Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tonsor said:

Maybe some tea would help too

I only have access to water right now. I am planning to do a longer hold this weekend, hopefully ending in a fullblown wetting incident. I'll make sure to line up a variety of drinks for the occasion.

Getting very full and squirmy. Working my way through a 750ml bottle of water. The sense of urgency hasn't increased even though the pressure has. I think I can hold for a bit longer.

55 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I only have access to water right now. I am planning to do a longer hold this weekend, hopefully ending in a fullblown wetting incident. I'll make sure to line up a variety of drinks for the occasion.

Getting very full and squirmy. Working my way through a 750ml bottle of water. The sense of urgency hasn't increased even though the pressure has. I think I can hold for a bit longer.

Hold it in. the last thing you do is pee, and dont pee your pants. alltough we all want you to do so..

Sorry I was gone for so long, ah, had an unexpected... um we'll call it a meeting, I guess? Someone came in, wanted to talk to me. I'm having hard timeconcentrating because I have to pee SO BAD. She talked for so long and i had to just sit there, still as possible and talk to this woman about work without giving away the fact my bladder was rapidly fillikg the whole time (nnngh, just talking about that predicament is making my bladder pang). Anyway, she's gone now and I was about to rush to the bathroom when I remembered I had a diaper on me. I had to struggle and clench and it took me serveral minutes to get the diaper on. At one point, I dribbled a little and a small trail of pee started working its way down my leg. I wiped it up quickly with my hand so it wouldn't get to my shoes and finally managed to pull my diaper on and my panties over it. My panties are a little worse for wear, too. They're teal, for the record and there's a good three inch long, one inch wide dark teal wetspot on the crotch. Going to try to make it home. But I expect the diaper to be less than dry by then.

5 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Sorry I was gone for so long, ah, had an unexpected... um we'll call it a meeting, I guess? Someone came in, wanted to talk to me. I'm having hard timeconcentrating because I have to pee SO BAD. She talked for so long and i had to just sit there, still as possible and talk to this woman about work without giving away the fact my bladder was rapidly fillikg the whole time (nnngh, just tbut dont give ualking about that predicament is making my bladder pang). Anyway, she's gone now and I was about to rush to the bathroom when I remembered I had a diaper on me. I had to struggle and clench and it took me serveral minutes to get the diaper on. At one point, I dribbled a little and a small trail of pee started working its way down my leg. I wiped it up quickly with my hand so it wouldn't get to my shoes and finally managed to pull my diaper on and my panties over it. My panties are a little worse for wear, too. They're teal, for the record and there's a good three inch long, one inch wide dark teal wetspot on the crotch. Going to try to make it home. But I expect the diaper to be less than dry by then.

Sounds like you can have a wet trip to home.. but dont give up too easily, love to hear you are about to burst.

Edited by xdangman (see edit history)
Just now, vincenta1227 said:

Are you on your way home yet? Or have yet to leave work? 

I have an hour left at work! I'm dying to pee but I think I can hold it. Ride home is only a half hour. So an hour and a half? I've held longer at this level but it's intense! Very strong pressure Nd the diaper is tempting me. TThe iidea I could relieve a little pressure.... but I don't know if I could stop it if I started. Guess I have to keep it all in until i get home!

Home now, almost didn't make it!! I got lucky because I was able to leave a little earlier than usual. If i had left at the usual time, well, I know I wouldn't have made it.

Anyway, when last I left you all, I was already very full and working on a 750ml bottle of water. I finished that, of course and was wiggling and crossing and uncrossing my legs through the rest of my shift. Got a cab quickly, as luck would have it and settled in to the back seat. The driver suspected nothing as I was able to remain quite still through most of the ride. The seat was fairly soft which you would think would make things easier but it didn't. There was no hard surface to help press things tight, especially with the other padding. My bladder was swollen and stretched taunt. By far one of my highest volume holds. It felt even worse than it was because of the bumps in the road and the seatbelt pressing down firmly and evenly on the top of my bloated bladder. The driver wanted to chat, to add further difficulty. I had to hold a normal conversation and make sure not to  be squirming around enough to make noise and not at all when he glanced at me in the rearview mirror.  It was dicey near the end of the ride. Maybe it was proximity to home. We drove by one of my nearest landmarks and my bladder gave an unholy twinge. I stifled a whimper as the first spurt escaped me against my will. The pee seemed to bubble out of me, hot and making its way upward between my folds and escaped at the crest. It was so hot as it dribbled out and down to soak into the diaper. It wasn't a lot, hard to guess but probably no more than 5ml. Five minutes from home, too. I wasn't about to lose it so close to home. I redoubled my efforts to hold it in, squeezing my thighs tight  and I even undid the seat belt. I lost a spurt about 3x as much as the first one when I leaned to get out of the car at my house. Luckily nothing leaked out. I half danced, half jogged to the back yard and I couldn't hold it anymore. It just started spraying out of me, filling the diaper quickly. I felt the pee start to pool anand leak out the sides but my bladder was still so full, I wasn't feeling any relief!!  I had to kick off my shoes because I was not going to let them be ruined and I stepped away from them and just let loose in the grass. I stood legs apart and managed to avoid getting my skirt wet. The puddle was huge, steamed a little and stayed visible for longer than I expected before it soaked in. I guess because the ground was so cold.

