathroom ❤️

still at a 3/10 but I had to unbutton my jeans. I really think being horny makes my desperation go up, so i'm a little squirmy and i kiiiinda feel more desperate than a 3, but I'm pretty sure if I distract myself I'll find that it's about a 3. I'm gonna hold off on masturbating til I'm sure I can't hold it any longer too, cause I always pee after I jerk off