Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, The Dark Wolf said:

Now, turn the waterfall back on (if you haven't already), sit still with your legs spread and no holding yourself for five minutes, and look at this.

image.png.9c531a75dd2f22ed01b1d68d3c5d5038.png

Mmm gonan be hard to do... but I will do my best!

3 minutes ago, DesperateDoggo said:

Mmm gonan be hard to do... but I will do my best!

Done! Really really really gotta go

First accidental leak! Starting to lose control! 

5 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

All right... Turn on this video now

Then imagine wetting yourself, imagine the warm pee flowing down your legs, the wet sensation, and the sense of relief.

After about 10-30 seconds of this, look at this for five minutes, sitting still with your legs spread.

image.png.22e0723dd31cb89093a2a3c4351a1e45.png

Done! stil lreally have to go

Only now is your first leak?

I guess I don't know what else I can give you. I might need to get going in a bit.

Cross your legs, fidget, and hold yourself for two minutes to get back into the feel of that. Then, for another five minutes, spread your legs, sit still with no holding yourself, and look at that waterfall with the video above again.

1 minute ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Only now is your first leak?

I guess I don't know what else I can give you. I might need to get going in a bit.

Cross your legs, fidget, and hold yourself for two minutes to get back into the feel of that. Then, for another five minutes, spread your legs, sit still with no holding yourself, and look at that waterfall with the video above again.

Will do, I am at a high 9/10

4 minutes ago, DesperateDoggo said:

Will do, I am at a high 9/10

Done! About to piss myself1!!

Maybe. Of course you'll want to make sure your holding muscles fully recover before doing another hold. You'll know when they do, and peeing will feel a little bit different while they're tired. But if you don't hold to bursting point before then, you shouldn't have any trouble with bladder control or anything.

How did the full blown loss of control feel? I still have yet to experience that.

I'm still holding. Finally left the bar and my bladder is like a bowling ball in my pelvis. However, I am going to divert to the gas station before going home and grab a drink. 

My outfit:

Purple tshirt 

Long dark skirt

A slip

Black tights

Pink undies.

Plus outer wear appropriate for the season. Check in soon. Cross your legs for me because I am walking and I can't haha.

14 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I'm still holding. Finally left the bar and my bladder is like a bowling ball in my pelvis. However, I am going to divert to the gas station before going home and grab a drink. 

My outfit:

Purple tshirt 

Long dark skirt

A slip

Black tights

Pink undies.

Plus outer wear appropriate for the season. Check in soon. Cross your legs for me because I am walking and I can't haha.

How far from home are you?

43 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

How far from home are you?

Fiiinally made it home. Sorry that took so long. I was walking awkwardly because I have a massive amount of fluid in my bladder. I was mainly drinking water. Had one rum and diet coke and then just kept refilling my water all evening. Now that I'm home and drinking my beverage (I bought a 2 liter of Vernors -ginger ale if you're not familiar), the desperation is a bit easier to manage. I might be up for a bit longer holding until I can't anymore. My outfit, I thinnk, is perfect for mayyybe finishing this hold outside somewhere semi public? I'll think about it.

I'm trying again to measure my max capacity.

Just as last time, I was going to drink 250 ml every 20 minutes, but then forgot about it and had the second 250 ml in half an hour after first. I think I'll finish the first liter a bit later than I planned. I'll see if it makes any difference. My idea is to drink no less than 1 liter per hour because that's how much kidneys can process, but also no more, because I have to fill up slowly to let my bladder stretch without causing me pain. So I'm on a little less than a liter now, and about 4/10.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

Oh shit... I was so out of my mind I forgot to close the water bottle properly. Now all the stuff in my purse is soaked. I got so upset I almost forgot I'm bursting lol. Of course I bought water and drank another portion, but I feel just so stupid.

I'm at the point where I want to chicken out of this and just measure what I've got, although I know it's too early...