6 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Home now, almost didn't make it!! I got lucky because I was able to leave a little earlier than usual. If i had left at the usual time, well, I know I wouldn't have made it.

Anyway, when last I left you all, I was already very full and working on a 750ml bottle of water. I finished that, of course and was wiggling and crossing and uncrossing my legs through the rest of my shift. Got a cab quickly, as luck would have it and settled in to the back seat. The driver suspected nothing as I was able to remain quite still through most of the ride. The seat was fairly soft which you would think would make things easier but it didn't. There was no hard surface to help press things tight, especially with the other padding. My bladder was swollen and stretched taunt. By far one of my highest volume holds. It felt even worse than it was because of the bumps in the road and the seatbelt pressing down firmly and evenly on the top of my bloated bladder. The driver wanted to chat, to add further difficulty. I had to hold a normal conversation and make sure not to  be squirming around enough to make noise and not at all when he glanced at me in the rearview mirror.  It was dicey near the end of the ride. Maybe it was proximity to home. We drove by one of my nearest landmarks and my bladder gave an unholy twinge. I stifled a whimper as the first spurt escaped me against my will. The pee seemed to bubble out of me, hot and making its way upward between my folds and escaped at the crest. It was so hot as it dribbled out and down to soak into the diaper. It wasn't a lot, hard to guess but probably no more than 5ml. Five minutes from home, too. I wasn't about to lose it so close to home. I redoubled my efforts to hold it in, squeezing my thighs tight  and I even undid the seat belt. I lost a spurt about 3x as much as the first one when I leaned to get out of the car at my house. Luckily nothing leaked out. I half danced, half jogged to the back yard and I couldn't hold it anymore. It just started spraying out of me, filling the diaper quickly. I felt the pee start to pool anand leak out the sides but my bladder was still so full, I wasn't feeling any relief!!  I had to kick off my shoes because I was not going to let them be ruined and I stepped away from them and just let loose in the grass. I stood legs apart and managed to avoid getting my skirt wet. The puddle was huge, steamed a little and stayed visible for longer than I expected before it soaked in. I guess because the ground was so cold.

Sounds like you need a better diaper next time. Feel nice and relieved now?

45 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

Mmmmmm, so incredibly hot! I'm glad you didn't lose it in the cab, but ..... That would've been hot in its own way 😈.

I bet it felt amazing standing in that pool of how piss

The day after tomorrow I might go for another hold with challenges here. I'll let you know when I'm on my way to beginning the hold. Anyone who is interested, either because they love male omo or just want to help me have fun with it, give me some challenges (like sitting in specific positions, spreading legs, no holding myself, staring at pictures or videos of running water, etc.) and see if you can make me wet myself completely. (No making me get up from my seat. If you're leaving and you're currently the only one giving me these challenges, either tell me to pee right there or stand in front of the toilet, that's the only thing I want to leave my seat for during the hold to avoid getting pee on the carpets, though it'll probably be clear at that point.)

I'll re-state all this when/if my hold begins Friday. And aside from the "no leaving the seat" rule, don't hold back on the challenges. If it's one I really don't want to do, I will decline, but the objective is to make me experience a full-blown loss of control. I always get impatient on my holds, but maybe these challenges will make it more fun and speed up the process. I MIGHT say stuff like "Can I pee now?" But that'll just be playing around to highlight my desperation and maybe male omo lovers will really like hearing it. 😉 But if I need to end the hold for any reason (such as kidney pain, though I have yet to experience this), I will.

It's kind of funny, the last time I did these challenges with @Gemgirl, she took so long getting there I wet myself a little before she arrived. It ended with me standing in front of the toilet with my pants up and I peed involuntarily for 10 seconds, the closest I ever came to a full-blown loss of control.

In the midst of a long hold today! I went to the bathroom once when I woke up and I’m still holding. Might release it in the shower or maybe in the car idk. (car is a new development!!!) Probably shower since its easiest

48 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Well... no one's been on since yesterday. I might have to cancel my plans for this hold. At least I can experiment with wetting my snow pants while sitting down. (Earlier today I wet my snow pants standing up)

congrats with the snow pants experiments

sometimes i hate when the site merges things

On 1/1/2020 at 4:34 PM, secretleaking said:

Gonna need help tonight. I wanna hold until I burst but I always bottle it.

you bottle your urine?

Guest swe11up
On 1/2/2020 at 12:34 AM, secretleaking said:

Gonna need help tonight. I wanna hold until I burst but I always bottle it.

No way are you going to bottle it (Psychologically that is! lol) You need to hold BIG TIME, then LITERALLY Bottle it, in as big a bottle as you can fill! You can do it!