Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

It’s looking like you might get your wish. I really need the toilet again! But I’m so cold and I don’t want to get up out of bed...

Yay! 😈

I can't wait to hear how it goes

1 minute ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Well... there might be a mug. But you’re right, I can’t do that. I better hold it.

I think you should try for the mug. Because, otherwise, you know what's inevitable

10 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

No I didn’t!

Then drink a cup of tea or coffee, and fill up a glass of water to drink through.

Oooh it has been a while hasn't it... you'll just have to take out your full bladder frustrations on me.

I drank a mug of tea and a .5L bottle of water. I'm eager to be desperate, and I'll follow your orders.

12 minutes ago, Tonsor said:

I think you should too Misaka

Maybe~

8 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Oooh it has been a while hasn't it... you'll just have to take out your full bladder frustrations on me.

I drank a mug of tea and a .5L bottle of water. I'm eager to be desperate, and I'll follow your orders.

Yes, more than 3 hours already. Luckily I can take it out on you,

Wow, that was quick, you were barely gone 10 minutes. Try and listen to a running tap for a bit, and tell me how you are doing afterwards.

9 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Try and listen to a running tap for a bit, and tell me how you are doing afterwards.

I listened and let warm water run over my hands. I was already getting uncomfortable, and that made my need worse. But I have a big bladder, and I can hold a lot more pee.

I’ve finished making my tea. It’s a big 600-700ml mug like I had earlier. Walking around wasn’t good for my bladder, neither was the sound of the water pouring when I refilled the kettle and when I filled the mug, so I have to go more now. I can’t keep my legs still for long.

7 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I listened and let warm water run over my hands. I was already getting uncomfortable, and that made my need worse. But I have a big bladder, and I can hold a lot more pee.

Okay, that’s good. If you can hold a lot more, how about listening to some videos of waterfalls, plus another bottle of water?

Edited by MisakaBestGirl (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Okay, that’s good. If you can hold a lot more, how about listening to some videos of waterfalls, plus another bottle of water?

Of course! I drank another mug of tea and another .5L bottle of water.

How about a game? You're not allowed to pee until you make me pee 😉

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Of course! I drank another mug of tea and another .5L bottle of water.

How about a game? You're not allowed to pee until you make me pee 😉

Wow, you really do want to wet yourself.

Okay. Sounds like fun, although I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hold it after drinking all my tea. I’m drinking through my own bottles of water in the background too.

3 minutes ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Wow, you really do want to wet yourself.

Okay. Sounds like fun, although I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to hold it after drinking all my tea. I’m drinking through my own bottles of water in the background too.

I don't want you having all the fun, so I drank another .5L bottle. I'm really thirsty!

All this liquid is starting to catch up with me. I am shifting, trying to find a comfortable position, but my bladder is hard and full. 

1 minute ago, MisakaBestGirl said:

Ooh... starting to drink the tea is making me struggle a lot more already. I have to keep jiggling my legs about and squeezing them together to keep the pressure under control. Standing up is worse than sitting down though for the moment and when I do that I have to keep dancing around to resist it.

better make me drink another. it sounds like you don't have long...

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

I don't want you having all the fun, so I drank another .5L bottle. I'm really thirsty!

All this liquid is starting to catch up with me. I am shifting, trying to find a comfortable position, but my bladder is hard and full. 

I’m similar, I can’t stop moving but the pressure won’t lessen no matter where I sit. Mine isn’t hard yet though. You must have a very big bladder to handle so much liquid though, you’ve drunk loads more than me.