Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest wetguy917
1 minute ago, Legscrossed said:

Feeling a sharp urge to piss at the base of my penis. Bladder is very full from 2 cups of coffee and a glass of water

Keep it locked in!!

Guest wetguy917
1 minute ago, Legscrossed said:

I gotta pee pretty bad. Squeezing legs together, bent forward. Penis feels very ready for a pee

How full would you say your bladder is? Any leaks?

Guest wetguy917
Just now, Legscrossed said:

Doing my best. I really want to pee

You can’t go until you are 100% full, otherwise your bladder will get used to dictating when YOU get to piss. 

Guest wetguy917
2 minutes ago, Legscrossed said:

I've had to pee for over 2 hours!

Would you rather dictate when i can pee?

Only you can know for sure when you’re at full capacity and finally NEED to pee. 

Having pushed myself further than ever I was almost a little concerned I'd wet the bed last night but I didn't. I still feel that "after a hold" bladder tiredness when I pee but I know it'll go away like it did last time. And I think I really did feel an extended loss of control a few times last night, it was pretty fun, so now I know what that's like I can return to my usual style of wetting. I am looking forward to wetting myself again with yellower pee this time, it was very clear both times yesterday. I'll do that tomorrow morning when I get up.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:31 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I know no one's going to give me any challenges so I will go for Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge on Milovana, it looks like it has the right challenges and says its goal is specifically to make me wet myself, which is also my goal.

I am wearing my black pajama shorts, loose-fitting and halfway to knees, with skintight black boxer briefs underneath. (I wet them a lot)

Just waiting on getting desperate.

How was the challenge? I'm starting it now 😉