Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

On 12/14/2019 at 9:37 AM, Omoguy115 said:

12 hour left and I'm feeling to full starting last night a skipping my morning pee was probably a mistake. I have to go clean my bathroom now after I'll take a shower hopefully I make it 

Ok sorry for not posting as it happen but I got preoccupied buh here's what happen in case you where wondering. When. I cleaned the bathroom I was holding must continuously I did have to clean inside the shower but the sink and toilet where the worst they bitg made me leak. Surprisingly I did leak in the shower but it felt like i was going to burst. I took a warm shower cuz I thought it would help. As soon as I got out and the cold air hit me i completely lost control on the bathroom floor. It came out of me even tho I tried to hold it back it was his pouring out of me I went back in the shower and then you know.. 

1 hour ago, Omoguy115 said:

Ok sorry for not posting as it happen but I got preoccupied buh here's what happen in case you where wondering. When. I cleaned the bathroom I was holding must continuously I did have to clean inside the shower but the sink and toilet where the worst they bitg made me leak. Surprisingly I did leak in the shower but it felt like i was going to burst. I took a warm shower cuz I thought it would help. As soon as I got out and the cold air hit me i completely lost control on the bathroom floor. It came out of me even tho I tried to hold it back it was his pouring out of me I went back in the shower and then you know.. 

How many hours in total? 🙂

12 hours ago, Catherine said:

Ok, I entered the toilet while I was already leaking. And I almost peed on floor. I tried my best to hold it, but sadly I accidentially released myself while still being in tights. It sucks because I will be very cold without my soaked clothes, but it'll be worse if I will wear them, so I will have to run home like this.
Oh, I planned only the desperation part 😢 I haven't thought that I will soak my tights lol. Turns out, my bladder is smaller than I thought. But the release was very relieving and I can say I almost felt an orgasm.

Thanks for sharing!  This was great!  What sort of tights were they? Thick leggings or the pantyhose sort?

Been holding all day, 10 hours I’d say. So desperate to piss now. In fact, I’d crossed a 10/10 two hours back. Really fighting to hold back the flood. Doing so many things to not piss myself. Squirming, jiggling my legs, holding myself, and still it’s getting hard to control the urge. I would have just peed if there was a toilet but I’m nowhere near it. Gonna take a while before I get to one. 

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Yes well i only really started chugging water and drinking alcohol at around 7:30. Yes I’m sure I can. For a little while at least! Good job! Been drinking much?

Aww then maybe you should drink a little more I think. And yes I’ve had three water bottles and two pretty big iced teas since I last peed I am really struggling but there’s an accident ahead or something so I couldn’t even go if I wanted too

3 minutes ago, Mrgala21 said:

Aww then maybe you should drink a little more I think. And yes I’ve had three water bottles and two pretty big iced teas since I last peed I am really struggling but there’s an accident ahead or something so I couldn’t even go if I wanted too

Well I am still sipping away lol. Wow that’s quite a lot! No wonder you’re bursting! You think you’ll make it to your destination without leaking??

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Well I am still sipping away lol. Wow that’s quite a lot! No wonder you’re bursting! You think you’ll make it to your destination without leaking??

I don’t know honestly it feels like there’s a balloon in my stomach and just such nagging pain down there I’ve been close to leaking already a few times