Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

So I've been needing quite an urgent pee for 3 hours whilst driving. Coming and going, like one of those coffee one's. Anyway it got proper intense so I ran to the bathroom with my coat and bag and locked the door. Unzipped was about to begin and then I thought woah woah woah. I haven't had fun in ages and I'm seriously about to waste this. Anyway I think I read something about topping up when you've been holding a while so I've just drank myself around 1.25 L and I'm currently sat on the lid of the toilet wondering how I'm going to allow this to kick in whilst also getting on with my night. Any ideas? I think I could maybe leave and do my studies or wear something darker. I honestly don't know you people hold proper conversation with a desperate urge like this, although I know some of you really hide it well. Tips plzzzz 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, secretleaking said:

So I've been needing quite an urgent pee for 3 hours whilst driving. Coming and going, like one of those coffee one's. Anyway it got proper intense so I ran to the bathroom with my coat and bag and locked the door. Unzipped was about to begin and then I thought woah woah woah. I haven't had fun in ages and I'm seriously about to waste this. Anyway I think I read something about topping up when you've been holding a while so I've just drank myself around 1.25 L and I'm currently sat on the lid of the toilet wondering how I'm going to allow this to kick in whilst also getting on with my night. Any ideas? I think I could maybe leave and do my studies or wear something darker. I honestly don't know you people hold proper conversation with a desperate urge like this, although I know some of you really hide it well. Tips plzzzz 

Please keep holding it!!!

5 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Woke up early, took my morning pee, and then proceeded to drink a very big tea, and 3 big glasses of water. I then went for a nap for a couple hours and just woke up absolutely bursting!! I’m so squirmy and my bladder is all bloated up. I’m about to jump into the shower and see how long I last!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bursting for a wee at the moment!

This may torture pwpj a bit right now, but...

I just finished cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving (it's Thursday, but I have to work Thursday, so I'm doing it on Monday). As I was preparing the dishes to go into the dishwasher, I had the urge to pee. And it got stronger every time I turned on the faucet. So I started leaking a little bit each time I turned on the faucet. And by the time the dishes were done being put in the dishwasher, I was done peeing.

Spoiler

SUNP0003.thumb.JPG.96d8399b7959cf5e2047edde30d50c6d.JPG

A lot of the pee got absorbed by my jeans, though since they were already dark it doesn't show much:

SUNP0004.thumb.JPG.2b77822dc50c1276480ca7d356337d1e.JPG

3 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Woke up early, took my morning pee, and then proceeded to drink a very big tea, and 3 big glasses of water. I then went for a nap for a couple hours and just woke up absolutely bursting!! I’m so squirmy and my bladder is all bloated up. I’m about to jump into the shower and see how long I last!

Sounds like fun time! Any chance we could be granted a bulging bladder picture?

Just now, pwpj said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bursting for a wee at the moment!

No you are definitely not alone! 

I just turned the shower on and the sound of the running water is torture!

2 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

Sounds like fun time! Any chance we could be granted a bulging bladder picture?

Ah I’m so full and squirmy it’s hard to get a good one!

5FF94A24-AD63-405F-BF42-EEF78634D4D9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bursting_Baby said:

No you are definitely not alone! 

I just turned the shower on and the sound of the running water is torture!

Aaaaahhh walking to the bathroom to try to see what effect that would have on me... one single tiny drip has leaked out the tip into my boxers!

6 minutes ago, strobedi said:

This may torture pwpj a bit right now, but...

I just finished cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving (it's Thursday, but I have to work Thursday, so I'm doing it on Monday). As I was preparing the dishes to go into the dishwasher, I had the urge to pee. And it got stronger every time I turned on the faucet. So I started leaking a little bit each time I turned on the faucet. And by the time the dishes were done being put in the dishwasher, I was done peeing.

Hide contents

SUNP0003.thumb.JPG.96d8399b7959cf5e2047edde30d50c6d.JPG

A lot of the pee got absorbed by my jeans, though since they were already dark it doesn't show much:

SUNP0004.thumb.JPG.2b77822dc50c1276480ca7d356337d1e.JPG

Won't be long till I'm leaking fully I don't think!