Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

14 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

You can do it, I'll keep my legs crossed for you😉

Thank you! That may actually help!

My ride home was unexpectedly extended!! We were on the freeway and nearing my exit. I breathed a soft sigh of relief, glad to be so close to home. My hopes of not leaking in the car seemed to be within reach! I had four minutes to get home and then.... We pulled into the on ramp aaaaaand the ramp was blocked by a damn cop!! I whined almost audiby and allowed myself a few squirmings and clenchings. The driver was preoccuped with getting out of the on ramp and back on the freeway. We FINALLY got off the freeway a half mile from home aaaaand NO LEFT TURNS. Damn! Had to navigate down side-streets to get to my house. By this time, I was squirming every 30 seconds or so, tapping my foot. No longer cared if the driver noticed. He could just assume I was being impatient. Or hell, if he thought I needed to pee, fine! I'd been in his car for 40 minutes by then! Fortunately, I made it out of the car and up into my house without leaking but that extra ten minutes played serious havoc on me. My bladder is starting to feel like it's stretching and the sound of the damn fish tank is NOT helping matters ugh. Writing up my post and smoking at the same time so I can go back to concentrating on holding.

Canceled my trip to the store due to rain. My husband is going to go for me. Which means I will have the 15 minutes or so that he is gone to pee my diaper and dispose the evidence. So instead of a desperate trip to the grocery store, I get to wet, which isn't a bad trade-off, if you ask me.

The tension on my peehole is unreal. I gotta stand up and walk around a little.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Having some struggles haha. I had to sit for a short meeting with my room mate and I have never held so perfectly still in my life, I swear. Totally casual. Meanwhile, I have a bowling ball in my abdomen and it feels like it's trying to escape my bladder all at once. I managed to get back downstairs to my room and sit down. I am shaking, I have to pee so bad omg. My belly is tight with it. I keep thinking any second it's gonna be over but the pressure just keeps building and building. Idk when my husband is gonna go but I hope it's soon because I have to pee SOON and it's not gonna be discreet when it happens.

4 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Keep it up. Has he left yet?

Noooo he's not even dreeesssed

I'm whining because I have to go sooo bad. And I'm a little damp. I've had a few major one second spurts. About four of them. but they were BIG spurts. Enough to cradle my pussy lips in hot wetness for a moment before they soaked into the diaper. Diaper is holding up, though. It's not enough liquid to seep through, yet. I added a pull up over the diaper. Not sure if it'll help but it can't hurt.

I havve to goo so bad. I almost wanna let a little bit more out so I can keep holding but idk. I don't wanna get caught or leak through the diapers and wet my bed. The leaks let the pressure up a little but I have to go so bad it barely matters. 

14 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

I hope you are still ok. If he hasn't left yet...

I didn't make it ahh. I started getting bad pangs in my bladder so I quickly hobbled over to the laundry tub, spurting the whole way. I clenched down hard to hold it. I don't even remember tearing my pants down. Straddled the laundry tub and released half my bladder into it without making a sound. My husband didn't notice me peeing even though he was in the same room. Diaper is fairly damaged. I threw it out and am wearing just the pullup so I can leak a little bit when I want for a while. I'll see if I can fill it when my husband finally leaves....

17 minutes ago, Selena Luna said:

I didn't make it ahh. I started getting bad pangs in my bladder so I quickly hobbled over to the laundry tub, spurting the whole way. I clenched down hard to hold it. I don't even remember tearing my pants down. Straddled the laundry tub and released half my bladder into it without making a sound. My husband didn't notice me peeing even though he was in the same room. Diaper is fairly damaged. I threw it out and am wearing just the pullup so I can leak a little bit when I want for a while. I'll see if I can fill it when my husband finally leaves....

It's a shame you didn't get to hold on until your husband left. 😟 On the plus side, getting to pee on the sneak next to him like that is a pretty hot result. 😄 I can't speak on behalf of anyone else, but I certainly appreciate the improvisation that went into your last-minute pee 😝

Ok so I DONT want this to end in wetting (uncharacteristic for me, I know) and I need to pee but I’m in the laundromat doing laundry and I NEED to hold it there is no going in here.

The bathroom is locked with a code and the laundromat only has a hot young guy and a few angry old people, so no one approachable to ask. The dryer has a lot of time left on it. Then i have a long walk home.

Someone help me hold and/or distract me? Please!! I’m already squirming.

2 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So you want to hold for some more time after getting home? How long do you think?

I don’t think I can make it longer then an hour to be completely honest- and thats without drinking anything extra. So lets try for longer but I really have to go.

Just now, lsn1 said:

I think you should stop somewhere for a nice beverage on the way home. 

Oh you bastard! Jokes on you because everything is closed for thanksgiving haha 

In your honor I will have a tall water when I get home.

Ok, I got home and lugged my laundry up the 2 flights of stairs (that killed my bladder because its bulging under my tight jean shorts) and had that tall glass. I’m at an 8/10 at this point and dancing from foot to foot.

The real challenge will be going back down those stairs to take the trash out. I’m not looking forward to that.

4 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

I'll have two for every one you finish, and we'll see who lasts longer.

2 bottles down!

Really? You’re sparking my competition. I’ll be completely honest and say that I actually had 3 glasses of water upon making it home to make it harder on myself. Let’s keep a runny tally. 😁💛

I bet you’ll be ok though because I’m also running around a lot, putting things away, cleaning dishes, and then I have to clean the bathroom and take out the trash so holding with that is really hard. 🙏

Not looking forward to standing right next to the toilet and not being able to use it hehe 😅😅

Oh my god I’m squeezing my legs so tight right now. This is really hard!

4 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Just let it go! You know you want too!

Maybe laying in your bed could help you hold it in!

I’m not sitting instead of standing, but that made it worse since its pushing on my bladder more. I felt it pulse. I’m trying to keep off from going back downstairs and outside to take out the trash because I know its going to be really hard but I think its about time I do it anway. Btw, finished my 6th glass of water.

Its starting to hurt a little bit. I’m startjng ti shake. Final glass of water before I go out (at 7 now)

1 minute ago, LivingOmo said:

I’m not sitting instead of standing, but that made it worse since its pushing on my bladder more. I felt it pulse. I’m trying to keep off from going back downstairs and outside to take out the trash because I know its going to be really hard but I think its about time I do it anway. Btw, finished my 6th glass of water.

I think you can make it.